All Comments on 'The Traveler Ch. 02'

by homealone_447

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
ANOTHER WINNER!!!

Keep the series up, you are doing a great job with the storyline and characters. This one is just as good as or better than the first. Great job!

Joel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
IT Rocks

Very interesting. The work is only getting better. Watch that spelling though.

You rock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
gggrreeaattt!!!!

i have to agree with the others on here, that your work is getting better and better all the time. You have a really good imagination when coming up with new creatures (loved the snakes) and some cool story ideas. Keep them stories coming, dude. Look forward to reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good Story

This one and the number one are both excellent and erotic stories.

sho_nyphmsho_nyphmalmost 16 years ago
Blew me away,

...and left me hoping that aliens creep into my room tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I can't help but hate you

You have spoiled me with you wickedly go erotica. Shame on you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it

Haha the ending got me "where's the maggot!?". I love it that is a good story I jerked a few to that story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

So sad it's over! Thoroughly enjoy all of your stories :) keep writing!

2p1k32p1k3about 8 years ago
Ancient Astronaughts

There is an abundant amount of evidence supporting the idea that Terra has supported other Extraterrestrial Biological Entities all throughout our past. A past that stretches close to a million years instead of ten thousand. Evidence suggests we have reached similar technological and cultural sophistication a few times in the past. Each time a global cataclysm reset our progress.

My point is that the story fails to account for any variation accounting for existing EBEs who already form colonies in extremely remote locations. 'Belief' in EBEs is irrelevant as the story's premise already establishes their existence in that realm.

In Ch 01, "Kurt?" states that our PTBs are already aware of EBEs. Where were they when all this went down? I mean, sure Kurt does mention wanting to keep this local but with iPhones now it is likely 'something' questionable would be leaked.

For instance, near the end Kurt could have just told Vega that his faction is prohibited from establishing a colony on Terra. The Killer Alien was more of a contract with him being a 'bounty hunter'

dr_lizardodr_lizardoabout 2 years ago

What happened to the first story? It seems to have disappeared from Literotica.

equinox137equinox137about 16 hours ago

Where's Chapter 01?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous