My Stepdaughter's New Job

Story Info
How we found out that my stepdaughter was in adult films.
2.8k words
4.44
19.2k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swnglf
Swnglf
133 Followers

My wife Jessica and I had been empty nesters for a little over two years now. My stepdaughter Laurie just finished her second year of college and life was going well. Jessica and I are in our late forties, and both have professional careers. We are pretty well-known in our little midwestern town professionally. Our other kids have made it through college and started their careers. My wife and I still have a very active sex life, and both have a large sexual appetite. We indulge in different things that keep the spark alive which includes watching adult films.

We've viewed all genres and kinks at one point or another and both enjoy the intensity it brings to our sex life. This is ultimately how we discovered what my stepdaughter's new job was. Laurie usually came back home during the summers from school, but she told us that she was going to stay there this summer for her new job. We were both very proud of her in that she was responsible enough to hold a job while maintaining such good grades in college. She was studying to be a reproductive therapist. Laurie told us that she was doing modeling for her new job.

Laurie takes after her mother and is a very attractive young lady. She's a brunette that's only 5'2" and about 115lbs. She's got a very toned physique with ample breasts a little heart shaped butt. We've always had a pretty open household in the fact that it wasn't uncommon for anyone to be running around in their underwear to go to the laundry room to the bathroom and whatnot. Laurie was definitely not modest when it came to the confidence in her body or appearance, so I've seen her in practically nothing several times. Being an athlete all through high school kept her in really good shape, and she never had a shortage of boys chasing after her.

Fast forward another year and Laurie was now finished with her junior year in college and 21 years old. We took a trip to Florida to celebrate her 21st birthday and also have an excuse to go to the beach for a week. We indulged in the typical activities one would expect when celebrating a kid's 21st birthday. I couldn't help but notice the attention Laurie was getting in some of the places we went. There were several guys young and older alike that would approach her talking about her work. We knew that some of her modeling photos have ended up in magazines, so I assumed that this is what they all were referring to.

We completed our trip and headed back home, successfully celebrating her new milestone. Laurie was now in her senior year back at college. Jessica and I had a long week at work, and she broke out a bottle of wine with dinner on Friday. A few bottles into it and Jessica was starting to get super horny as usual. I suggested we watch an adult movie for a bit to set the tone and drive her a little crazier. For those that think women don't like to watch porn, I beg to differ.

Jessica had changed over into more comfortable clothing, which is to say she was in basically nothing. I flicked on the television and set up to stream a video from my phone. I asked Jessica what genre or theme she wanted to watch, and she suggested something with college guys. I think she was still having thoughts from being on vacation and all the attention she received from the young guys in Florida. I pulled it up and the first title read "College coed has her first interracial threesome." Jessica quickly agreed to this one because it has two of her fantasies in the title alone with one being young guys and the other being interracial.

Jessica has always fantasized about the world of interracial sex. We turned it on, and it ran through the typical pre-scene advertisements and then the opening credits started to roll. The banner said, "College coed has her first interracial threesome starring Laurie Lust." The scene started out with a hot young blonde that strutted into a room wearing 5" stilettos and a thong microkini that left nothing to the imagination. Now I wasn't very intoxicated at the time, but Jessica was feeling no pain. She saw me stand up off the couch in a swift motion and then asked me what was wrong.

I paused the scene and then zoomed in with my phone. I couldn't believe my eyes. Laurie Lust was my stepdaughter, Laurie. I looked at Jessica and said, "who does that look like to you?" She tried to focus on the screen and then said, "it kind of looks like our Laurie with blonde hair." I looked back at her and said, "because it is Laurie!" She jumped up off the couch and was like, "what the hell is she doing in a porn movie?" Laurie started strutting around making different suggestive poses and staring at the camera.

I knew I recognized that ass from walking around the house all the time in nothing but panties. I hate to admit it, but I couldn't take my eyes off her. I was trying to rationalize in my head that I was her stepfather so it wouldn't seem creepy. Jessica was on a short rant and looking for her phone. I knew that she was going to try to call Laurie right then and there. I told her, "Honey, just wait a minute. Don't do anything rash now. You've been drinking and I'm sure she has an explanation." Jessica agreed and sat back down on the couch as we started to discuss it.

In the meantime, the scene was still playing on the TV. I told Jessica that Laurie is a very responsible young lady with a good head on her shoulders and that I was sure that she wouldn't do anything that puts her in harm's way. About that time, these two young and chiseled black guys walked into the room wearing nothing but board shorts. Evidently this was a clip from a bigger scene where the plot started with them all by the pool. Jessica noticed the two guys that walked into the room, and I saw her focus in on them. These two guys looked like they were chiseled out of stone.

One guy was about 6' tall with really broad shoulders and a shredded chest and abs. The other was quite a bit shorter at only about 5'6" but equally fit. The taller guy's name was Ty and the shorter guy's name was Marc. Jessica picked up her drink and took a big gulp. "I wonder what she's actually going to do with them." Jessica spoke. In my mind I'm thinking, "duh, she's going to get the shit fucked out of her most likely." Of course, I didn't say that. Jessica scooted up farther into the couch cushions. I couldn't believe we were going to sit here and watch my stepdaughter, her biological daughter, get fucked by these two black guys.

The guys sat down on couches across from each other and Laurie started to parade around in front of them. As she danced in front of each of them, they would take the opportunity to rub all over her ass and legs. She positioned herself in the middle of the room between the two couches and slowly started removing her bottoms. When she bent over at the waist, the camera focused in on her ass and cleanly shaved pussy that was peeking out. I'd be lying if I said that it didn't send a jolt into my loins. The guys were both rubbing huge bulges in their shorts.

I noticed that Jessica had now laid somewhat back and began rubbing her pussy over the little booty shorts that she had on. Laurie danced over to Ty and got on her knees in front of him. She reached up and pulled down the front of his shorts revealing a thick, veiny black cock. I saw Jessica bite the bottom of her lip and continue to rub her pussy over her shorts. Laurie grabbed this thick black member and wasted no time swirling her tongue around the head. Ty's eyes rolled back into his head and then Laurie stuck the head in her mouth. His cock was so thick that she could barely get it in.

Once she finally accomplished that, you could see her lips stretch around it. She only sucked him up and down a couple times and then crawled across the room to Marc. Marc had already pulled out his massive tool and started stroking it when she was sucking Ty's cock. Laurie grabbed Marc's cock and put the first few inches in her mouth. Marc wasn't as thick as Ty, but he looked to be a little longer. When she held his cock straight up, it looked like it had to be 10" long. Laurie continued to suck and stroke Marc's cock up and down while he laid there and moaned. Ty walked over behind her and started rubbing her pussy.

Laurie let out a sharp moan while she still had Marc's cock in her mouth. Jessica had now removed her shorts and was exploring her pussy with two fingers. Ty rubbed the huge head of his cock up and down Laurie's wet slit and then popped the head in. Laurie released Marc's cock from her mouth to take a deep breath as Ty stretched her hole. She put Marc's cock back in her mouth as Ty continued to plunge deeper inside her. Her breaths became more rapid and erratic as Ty had a steady rhythm going with his thrusts. He still wasn't completely in her at this point. She moaned on Marc's cock as Ty pumped her.

Within a few more seconds, she released Marc's cock from her mouth and let out a shrieking scream while her body convulsed. She was having a mind-numbing orgasm. She put Marc's cock back into her mouth and started slobbering on it at this point. She rapidly stroked its length with both hands while working on the head with her mouth. She pulled off it and large string of slobber dangled from her mouth to the swollen head of his cock. Jessica couldn't take her eyes off the screen and was almost ready to explode. I was caught between the watching Laurie getting fucked and my wife fingering herself almost to orgasm sitting next to me.

Once Lauri's orgasm subsided, Ty pulled his cock from her pussy. She climbed up and straddled Marc's hips and then lowered herself onto his raging missile. As she impaled herself with yet another big black cock, she gasped out in pleasure. I could tell that his cock was hitting depths that was starting to get uncomfortable for her since she wouldn't let him get in all the way. Ty had moved around the side of the couch and guided his cock to her mouth. She eagerly took it in and started sucking it as best as she could while riding Marc. Her breaths started getting more rapid once again and she burst into her second orgasm.

Marc pulled her down on him and forced the remaining portion of his cock deep into her pussy. Laurie's eyes rolled back in her head, and she yelled out, "Oh my god, it's so fucking deep. It's so fucking deep baby." Once her orgasm faded, she climbed off Marc and laid on the couch on her back. Ty came around and positioned himself between her legs. He leaned down and started tonguing her clit. Laurie squirmed in pleasure as he lapped away at it. Ty then pulled away and rolled her hips up into the air. He stuck his thumb on her clit and started rubbing it in tiny circles while placing the tip of his cock at the entrance to her ass.

Laurie put her hand on his stomach and gave him a slight push back while saying, "go slow baby, I've never had a cock this big in my ass before." Ty put slight pressure on it, and you could see her ass start to cave as it stretched around the head of his cock. She took a deep breath as the head finally passed the entrance. Ty very slowly started working his big throbbing cock into her asshole bit by bit as she winced in pleasure and pain. Marc had now moved next to her, and she took his cock back into her mouth. She moaned on it louder and louder the deeper Ty got into her ass.

Ty now had the full length of his thick shaft in her rectum and was thrusting in and out. Laurie's eyes continued to roll back into her head as her body was getting violated by these two black studs. Ty pulled out and sat on the couch. Laurie climbed up facing away from him and impaled her ass again with his thick cock. she laid back on his chest as he worked it in and out. Marc positioned himself between her legs and stroked his cock a few times. He then started beating her clit with his cock head, and then he inserted it into her creamy pussy. He slowly worked about half his length into her pussy while Ty was still stretching her ass.

At this point, Ty just sat there buried balls deep in her ass while Marc thrust her pussy. Jessica started to scream out in orgasm as she fingered herself. I had forgotten that she was playing with herself since I was so fixated on the tv screen. Jessica's body was shaking violently from her self- induced orgasm. I had now pulled my cock out and started stroking it gently. Marc continued to thrust Laurie's pussy while Ty's cock was still buried balls deep in her ass. Ty was starting to moan from the sensation of being in her tight ass and Marc's cock rubbing it through the tiny membrane that separates her ass and pussy.

Ty let out a big roar and started pumping her ass full of his hot sticky load. His cum started seeping from around the base of cock as Marc continued to assault her pussy. Ty stayed inside her ass as Marc began moaning loudly. He screamed out, "Oh, i'm gonna cum, i'm gonna cum. Ohh my god, AHHHHhhhhhh fuck. Ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhhhh." Thrust after thrust, he painted the insides of her pussy with his sticky man juice. Marc slowly pulled his now deflating cock from her pussy. When the head finally plopped out, her pussy remained gaped open and a river of his cum came oozing out down her ass crack and onto Ty's cock.

She laid there for a minute with Ty still in her ass and rubbed her pussy. She stuck two fingers in it and scooped out a glob of Marc's cum and stuck it in her mouth, licking them clean. She then turned her head and gave Ty a big cum-filled kiss. After a few seconds, she did the same with Marc. Laurie then raised up off Ty's cock and another river of cum flowed from her gaped asshole. She collapsed on the couch between the two and glowed in her post coital bliss. She rubbed her freshly fucked pussy for a few seconds and the scene faded to black.

I couldn't believe what I had just watched. Jessica saw me stroking my cock and quickly took over with her mouth. She sucked my cock with fierce intensity to where I couldn't take it. I pulled her up, and she mounted my cock. She rode my thick cock up and down like a woman possessed until she exploded into orgasm. I wasn't far behind and started thrusting her from the bottom harder and harder. I felt my orgasm building and then I exploded with everything I had. I released spurt after spurt of hot cum deep into Jessica's wanton pussy.

We both collapsed into each other's arms and sat there. I can't believe we just came that hard as a result of watching our daughter in a porn scene. Once we came to our senses, we turned off the tv and made for our bed. We fucked aggressively on and off for a couple more hours that night. When we woke in the morning, there was an awkward silence. I don't think that either of us wanted to accept the reality of what we discovered last night. As I'm sure you could imagine, Laurie had a little explaining to do. The next installment will enlighten the situation with Laurie's explanation of how she got into it. To be continued...

Swnglf
Swnglf
133 Followers