The Transformation of Abigail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licksit
licksit
132 Followers

Laura moaned softly and raised her hips, pressing her excited clit against his finger. "Now, Halston, " she cried out as she pressed herself against his hand.

"Oh, God, Halston. Yessss. Oh. Yessss." Her fingers raked his scalp as she orgasmed, her body trembling from the impact. Never had she felt such sexual relief from her own or Robert's finger. She closed her eyes as her trembling subsided.

Halston kissed her gently as he pulled at her skirt and panties. He was both surprised and delighted at how quickly she became aroused and climaxed. When she was naked, he dropped his head and began to kiss his way down her body to her thighs and pussy.

Laura caressed his head as he kissed the tender line between her thighs and pussy. She opened her legs wide to give him free access to her sex. Never had she felt this aroused, this ready for sex, this excited to possess and be possessed. Every inch of her skin was crying out for release and at the same time throbbing from the excitement of Halston's love making.

Her head moved slowly from side to side as Halston moved his mouth from her thighs to her pussy. She gasped as he opened his mouth and took in her outer lips, his tongue licking up and down inside them and then the outside of these guardians to her inner sex. A whimper of sexual joy escaped her lips when his tongue pressed itself against her vaginal opening.

Halston felt more excited than he ever had in the past. He had bedded many a woman but none had aroused him as had Laura. He knew that this was the woman he had been waiting for and used all his skills at love making to let her know how much he loved her.

And his skills were considerable. He used his mouth and tongue on her clit until she was sobbing for relief and when she orgasmed kept her there until the last tremor of her climax ended.

"Fuck me now, Halston. I want to feel you inside me, but go slowly. You are much bigger than my husband."

Halston positioned the fluted head of his massive cock against her pussy. Running it up and down he lubricated it and then, with a small movement of his hips, pressed the head of his cock inside her quaking and excited vagina.

Laura's pussy tightened as it vibrated around the head of his cock. Nothing had ever felt this good, this alive, and this big and she loved it. She let her vagina pull at his cock, encouraging Halston.

Inch by inch he fed his nine inches into her. Laura flexed her vagina as he did, pulling on his manhood, massaging it as he entered her. She was thrilled to feel herself stuffed by cock for the first time in her life.

Sex with Robert had been exciting when they first made love, but his cock was nothing like Halston's long, thick member. She pulled down on her hips, loving the feel of the entire length of Halston's cock sliding out of her.

Halston was thrilled at the tightness of Laura's vagina, the way it throbbed and vibrated around his hot cock, the way she used it to pull on him, to play with his cock. "I'm not going to be able to last long, Laura. Your pussy has me ready to cum."

Laura tightened her arms around his neck and pulled his face to hers. "I'll be right after you, Halston. You are getting me there quickly."

Their bodies moving in rhythm, mouths fastened together, tongues lashing each other's, they were soon brought to the brink of orgasm.

Laura felt his cock throb, stiffen, and knew he was about to cum. She tightened her vaginal muscles even more, letting them pull and massage his excited cock. And then he was shooting off inside her, filling her as she had never been filled before.

Laura was no virgin and knew what it was like to feel a man shoot off inside her but Halston's hot load, pouring from his jerking and throbbing cock was so massive that she gasped with excitement.

His pulsing cock and hot cum sent shock waves of excitement over her body and she was soon responding. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pressed her pussy to him as she climaxed, her pussy quivering as she did.

Tears came to her eyes as she felt his load leaking out of her pussy, running hotly down her thighs and ass. She clung to him, her pussy pulsing around his cock as he continued to piston his tool in and out of her, extending his and her climax.

Laura kissed his face, his eyes, and his cheeks, whatever her mouth could reach. "Oh, Halston. Nothing I have experienced prepared me for that. That was wonderful and I want more."

Halston was bemused by Laura's excited response and excited to feel her vagina tugging and pulling as his shriveling cock. It excited him to know she was this sexual and demanding. His cock was soon restored to full erection and they fucked again.

When their climax had subsided, they kissed and cuddled and then spooned. Halston's cock pressed against her thighs from behind sent shivers of excitement over Laura's body.

Her voice throaty, sexual, full of promise, purred as she told him, "Take me from behind, Halston. I want to feel your body pressed against my ass as you fuck my pussy from behind." She could not believe she had said this and probably wouldn't if she had been facing Halston, but it was what she wanted.

The pressure of her thighs against his cock, the sexuality of her expressed desire had an immediate impact on Halston. His cock came erect and he rolled Laura over, putting a pillow beneath her stomach.

Her sopping pussy took his cock eagerly. Well lubricated after two powerful orgasms, her hot pussy grabbed at his cock excitedly. She liked the feel of his body pressed against her ass as he fucked her from behind.

All too soon they were both climaxing, Halston once again unloading into her more cum than Laura knew existed.

Her head turned, cheek pressed to her hands, she pulled and tugged at his cock as her orgasm ran its course. She wanted more, though she knew that asking Halston's cock to perform again was asking too much. He is certainly a stud, she thought, but he is no circus freak.

To her delight, however, she felt his cock begin to unfold from his passive state and come erect. She licked her lips as she awaited the thrusts of his cock in and out of her pussy. She was disappointed when she felt him withdraw his cock and then her eyes flew open when she felt the head of his cock pressed against her anus.

She licked her lips excitedly as Halston rubbed his cock up and down her pussy lips, drawing his and her cum from her dripping cunt and spreading it around her anus. Robert had never fucked her in the ass and the thought of having Halston's massive cock inside her ass filled her with apprehension and sexual excitement.

Her sphincter quivered when the fluted head of his cock pressed against it. Laura willed her sphincter to open as she pressed her ass against Halston. She was panting like a bitch in heat as she cried out to him, "Oh, Yes, Halston, take me in the ass. I want to feel you cum in my ass."

And he did take her in the ass and filled her with his hard meat. Inch by inch he entered her there, the heat, the tightness almost more than he could bear. Her anus quivered and pulled at him as Laura pressed and withdrew her ass.

She shoved a fist into her hot pussy, rubbing her fingers along his cock through the thin layer of skin that separated her vagina from her colon. Her other hand was busy, a finger going up and down and around and around her heated clit

Her tight ass soon had Halston ready to fire. He moaned as his rod jerked in her ass.

After a few slow but powerful thrusts he shot his load. The feel of it filling her sent Laura over the top. She whimpered as she climaxed, her ass quivering around his throbbing cock.

Halston collapsed against her as his cock began to shrink. He was fucked out as he had never been fucked out before. Laura was more than a match for him, he realized. He had finally met a woman who could outfuck him. He kissed her back, an almost amused look on his face as he felt Laura pull and tug at his cock, trying to bring it back to life.

He rolled her over and kissed her, then told her, "It is no use, love, I need time to reload."

Laura pretended a pout and then threw her arms around Halston. "I can wait, dear Halston. I can wait."

They showered, pulled the sheets off the bed, remade it and then lay down. Laura snuggled up against him, her head on his shoulder. She kissed his cheek as she closed her eyes. For once she was the one who needed to sleep. The irony of this did not escape her.

When they woke up Laura went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet, her head in her hands. You have really done it today, Abigail, she told herself. She sat there thinking about what was going to happen to her and Robert and Halston. She was not going to be Halston's mistress, that she knew and she was not going to stay married to Robert. A sigh escaped her as she realized they should never have married.

We were children, she thought as her mind went over the events of the past two years she had been working at Heuer and especially what had just taken place. I love Halston but this has to end. She used the toilet and stood up, looking at herself in the mirror she knew what she had to do.

Standing up, she entered to bedroom where she pulled on her panties, putting a layer of tissues in the crotch to soak up any wayward drops of Halston's cum. Fastening her bra she was about to pull on her skirt when Halston woke, rolled over and looked up at her

"Aren't you going to stay the night, Laura?"

She shook her head. "It's Abigail, Halston. Abby if you prefer, but Laura is gone."

Halston sat up, fully awake by the tone of her voice, a confused expression on his face. "What's going on? I love you, Laura. I want you to stay."

Abby shook her head. "You don't love me, Halston, any more than you have loved all the other women you have bedded. That is not love. You love the chase."

Halston was now alarmed. "Look. I'm serious. I do love you. I have never told a woman that before. You are what I want; what I need to have by my side, to share my life."

Abby smiled at him as one might smile at a little boy. "Halston. This has been wonderful. I have been wined and dined and loved as I have never before in my life and I will not forget this."

"I'm serious. I want you to marry me. I know what I have been but you have changed my life."

"Halston. I'm resigning tomorrow. I'll come in and clean out my things. I want only one thing from you; a golden parachute that will get me through an undergraduate degree."

"Yes. Of course. Whatever you want, but think about what I have just said. I need you, Lau...ah...Abby. Please don't shut me out."

"Halston. It's over. I'll be in tomorrow to get my things. We can discuss the details then. If you wish, we can date while I'm in school, but I intend to date other men and I want you to date other women. I am not going to make the same mistake twice."

They dressed in silence. Halston was too shocked to speak and Abigail was thinking about what she was going to say to Robert as Halston drove her home..

Robert was home when she walked in the door. He stared at her and then exploded. "What kind of whore are you? Look at you? Look at the way you are dressed. You look disgusting."

Abby stared at him as if she had not seen him before and, in a way, she had not, not this Robert. This was not the man she had married. This was a man so enraged that she felt frightened of him for the first time in her life.

"Robert. You have accused me for months of having an affair with Mr. Heuer. Well. Today you got your wish. We had sex; grand, glorious, wonderful sex. He fucked me and sucked me and made me cum more often in this one day than you have been able to in a week. Are you satisfied now?"

Robert stared at her and rushed toward her, his hand upraised.

Abby glared at him as he came close to her. Uncowed, she told him, "Oh. Are you going to show me how much of a man you are by beating me up? Is that the best you can do? Sit down, Robert. We are over and all we have to do now is talk about the future."

Robert stared at her, then crumpled into a chair, sobbing. He looked up at Abby and realized that his insane jealousy had helped bring them to this pass. He sighed, his shoulders drooping.

Abby sat across from him. She touched his face gently.

Her voice soft, full of the fondness and care she felt for him. "Robert. I'm sorry but you and I both know we should not have married. We did it because our parents expected us to marry. We love each other, but not as man and wife. We love each other as friends. Let's end as friends."

Robert looked at her, wiped his eyes and smiled wanly. "You are right. We never gave others a chance. We just went from little kids to teens and married. You file for divorce. I won't contest it and I wish you the best of luck."

They hugged and got him packed and he left.

The next morning Abby dressed in a business suit and went to the office. Halston was already there.

"Have you thought about what I said?"

"I have, but I am going to do as I said I would. If you still feel you want to marry when I graduate and if I have the same feelings for you, we will get married, but we need to get to know each other. So far it has been a fun romance. I need more than that."

Halston's face lit up with a broad smile. "It's a deal. Heuer will consider you to be on a leave of absence."

And that was the way it was. Laura graduated with honors in three years and she and Halston married the week after she graduated.

I'd like to say they lived happily ever after, but we don't know that. This is as far as their story goes.

Robert? The management training school found him a job with a large corporation in another city. He rose slowly to become an assistant to a vice-president of sales but no further, having achieved his potential. Along the way he married and fathered two children. Life was good to Robert, but he never forgot his first love. In spite of what Abigail had said Robert knew he had been deeply in love with her, and not as a friend.

*

A big Thank You to Sheri for her always thoughtful editing and to Jill whose idea sparked this story.

licksit
licksit
132 Followers