The Trikingdom Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you would. You're such a dirty little slut," the captain hissed.

Careena wondered at his question. He had never before seemed to care about whether or not she enjoyed the sexual activity she was subjected to. She wondered if he got some pleasure out of knowing she liked to get used by lots of men.

"Maybe I'll keep ya," he said, "... not sell ya to the buyer. You could be the ship's personal whore mascot. I'd eventually make up the loss whoring your ass out to the crew and merchants. You'd like that wouldn't ya."

Careena's stomach went icy cold in terror. While she had to admit a small part of her would enjoy it, the larger part wanted to get home and return to her husband's loving arms. She hoped her face didn't betray her fear as she nodded in agreement to the captain as he continued to fuck his dick in and out of her sloppy hole while leering down at her.

"The man buying ya wants to make you his wife. Do you know what that means slut?" he asked rhetorically. "It means his would be the only cock you'd get for the rest of your life. That would be a shame. Your tight little pussy should be shared with as many men as possible."

Careena couldn't believe what she was hearing and she was instantly fully awake. The captain couldn't be serious. But she could tell from the look in his eye that he was, even though he had to know that not delivering her could ruin his trade in the future. Once word got around that he didn't complete the contract for her merchants would be leery of using his ship for further business.

The thought must have excited him because after a few more strokes he was grunting as he unloaded a large amount of semen into her well fucked pussy. As he got up he flicked his dick towards her stomach and a last globule of his seed landed on her belly. "I'm gonna have to think about it cunt," he said as he stuffed his cock back into his pants and turned to leave.

Careena managed to stay calm and hold it together after he left. If he decided to try to keep her, she comforted herself with the knowledge that Prince Loqui's spy on board would undoubtedly act to save her, and if she could somehow harness the magic that she now had proof was inside her she could use that to aid her escape as well. She had to keep trying to unlock it.