The Transformation of Abigail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura helped the guests pick out their dinner, as the menu was again in French with no English. These well to do men were impressed by her sophistication, good looks, and sexual body. They complimented her often during the meal.

Halston's hand was again on her knee as they sat side by side at the dinner table. Laura smiled at him as she put her hand over his, keeping it there, but aware of the delicate way his fingers played with her nylon clad knee.

He took her hand as they left the restaurant and held it on the ride back to the hotel and in the elevator to their suite. He pulled her to him as they stood outside her room and kissed her again, this time his lips were pressed more firmly to hers.

Laura let her lips soften under his before she pulled herself away, turned and entered her room. She turned to face Halston as she was closing the door, wanting to restore the business aspect of their evening and not leave Halston with the impression that romance was what she had in mind. "I think that was a good dinner, Halston. Those men will be helpful to Heuer this year, more so than they were prepared to be prior to tonight."

Halston grinned at her impishly. "I think so also, Laura. And you were responsible partly for the success of the evening, for which I am grateful." He blew her a kiss and went to his room where he thought of how soft her lips felt under his and how exciting it was to feel her breasts against his chest.

The next morning they had breakfast in the suite and the sexual tension of the previous evening returned as Halston found ways to touch Laura casually; a hand on her shoulder to draw her attention to an item on the agenda, a touch of his fingers on her hips when he made a point about another item. By the time breakfast was finished Laura was thoroughly aroused.

They attended a morning session, which Laura thought was the most boring morning she had ever spent in her entire life. Lunch was a business lunch with a speaker as boring as the morning session; more of the same in the afternoon session.

Halston laughed when she told him how boring the meetings were. "They are not meant to be entertaining, Laura. You will get used to this. Look for the odd bits and pieces that can be useful to us and discard the rest as fluff."

Laura changed when they returned to their suite. She admired herself in the mirror, liking the way the plunging line of the blouse showed off her breasts and how the three-inch heels enhanced the curve of her legs and ass and thrust her hips forward. She shook her head, realizing that she was beginning to like being sexy and flirtatious.

Halston had invited four other men to their suite for drinks before dinner. More shmoozing, Laura thought. He is skillful at this and I need to pay attention to see how he works these men.

Four men showed up and Laura took care of their drink orders and joined them in the living area. She had tried to exclude herself the previous day but Halston had insisted that she participate in these semi social events. "You and I are a team, Laura and you need to be up to speed on what goes on at this conference."

Laura listened attentively as the men spoke of the most current issues facing their industry, including foreign competition and government regulations. She was surprised at how well she was able to follow the ins and outs of the free-flowing conversation that took place.

Halston had insisted, when she became his secretary, that she become familiar with every aspect of Heuer and the machine tool industry. "I know it is asking a lot of you Laura, but it is important for me that you know what I am talking about. I won't have time to explain things to you."

Laura had spent many an evening going over the intricacies of their concern and the industry and every issue that faced their company and the industry. Robert had complained bitterly about how much time she was spending but she just told him to concentrate on his studies and to leave her alone.

It had surprised her at the time at how assertive she could be with Robert and how good it felt to be able to stand up to him. Those hours of concentrated study had prepared her to listen knowledgeably as the men talked. She did not participate, but soaked up every word and the nuanced way the men talked. And she was aroused more than she thought she could be by the admiring glances the men sent her way. She sat next to Halston, whose hands seemed by accident to find their way to her waist and shoulder and hips and thighs. His touch sent shivers of sexual excitement over her body and she had difficulty at times following the flow of the conversation.

Following the party in their suite they had a typical banquet dinner; rubbery chicken, mashed potatoes, soggy vegetables, and apple pie. She shared small talk with a couple of wives who had accompanied their husbands to the conference and listened carefully to the keynote speaker for the evening.

Laura had given up trying to keep Halston's hand off her knee. She did keep a hand on his to prevent it from straying too far, though it did move an inch or two up her svelte thigh. His warm hand on her thigh, caressing it softly, aroused her more than she though it would and she found her pussy beginning to respond, sending a stream down to her panties, which were wet by the time the dinner was over.

Halston took off his jacket and tie when they returned to their suite. "Please fix us a drink, Laura," he told her as he kicked off his shoes; put his feet up on an ottoman, and opened the top button of his shirt.

Laura fixed them a cocktail and took off her heels, wriggling her toes in relief. She normally wore sensible shoes and disliked heels, but they were a necessary accessory to her outfit and so she wore them. She tucked her feet under her and closed her eyes; glad the evening was over.

When she opened her eyes she found Halston's eyes focused on her lap and realized her short skirt, in the position she was seated, had ridden up high on her thighs and, in all probability, her panties were showing. She inhaled and exhaled deeply, her pert tits rising and falling sensually. The hell with it, she thought, let him look.

"What did you think of tonight, Laura?"

Laura sipped her drink thoughtfully and then proceeded to give Halston a minute examination of the men who had attended their cocktail party; not only what they said but also what she inferred from how they said it and their body language what they meant. She dismissed the speaker as so much fluff.

Halston looked at her intently as she spoke, delighted at her insightful comments and the depth of her knowledge. She was more than bright, he thought, she has one hell of a brain and uses it.

"Laura. I could not have said it better. In fact, I had not picked up on the undertones of Larry's diatribe. And you are certainly right on about the speaker. He bloviates and we have him as window dressing to satisfy a certain crowd among us."

Laura glowed at Halston's high praise. It made her feel very good to know that she was able to contribute. All that studying was not in vain, she thought, and it thrilled her to know she was able to see and hear things Halston did not catch.

When they finished their drink Halston asked her to get her laptop. "We have some work to do before we hit the sack. Those bids we were preparing have to be finalized."

They worked until past eleven that evening. Halston, ever the gentleman, escorted her to the door to her room. He held her hand as he opened the door for her. "Thank you for everything you did today, Laura. I could not ask for more."

As the previous night, Halston used an arm to pull her body to his, pressing his lips against hers, a little more firmly than previously. His strong hand on her waist, holding her to him, made her feel a force she could not resist had enveloped her. His warm lips, so softly pressed to her lips brought a flush to her face. She felt herself responding, pressing her lips against his and letting her body touch his intimately.

Laura was flustered as she undressed, flattered by Halston's attention but irritated with herself for the way she had responded. God. You'd think I was a schoolgirl on a date with the most eligible boy in school. I have to watch myself. This could get out of hand in a hurry.

They left early the next morning, neither saying a word about the flirtatious actions that had taken place.

When they arrived at their home destination Halston told her, "Take the day off, Laura. I'm going to spend the day in the plant talking with the production people to get a feel for any problems that may exist."

Laura was grateful to have the day off and also pleased by the way Halston treated his employees. He made them fee that they were a part of a team. He valued their input and they knew this and were therefore open in expressing themselves about anything they felt important to the success of the firm.

Laura showered when she got home and lay down. She was asleep when Robert came home.

He shook her none too gently as he entered the bedroom. "Need some rest after this stressful conference, do you? Have a difficult time sleeping while you were with Heuer?"

Laura shook her head, bringing herself awake as best she could. She was irritated that Robert had awakened her and pissed that he was acting so stupidly.

"Robert. I don't like your insinuations. We worked hard at this conference and it was stressful. I have not been to one before and it was all new to me."

"I bet it was all new to you. Cuddling up to Heuer in your nice suite. I called yesterday and they said you and Halston were in the Executive suite; a nice cozy two bedroom layout. Whose bed did you sleep in, yours or his?"

Laura, naked, got out of bed and put her arms around Robert. Her voice soft, seeking to placate him, to get his mind off of Halston, she told him, "Darling, you have to get over this jealousy. There is nothing between Mr. Heuer and me. We did have a suite but I had a lock on my door and it was locked when I was in my room. Please dear, hold me and love me. I need you."

Robert, in spite of his rage, found Laura's body pressed to him persuasive. He groaned as Laura kissed him, pressing her sexy naked body against his. Her hands unbuckled his pants. She fell back on the bed, pulling Robert on top of her.

Spreading her legs, Laura pulled Robert's cock out of his shorts and inserted it into her hot pussy. "Love me, Robert. I've missed you."

And Robert did. He was crazy about his wife and loved to fuck her. He pumped his hard cock in and out of her hot pussy and soon shot off, not even realizing that Laura had not climaxed. He gave her a brief kiss and rolled over and went to sleep, still in his shirt and shorts.

Laura sighed. The sex had been so brief she had not even had time to get aroused. This has to stop, she thought. Robert's jealousy is beginning to get on my nerves. If he keeps this up he is going to have something to be jealous about.

The next morning Laura dressed in her pantsuit and went to work, glad to get away from Robert, who had been sulky at breakfast.

Halston greeted her with a smile; a friendly "good morning" and then let his gaze wandered over her body. Laura felt a little self conscious about the intent way he inspected her, almost as if she were some sort of object he was intending to buy.

She saw that he had made up his mind about something but was startled when he spoke.

"Laura. Those suits are nice but I liked the way you looked at the conference. You looked much more attractive in those skirts and blouses. Wear them to work from now on."

Laura's mouth almost felt open as she listened to Halston. She had several thousand dollars worth of suits and he wanted her to come to work in a skirt and blouse? Then she understood. A smile flickered over her face as she gazed at Halston.

"No more suits? Skirt and blouse? Okay, Halston. You're the boss."

Laura swished her ass as she turned from him and went to her desk. She snorted to herself. He likes me in skirt and blouse more than a suit. Yeah, he does. The easier to cop a feel and the more of me he gets to see. He is a horny devil. While she was a little angry with Halston, she was also flattered by his attention and excited sexually.

She liked the fact that her body aroused Halston. It made her feel good to know he wanted her.

Halston glanced at her from time to time as they worked. I wonder what is going on inside that pretty head? He had a difficult time concentrating on the work he needed to accomplish; thoughts of Laura's willowy thighs and sexy breasts kept intruding on his thoughts.

He stood up abruptly. "Let's go to Diana's, Laura. You need a new outfit."

Laura gaped at him, then grinned inwardly. Can't wait until tomorrow, Halston? She rose from her desk gracefully, stretched deliberately, letting her sexy bosom rise and fall seductively. Okay, Mr. Horny boss. Let's go and see what we can get to satisfy you.

She found out that it was more daring than anything he had bought her up to that time. She knew as soon as she tried on the skirt he wanted her to wear that everything she had would be exposed as soon as she sat down.

She smiled mischievously as she sat down facing Halston, letting him see what he was buying. And then she crossed her legs, slowly, very slowly. "Is this the look you want, Halston?"

Halston stared at Laura, who had put her legs together after crossing them. The flash of her panties had aroused his manhood. While her legs were together, the skirt was so short he could see all the way to where her crotch would be if she opened her legs just a fraction.

"Yes. That is exactly the look I want, Laura. Diana. Let's see other skirts that length and some blouses to match."

Diana was getting aroused herself as she dressed Laura in the sexiest clothes she had in the store. Laura did not look like a hooker when she finished, but she certainly did not look like a secretary. She looked like an elegant, sexy, lady.

And Laura felt the way she looked. She was beginning to get turned on by Halston's insistence that she become as sexual as possible. By the time they had filled a couple of boxes with clothes her pussy was vibrating excitedly.

Halston drove back to the office, one hand caressing Laura's thigh. Laura had put a hand on his at first, then removed it, leaned back and closed her eyes. She had given up fighting his groping of her; accepting the good feelings his warm, caressing hand and fingers provided her.

Laura was a little self-conscious when she and Halston returned to the office. She could almost feel the eyes of every man and woman in the office complex going over her as she walked to the office she and Halston shared.

Chapter Four: Consummation and Abigail's Return

The door had barely closed behind them when Halston had his arms around her, pulling her to him roughly. Surprised by this sudden assault she looked up at him, mouth open to protest. This was a mistake. Halston's mouth descended to hers, crushing her lips under his.

She put her hands to his chest to push him away, but he was too strong for her. His tongue drove past her lips and into her mouth, seeking out hers. She tried to pull her head back, to get her mouth away from his, but in vain.

Halston had one arm around her waist, his hand holding her body to his tightly. His other hand was behind her head, holding her mouth to his.

Laura fought to breathe; Halston's mouth pressed to hers, his tongue lashing at hers was overwhelming her senses. She felt his cock pressed to her tummy and in spite of herself assessed its length and felt excited at his size.

Halston loosened his grip on her waist and ran his hand over her body. His insistent hand wandered over her ass, caressing it through the smooth cloth of her tight skirt. He pulled her skirt up and caressed her ass, barely covered by the tiny bikini panties she wore.

His hand moved around her and cupped her crotch, a finger running up and down the tiny band that covered her pussy lips.

Laura whimpered, partly in distress, partly from the sexual excitement his tongue and hand were creating. Her body was beginning to betray her and she found herself pushing her crotch against his hand. Her hands went around his neck and she sucked his tongue in and out of her mouth avidly, fucking his tongue with her tight lips and hot, wet mouth.

Halston's hands went to her blouse and he began to unfasten it.

Laura managed to pull her mouth from his. She rested her cheek on his chest and, her voice little more than a whisper, told Halston, "Not here, Halston. Please. Not here. Everyone will know."

Halston swallowed as he listened to Laura. Her pleading voice full of surrender broke through his lust.

"Please, Halston."

The plaintive sound of Laura's voice connected finally. She was his and he did not need to take her here. Halston tipped her head back and kissed her gently, his hands caressing her body lovingly. He pulled his mouth from hers.

"I have to have you, Laura. Heuer has a penthouse in the Hopper Hotel. There is a private elevator in the garage."

Laura nodded, no longer fighting the desire for Halston that had been building for months. His impassioned kisses had flooded her with sexual hunger and had broken the dam she had erected.

Halston and Laura took his private elevator to the garage under the Heuer Building. He drove them to the hotel and they were soon in the penthouse.

Halston pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately as soon as they were inside. His hands, no longer grabbing at her roughly, were now caressing her wherever they could reach; her ass, her thighs, her breasts, her crotch.

Laura sighed as they kissed, letting her body respond to the embrace, to the feel of his soft lips on hers, his tongue sliding in and out of her mouth as she sucked it past her lips, letting her mouth fuck his tongue. She thrilled at the feel of his tender hands moving over her now fully aroused body. Her pussy pulsed excitedly as his finger ran up and down the band of her panties.

Halston picked her up and carried her into the bedroom, laying her on the bed gently. His eyes never left her body as he stripped off his clothes, tossing them on a nearby chair.

Laura licked her lips excitedly as his nine inches of erect manhood, lying flat against his stomach, throbbed, leaking precum from its fluted head. Her pussy quaked as she thought of having this massive tool inside her. She stared at his cock, at its fluted head, the redness of it, the ridged blood vessels feeding its hot length.

Halston lay on the bed next to her and kissed her lovingly as his fingers undid her blouse. He kissed her neck as he opened the blouse, then down has neck to the valley between her breasts. He nipped her gently, then licked and kissed her warm flesh.

His hands moved behind her and he undid her bra. Laura lifted her back as he pulled her blouse and bra from her. His hands and mouth and tongue were all over her tender flesh, nipping at her, caressing her, licking her, sucking her.

Laura pulled his mouth to one of her breasts, delighting by the way he pulled her tit into his mouth, sucking at her excited flesh, his tongue lashing the sensitive nipple, full of her hot blood, stiff from her excitement.

Halston's hands were as busy as his mouth. One hand played with the tit not in his mouth, the other was running up and down her body, fondling her tummy, her thighs, and then working its way up her skirt and to her crotch.

Laura opened her legs as his hand cupped her sex. Her hands pulled his mouth more tightly to her breast as he began to finger her through her panties. "If you keep that up I will cum, Halston."

Halston's response was to run his finger up her panties to her inner lips. Rubbing them back and forth he brought her clit to full erection. Slowly, ever so slowly, his finger rubbed up and down and around and around her clit.