The Transformed Man Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desirelit
desirelit
919 Followers

She wept and screamed from pain and pleasure, gasping for breath and wishing she could take a breath as she also wished he would never slow down. Her orgasms seemed to overlap, the sensation now too much to tolerate. If she could form a word she might beg him to stop, or beg him to fuck her more. But she knew she couldn't form a word, and animal that he was, wether truly, or just in spirit, that he wouldn't listen to her desires, but only to his own.

Kristin fell limp, really only minutes after she had been penetrated, but to Laura, who ached for his cock, it seemed like hours, and for Theresa, who hadn't been fucked yet, like years.

"Oh please, fuck me," Laura begged as Tom noisily withdrew from the vise of Kristin's soaked, previously barely fucked pussy. The wet, sucking sounds of her tight pussy around their cum and lubed up genitals made it clear to them that Tom was moving on. There was no sense of jealousy in any of them. They felt no ownership of Tom, only a desperate need to be used by him, and to satisfy him.

Tom slapped Laura's ass with his cum marinated cock and put a hand on her, as he had done to Kristin and Theresa before.

"Ahhh," Laura moaned in some relief as Tom slide four of his fingers into her and worked her asshole.

"Oh fuck," Theresa said, almost begging,"please take me. Please own my pussy."

Tom looked at her firm, tight little ass. The tan line of the obscene bathing suit she wore in public, teasing men, highlighting her fuck holes for him. Between those tan, smooth legs her trimmed pussy throbbed and dripped, stimulated before but not satisfied.

Tom moved his cock into place with his hand and let his cock drop against Theresa's ass crack. He started moving backward slightly, allowing his cock to slide down as Theresa screamed out in a high pitched "AHHHH!!!!" as she felt his wet cock get in place.

When his cock moved down past her asshole he moved forward slightly and his cockhead, big and wet like a lubed up bat, found it's way between Theresa's lips. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, take me," she moaned. He held her slim waist, admiring her perfect little tanned ass as he moved forward between her legs, moving side to side to work his cock into her.

"Uhhh.... uhhh.... oh yes, oh yes. Oh you own that pussy, oh yeah. Take it all with your big animal cock," Theresa moaned.

Paula, her pussy dripping from the show she'd watched her harem master Tom put on, walked up Theresa. She caressed Theresa's tits and stomach and inner thighs and stuffed pussy with the cat-o-nine tails, eliciting moans and high pitched cries of delight.

"You like being fucked by our master, don't you, slut?" She asked the delirious Theresa.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck yes," Theresa said to Paula, to Tom, to herself.

"Take that monster cock," Paula said, swinging the whip upward against Theresa's pussy, the straps hitting Tom's balls. They grunted, the sensation of the contact making their pleasure even more intense. "Feel it own you. Let the cum take your mind."

"Of fuck, yes!!!" Theresa said, bouncing on Tom's cock as much as she could. Her pussy throbbed and contracted on Tom's well used cock, which felt like it had shoved her organs out of the way to make room for more pleasure craving nerve endings deep in her.

Tom grunted, holding her tight, pumping unrelentingly into her. His sweat poured off of him, now dripping onto her ass and pouring between her cheeks. He could see his cock spreading her, her inner lips holding tight to him. He heard his big balls slap up against her clit and lips.

Paula stroked them as she walked alongside them. She slid her hand down Tom's ass, under him, to caress behind his balls, where the pressure from the prostate dildo was most intense. She could feel the tension and heat and sweat and cum boiling up.

Tom's cock was so hard and throbbing it felt like it. would burst in Theresa. Tom grunted wildly, swinging his head, pumping deep. "Aaaaaahhhh," he cried out as he spurt into Theresa, her grunts and moans changing to a high pitched scream of passion as she felt the cum fill her pussy and her mind.

Tom pumped his seed into her, then pulled out and entered Laura and then Kristin to pump some of his impossibly full load into them, too. Paula scooped the dripping mess of cum from Theresa's sore, over used cunt and fed it lovingly to the three of them, who eagerly licked it from her fingers.

The cum seeped into them like a drug, sealing their fates, as it focused their minds and their pussies on Tom.

Susan and Debbie came out, dressed like Paula, their pussies and asses and breasts on display. They took off the restraints from the girls, and carried Kristin over to put her on a couch.

They sat Theresa down in an arm chair, her sweat and cum soaking into the fabric as she melted into it's softness, exhausted from the ecstasy of being used.

Tom stood in front of Laura. She watched him hungrily. She saw him slip his hands under the beastly mask that covered the top of his chest, and soon she saw him lift the mask off of himself. Here eyes bulged as she saw him shake his head, his perspired soaked hair swinging and spraying. He breathed deeply, head thrown back, his eyes now coming to rest on Laura. He smiled at her, grabbing the base of his cock as he looked at her, and as Paula eased the tail from his ass.

"You're...you're human," Laura said, smiling, almost crying from relief. She had committed herself, every fiber of herself, to this hideous beast, this image of unloving, brutal fucking personified, only to find a handsome man underneath the head. Her eyes moved from his face, down his muscular, sweat covered chest, to his huge cock. That didn't change from being something out of myths, and in fact, only seemed to allude back to them again as it grew and hardened.

He walked toward her, smiling, now reaching out to grab her head and force his lips against hers. They kissed hard and deep, their breathing strained as they struggled for the same air. Tom felt Laura's full chest bounce up against him, her pink nipples hardened against his firm chest. She moved her lower body to press against him, moaning in his mouth as she felt his cock pressed up against her soft belly. Her pussy trembled from her thoughts and the feel of him against her, and then from his hand that slide between her, squeezing her lips together, then sliding between them.

She gasped, her cum being milked from her, and she took his cock in her hand to try to return the pleasure.

Tom moved backwards, leading Laura along, until there was a chaise lounge against his calves. He sat down slowly, looking up into Laura's hungry brown eyes, her wavy blond hair framing her face. "Come, sit down on my cock," he said to her. Somehow it seemed an amazingly loving thing to say. Laura straddled Tom, never letting go of his cock, which she stroked from base to tip. She pointed his cock at her aching hole and moved down on it, looking up from it over her heaving breasts to his face, staring into his eyes as she drove him into her, deeper, deeper, impossibly deeper.

She shivered and wept when her lips pressed down against his hairy crotch. He held her big, round, pale ass in his hands, pulling her close to him until her big tits pushed into his face. He humped up at her, while he massaged her ass and sucked and licked her tits. She smiled, and laughed between gasps and moans, overwhelmed with joy at being owned not by an animal, but by a man.

Her long eyelashes fluttered, her plump, red lips squeezing into a little O as she moaned, full of her lover's cock. "Oooh, oooh, oooh," she moaned, the electrical sensations, the tickling feeling, the ice cube sliding down her spine feelings raising her up on clouds ever so gently and her entire being splashing down as pleasure filled her, making her thighs quake. His cock possessed her, seemingly bulging out her belly it rested so deep in her.

Her lower back pulled in, accentuating the round plumpness of her gorgeous pale white ass. Tom caressed her and massaged her back and thighs and hips and ass as he pumped into her, licking and sucking all over her tits. This was a prize bitch to add to his harem, and she deserved a fucking to remember. He would fuck her so deeply she wouldn't be able to walk or speak afterward.

What had started as group rape had transformed, without any acknowledgement, into adoration and addiction - and that to the monster, only to have joy overwhelmed when it turned out to be a man.

"That's it, Laura," Theresa called over from the chair where she sat slumped, stroking her trimmed, pale pussy surrounded by deep tan. "Give him a good fucking. Take all that cock," she encouraged.

Laura grunted, turned on by having an audience.

Tom held her ass and stood. She wrapped her legs around him, kissing him, her breath labored from the constant cumming. Tom began bouncing her, backing his crotch up and hammering into her. His lips moved from hers back to her tits, which shook now in his face. He licked and sucked between them, then took each of her nipples in his mouth in turn, sucking on them hard, then even chewing on them.

HIs hands dug into her thighs and ass, her legs spread around him. Her pussy sucked tightly to him, only a fraction of his length coming out of her and going back up, yet even that fraction was inches, and the sensation caused them both to moan in anticipation.

Laura loosened her grip on Tom, put her arms on his shoulders, and used him to propel herself up and down on his cock. Her eyes rolled up into her head, her joy hung slack, and her big tits shook. Her stomach and inner thighs and asshole all felt like a thousand feathers were tickling at them, like they were trying to fan the blaze between her legs.

Her orgasm built and built, feeling like thunder in her ears, and she screamed, trying to pulll her pussy off of him, but finding no relief. She tried letting go of his shoulders, willing to fall onto the floor to escape the mind bending pleasure that was too much for her to control. A look of terror mingled with her pleasure as she felt her arms and legs turn to jelly and convulse, and now she felt a huge, powerful surge of pleasure shoot down her spine into her pussy as she came like she had never cum before. The urge to get off of Tom was tremendous, and looking between them she saw cum spurting and sloshing from her.

"Ah ah ah!! FUCK!!!!!" she screamed as she squirted, her body trying to find a place for all of that cum.

Tom fucked her as he wanted to, hard and fast, without consideration for her unbearable pleasure. He grunted from the effort and in appreciation of the gobs of cum that splashed from Laura, her stomach muscles and asshole tensing and releasing.

The cum ran down off of his crotch and over his balls, down his thighs and onto the floor below them. Laura cried, clawing at Tom's shoulders, then pulling him close to try to slow the sensations against her breast and stomach. Her entire body felt like a clit now, even the slightest breeze stimulating her.

Tom lifted Laura from his cock, holding her close against him, relieving her from the torture of the pleasure he gave her. She sighed, squeezing against him, loving the feeling of him against her face, her neck, her breasts and stomach and pussy and thighs.

He sat her down on the chaise lounge, moving her up so she could rest her head.

Debbie was there putting a glass of water to her lips, then patting a wet washcloth against her, relaxing her, calming her.

Tom guided Debbie away by her shoulder, and Laura saw Tom moving up toward her face, his still hard cock at eye level. "Open those beautiful lips. It's time for you to suck this cock," Tom said, guiding his cock between her plump, red lips, her wide eyes looking up to him.

He stroked her cheek, his fingers moving through her hair across her ear as he slid his cock into her mouth and out. Her hands came up, not to prevent his length from entering her aural fuck hole, or to be a substitute, but to stroke his crotch, his balls, his hips and stomach and thighs, her nails brushing him alternating with her soft hands.

Tom grunted as he worked Laura's mouth, now pushing deeper, his cum having transformed her, allowing her to loosen her throat and accomodate him, though her eyes bulged and her nose flaired.

"Ohhh, that's fucking good," Tom said, stroking down her throat, then back up to just her lips as she licked and sucked and deep throated the massive cock that had grown filthy with cum in her cunt and her friends cunts.

Laura's eyes closed, her hands holding Tom's waist, as she felt his body tense, his body hair stand on edge, and his balls quake. His cock pulsed and throbbed, and shot after shot of thick white cum shot into Laura's throat and mouth. She felt wet heat lick her ass and clit and up her wet thighs and over her nipples as she came, feeling Tom fill her with his cum. She sucked, groaning, trying to swallow all she could, the cum pouring out down her chin and from the sides of her mouth.

She felt Theresa wrap an arm around her as she leaned her head in to lick the overflowing cum from Laura's mouth. They looked in each other's eyes, happy beyond belief as Tom pumped and milked his cock into Laura's mouth. His one hand now stroked Theresa's hair, and they both felt more real, more loved, more alive then they ever had before.

desirelit
desirelit
919 Followers
12