The Transformed Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soaked wet from Debbie's sweat and cum Tom's finger easily slid just slightly into Debbie's asshole. He held her where he wanted to with it, forcing unbearable pleasure on her. Her head bobbed fast on him, her hands moving the length of his cock, her hair failing down to tickle his crotch. One of Tom's hands moved down to hold the back of Debbie's head as the pressure built. His balls went tight, his body lifting them both up, and his cum spurting hard from him into Debbie's throat. She moaned, sucking hard and nosily. The load of cum was too hard for her to suck down completely, and gobs of it slid down Toms' cock, mixing in his pubic hair with Debbie's saliva.

Tom slipped his finger from Debbie's ass hole, and she moved off of him, standing on shaky legs. Tom's face was coated in a sheen of cum. Debbie smiled meekly, sitting on the floor to keep from falling over.

Paula walked over from where she had been sitting, watching. She got to her knees by the still lying down Tom, and cleaned his cock, crotch and balls. Debbie watched wide eyed. Paula moaned in satisfaction, and then started pumping Tom's cock, which amazingly got hard again, barely having deflated at all.

The plentiful load of cum that Debbie had taken down her throat warmed her somehow. Her tits seemed strained, her nipples achingly hard. Now her pussy throbbed again, possibly even more, and her lubricated and toyed with asshole squirmed. She wanted that cock again, this time in her pussy. And she didn't mind what Paula was doing. Somehow, it seemed right.

12