The Tree House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stronger winds were now moving through the branches, causing the tree trunks to sway. The platform moved with them, creating a floating feeling as Cassie rode up and down. Derek saw her own struggle for control as she squeezed her eyes closed and bit her lower lip. Even though the rain had eased up he could see the sheen the lighter sprinkles gave to her body. The picture sent him over the edge. As he admonished himself for his lack of control he heard her cry out.

"Derek! Oh, Sweetie, I'm cumming!"

He felt her inner walls contract, milking his cock as he achieved orgasm himself. Shooting his hot fluid into her, he lightly grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down onto him, kissing her all over in a near frenzy. He wanted to devour her, to taste all of her as they shared their intimate bonding. Cassie returned the kisses in kind, driving her fingers between the strands of his wet hair as her release raced through her entire body.

"I love you, Cass," Derek told her as his breathing returned to normal. "More than anything in the world."

"I love you, too," Cassie said as she snuggled against him.

They lay in each others arms, almost falling asleep until a flash of light penetrated Derek's closed eyelids. An answering rumble of thunder thirty seconds later broke his lassitude. Derek cursed himself for not paying closer attention to the storm. Lying wet and naked on a soaked sleeping bag while 15 feet in the air surrounded by trees ranked a ten on the stupidity scale.

"We need to get back to the cabin," Derek urged as he rolled away from Cassie and grabbed his trunks from beneath the bench where he'd stashed them.

As he donned his trunks, Cassie scrambled up and pushed the sleeping bag and two pillows under a bench to keep them from getting any wetter. She tried to put on the t-shirt but threw it down when she found it was too heavy and wet to try to struggle into.

"Just come on. We'll deal with all this tomorrow," Derek called out as he opened the hatch and found the rung on the ladder with his foot.

He hurried down and waited at the base for Cassie. He saw her make it half way down the ladder then stop. She stretched out and used both hands to tug on the rope used to firmly shut the hatch of the tree house. Just as Derek called out to her to leave it ajar he saw her wet feet slip off the ladder. She dangled from the rope for a few seconds before losing her grip and falling. Derek's heart stopped and then beat in triple time as he widened his stance and reached for her.

He caught her around the waist, but her momentum made him stumble backward and ... WHAM! ... down he went. His ass hit the ground first then he was flat on his back with Cassie sprawled on top of him.

He looked into her eyes as he asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes. What about you? Wow, it's good you climbed down first!"

"Cass," he chided, "it wasn't luck. Why do you think I have you go up the tree first but come down last? It's to catch you if you fall. Though I must admit I'd always envisioned myself being more graceful in my role as a Knight in Shining Armor."

"My hero," Cass cooed, batting her eyelashes before placing a kiss on his cheek.

"And," Derek continued as he shifted his weight to pull a small branch from beneath him, "I never imagined the literal pain in the ass it might be!"

"Well," Cassie giggled as she extricated herself off Derek and got on her knees, "Let Nurse Cass kiss it and make it feel better."

Cassie saw Derek's grin as lightening again filled the sky, followed shortly by a roll of thunder.

"Excellent idea. But right now we need to get the hell out of here!" Derek shouted as he took Cassie's hand in his and tugged her across the field to the safety of the cabin where Nurse Cass could administer her special kind of TLC.

(Authors Note: Like this story? Love it? Hate it? Please let me know. Votes are wonderful and I also encourage comments posted here or via e-mail. I can't get better or know I should "keep 'em cumming" without readers' feedback. Thanks! - Amber)

12