All Comments on 'The Trio Ch. 03'

by LeoDavis

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
straining

I can picture the wife getting revenge that way. I can't picture the fellow putting up with it. Nor can I picture him getting aroused. Maybe it's just me. I expected him to resists Terri's humilation of him after her night out, or at least read some justification for his failure to push her away (especially before or even after his erection took over).

No calls from Bill? or Kim?

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
hell of a story

Bob have a lot of choices he can take, but he does nothing to regain the upper he is a wimp. I could not understand why he didn't kick his wife out of bed, that in itself showed a weakness on his part. It amazing when the husband get caught, the wife take it to the max and the man must eat crow to keep his wife. I have read a few stories on this site when the man would lead the wife to the front door and shove her and lock her out. He didn't and she forced him to have sex with her, very wimpy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
dumb

i find the wifes revenge to be stupid. having unprotected gangbang sex with a frat house - why didn't she just play russian roulette with a pistol?

i wonder how many STDs she picked up? will she have herpes the rest of her life? or HIV?

how can she accuse the husband of adultery?

for that matter she has given her husband little choice about what happens with her actions - how can he keep working there?

and how is she going to prove she is the better parent for the children? she clearly doesn't show good judgement - she might lose them in a custody struggle now, due to her actions.

rip32rip32about 19 years ago
Revenge vs Lust

What he did was done in lust. He didn't tell her because he didn't want to hurt her or end the marriage. Everything she has done has been to publicly humiliate him. He is much better off with a divorce, and a trip to the doctor to find out how many STDs he picked up. She also did not consider how this will humiliate the children, because the stories of her being a cum slut will be all over town, and the kids will surely here about it.

DeadWouldDeadWouldabout 19 years ago
The woman never lived

who was this stupid.

She only exists in the mind of pre pubescent boys, or those who have never, irrespective of their physical age, progressed beyond that stage.

Just a complete load of shit and not worth the time to read any other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
dumb husband

The husband is one dumb ass. If you saw any woman covered with cum whomhad been out for 6+ hours and knowing she was fucked by a bunch of guys, you wouldn't want to even be near her. Who knows what STD and other deseases she has picked up. I would cover my head and tell her to get the fuck out of my room. I would have her near the kids either until she got a clean bill of health. If she left to do it again, I would have the locks changed on the door and have the kids waiting to se theior mom when she tried to get in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Disgusting

You are one sick SOB to publish a story like this.

Do you think anyone could enjoy such a story?

If it is based in at least on reality and you are seeking atonement, you need to see your spiritual advisor; this is certainly not the proper avenue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Turnabout is fair play

Your comments kill me.

She had no problem doing it because she did it when she was younger. She could have let him off on lust if he would have told her the truth. But he lied and she gave him back something that would make him hurt more than he hurt her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Spilt up

THe best course of action would be to spilt up, Yes he made a mistake, but she went to far in her revenge she has humiliated him in front of his students. This would be totally unacceptable.

Get a no contest diviorce and move on, But make sure to fail the assholes that fucked her!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Now - TheAuthor Blows It

Plausiblity to Disbelief in several paragraphs - the would be author ruined any possibility of a realistically believeable entertaining story. Not by what mommy did, but how a rational intelligent father would normally have responded. Then mommies prior prostitution was way over the top - beyond over kill author!

So, that ends it for me and apparently for most others as well! What was a credible time consuming work effort has now been bastardized by an apparent effort to soridly depict what is the authors depraved viewpoint of what is erotic!

Although we will be curious to see how the author will try to wiggle out from this failure to comprehend some of the basic realities of life, this is now a basic but long pitiful suck and fuck joke!

What a shame. Especially after the progress shown in "The Victims" story. Author credibility can only be gained and lost a finite number of times my friend. You are too good to be so sick ad nausem and still be appreciated. Lets try again or not? little regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
as a writer you went to far

wife is in divorce court for over reacting.and writer did the same thing.who would want a whore for a wife and mother of there childred,she just gave him all he needed to win in court.fuck so many in the open and somebody will tell.she cook her on goose.most men would let her go about her business.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
GOOD STORY

Looking forward to the ending.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
My take on this.

My take on this, first 2 wrongs don't make a right. Bill was the lucky one with just getting a divorce. Ehile Terri had every right to get even with Bob for cheating and she even gave him a chance to come clean but he lied. She got even but at what cost, She is a mom with 2 small children, and now the whole college knows of her whoring. She can't be blamed for her past before she married Bob, we take our spouses as they are when we marry them. But now Terri tells Bob she will cheat more. Its time Bob says no more or I am gone with the children. Maybe even now Divorce is the only answer, because Terri is going back to whoring and I don't think anyone can stop her... this part of the story is sad his lust and her revenge will destory them both and also the kids

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Pervert

It's impossible to itemize all the things that make people despise stories like this. It is simpler to point out that Leo Davis writes some of the most vicious, sadistic stories I have ever read. I would suggest that readers simple skip reading any stories that have the Leo Davis name and go on to something worthwhile. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
i HOPE THE AUTHOR FUCKING KILLS HIMSELFI

god amlighty what sick twist nasty vile no good fucking turd Leo Davis is

1 fuck with KIM.... and some lying.... relates is or equal to to 9 guys -- turns out to be 16.... plus STD... going out of her way to take Money ina fratnerity that he supr wimp Hubby has to teach...

I cant wait for chapter 4 when Hubby says...

BUT I STILL LOVE HER!!!

ROTFLOL!! ROTFLMAO !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So divorced!

When she came in and rubbed his face in it, fictional story or not, no guy was going to get it up. And 99% of guys would have thrown her out of the bedroom at the very least. So that part of the story just didn't track. And when she said she was going to do it again? Most guys would have probably either thrown her out of the house or packed and left themselves. And when you REALLY piled it on with the frat whore stuff you just went so far overboard I gave up on this story.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago

They have now cheated !

No need fir wife to go and do it again.

Wife's past before she meet her husband should stay in the past, unless a situation arises from encounter with a former lover causes might or will cause an issue with her family

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago

They have now cheated !

No need fir wife to go and do it again.

Wife's past before she meet her husband should stay in the past, unless a situation arises from encounter with a former lover causes might or will cause an issue with her family

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 6 years ago
Life imitates art...

...or is it the other way around? The pure meanness of the wife's revenge is self destructive and truly vicious. Bob certainly deserved punishment, but he can never feel safe with this woman in his bed again. I'd like to think equity between spouses is achievable in a marriage, but this is nowhere near equity. It's just blind, punitive rage, a scorched earth policy certain to destroy whatever chances there might be in salvaging not only the marriage, but the souls of the two spouses. I have never thought that revenge fucks were wise or prudent, but this psycho bitch needs some serious professional help.

I'm sorry that this is a true story. I kept wanting it to be fiction so I could excuse it on that basis.

Pinto931Pinto9319 months ago

Sounds like a great way to get some serious and maybe permanent STDs. Stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous