All Comments on 'The Transformation of Betty Ch. 16'

by dom_u_softly

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
a pretty

short explanation or excuse or making believe herself that it was worth to do it, for a woman or a couple. considering of what all they did miss in life just to have some orgasms. life also must be pretty boring so that the only kick is to fill all day (besides normal people have to work every now and then) with thinking or doing something sexual. I don't envy you at all I have rather pity. I guy who is bored to death with his life with a "wife" at home who seems to be in the end barely able to be more than a animal and reduced to primal instincts. no conversation on a even level anymore, if that was ever possible, now its not even aloud or degenerated from both sides. no culture (real culture not going out to a fancy expensive restaurant) no human friends, completely isolated to a small group decadent people with no future.

texasreb1369texasreb1369over 15 years ago
Great again!

At first glance this chapter seems to be as great as all the others in this ongoing saga.

And the poor guy talking about not having a fulfilling life should maybe be taking his own inventiory.

Thanks again.

Texasreb1369

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent!

Great stories!

Keep it up. I'd love to here more from her perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
real sick

anybody that would spend this amount of time on this garbage has to be really sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What a Sick Little Fuck

Thats why you are a fat old man alone, fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
this isn't life

This isn't life. It's a sick pathological relationship. It's sad you can't get hard except by writing this crap (I mean, if you can get hard at all).

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
I love it

Although there were many aspects of this that I couldn't entertain myself, on the whole I found exciting and highly erotic. If it is indeed a true story you are both truly blessed in finding soulmates.

holydemon00holydemon00over 12 years ago
It's odd

whenever I read a bdsm story, I always fantasize about the sub sodomizing the dom, and turning the dom into the sub's bitch.

Unfortunately, they never get to that level of mutual depravity, that true sexual freedom where the sub/dom rules stops matter, where all inhibitions, including the tiresome domination/submision are completely released. Sometimes I can't help but feel that the bdsm practice is somewhat old-fashioned. If it's all about stretching boundaries, why can't it break from its own bond, by reversing the role and starting everything anew?

BDSM flaunts its power to overcome social restraint (as the wife has mentioned), yet restricts its own practitioners in a boring, agonizingly-as-old-as-humanity relationship of master/slave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Any chance you will continue this storyline?

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
nauseating

Repetetive crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Overall? A good read. The only reason I don't call it "great" is the watersports - not my thing. I enjoyed your creativity & thank you for sharing it.

McAnonMcAnonover 7 years ago
Too long

There are only a limited number of ways to fuck a willing women and you got them all. The way you arrive at fucking as presented then copliments the situation for a certain amount of arousal in the reader but after a few chapters it starts to be repetitive and boring. Shorne of perhaps 12 chapters and written in the non-consent style it would have been more exciting but no matter what situation is created you know that Betty is going to embrace it. Having read it to the end it obviously does have my interest but only 4*. Sorry

budliterbudliteralmost 3 years ago

one of my Fav stories. Enjoyed all 15 chapters. Thanks again for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting, less so as it progressed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdom_u_softly@dom_u_softly
My wife's status as a collared and shared sub slut is now past ... a widower and thus free to engage others, especially sub females who are or fantasize about being shared or husbands who contemplate sharing their wives ... in chat, ongoing contact (I do not, however, role pla...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES