The Trio Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers

"Want some?" She whispered. "I can handle another one. Go ahead fuck me! Any hole you want! Cunt, asshole, or mouth!" After a few seconds when I couldn't manage a response, she added, "I've been saying that to every guy since 6:00 last night. Most of them fucked me at least twice. Several of them did the hat trick and fucked me in all three holes."

I felt as if I had been slugged in the gut, but I finally regained my voice. Guilt and shame overwhelmed me because I knew my actions had brought this about. "God Terri, I didn't want any of this . . . " I began, but she cut me off.

"Several times I had a prick in each hand, one in my mouth, one in my cunt, and another in ass. I even did two in my cunt at the same time. Guys were jerking off all over me. You should have been there. I was a bigger tramp than Kim ever was. I had more guys fucking me, too."

All I was wearing was a pair of jockey shorts, and Terri reached over and jerked them down my legs. I was so completely shocked by the way Terri looked that I didn't resist. My penis was shriveled and wrinkled. As she pulled my shorts over my feet, she said, "I'm going to hold you naked against me for the rest of the night. With the lights on. So you can smell and taste me and look at me. If you can get it up, you can be the last one to fuck me. But you're never going to forget tonight. Ever. Tomorrow we decide where we go from here. But you're spending the rest of this night holding and feeling and smelling your fuck-slut wife."

. .

. . Terri easily shoved me back onto the bed, and she climbed on top of me. Her body was clammy and sticky against mine. Shock still overwhelmed me, and my body was so rigid and stiff I could have been frozen. She groped my limp dick with one hand. She planted her bruised mouth against mine, and she began to kiss me. Her lips tasted of cum and pussy juice. Unbelievably I felt a sudden burst of warmth in my groin, and I began to respond - perhaps in part because we hadn't had sex for such a long time.

I couldn't control the confusing mass of feelings overwhelming me - rage, disgust, panic, and guilt. But somehow Terri had found - and released - my sexual desire and lust at a primitive level I didn't remember existed. The taste and smell of her mouth triggered sharply-remembered images of Kim yelling her hoarse orgasmic cries as she rode me.

My penis exploded into a throbbing erection in a matter of seconds. Terri made a growl deep in her throat, twisted her body around, and easily pulled me inside her. Her pussy was loose, slippery, and hot. I felt wetness from inside her dripping out and matting my pubic hair. I didn't want to have sex with her this way, but I didn't want to stop, either. The taste and smell of her mouth were still exciting me. I honestly don't know why.

Terri leaned back, sat upright on me, and began to bounce up and down on my penis. The sloppy looseness of her pussy ended as she clamped down hard around my shaft. She held me so firmly it felt as if her pussy were sucking my penis from my groin. Her bruised nipples jutted out and I reached up and caressed them. She moaned and moved faster. I could still taste cum and pussy on my lips from her kisses. I could feel tension spreading outward from my groin, and I made no effort to stop her angry, frantic fucking. I didn't know how to stop, and I no longer wanted to, anyway.

I quickly felt the beginning of my ejaculation, but that's the last thing I remember clearly. Far too much had happened, far too many different emotions had been involved, and my brain abruptly shut down. The image of Terri's suck-marked, bruised, and cum-smeared body bouncing up and down on me disappeared as I thrust my hips up against her. I groaned with my first, hard ejaculation. I immediately closed my eyes and fell asleep as cum continued to squirt from my penis in abrupt, quick bursts.

NEW REALITIES: More truth, more humility, more disgust

. .

. . The sun was shining when I awoke an hour or so later. Terri was wide awake, lying next to me, and staring at my face. The look on her face was one of annoyance, or possibly pain. The cum had dried in her hair and she really looked terrible. I could see that she didn't have black eyes because the smears around her eyes were obviously a vivid blue. Moreover in the harsh light of day her suck-marks and bruised nipples and lips had darkened and appeared even worse than they had the night before. I felt both sorry for her and ashamed of her at the same time. The smell of stale sex was terrible. The stench rising from her no longer smelled sexy.

Once she saw that I was awake, Terri climbed off the bed and stepped over her clothes from the night before. She was in obvious pain, and she walked slowly with her legs held apart so that her thighs didn't touch. She cupped one hand under her crotch to control what was leaking out of her. I wondered how much of it was mine.

. .

. . All I could see on the floor was a revealing black dress and a pair of shoes. "What happened to your underwear?" I asked. This was a really dumb question. I figured she'd lost them or somebody had wanted a souvenir. I really didn't want to know the answer, but I had asked anyway. Her answer hit me hard.

"I didn't wear any," Terri replied. "After all, I went out to get fucked."

The dress on the floor was a special one Terri had always worn when we had gone out for our anniversaries and for other romantic dinners. The material was so sheer that her matching sexy black bra and bikini panties were visible as the fabric rubbed against them. Without underwear she would have looked naked - even with the dress on.

Terri turned back to face me. "The first guy didn't even take my dress off before he fucked me. He just bent me over a chair and pulled my dress up and shoved his big, stiff cock all the way inside me. You can see that his huge load dripped on the bottom of the dress when he pulled out of me. I was naked after that. Until they had fucked me enough and I put the dress back on and came home. The big stain is the stuff that leaked out of me while I was driving."

"How many?" I managed to gasp out.

"Fucked me? Before you? Well, you were about the ninth. Probably no more than the twelfth. It depends on how you count. I mean, some of them did me in the cunt more than once, and I kind of lost track. And that's not counting the cocks in my ass and mouth." Terri was facing away from me, and once again I could see how red her anus was. When she had gotten out of bed, more cum had come dripping out, and stale cum was making a glistening new trail from her anus and down one leg.

. . . . . . . .

. . Terri turned and lifted her hand from her crotch. She smeared the accumulated mess all over her tummy. It glistened and the terrible smell got stronger. "If the morning-after pill doesn't work, the baby might be an interesting color. A couple of the guys were black, and one was Chinese. I don't think your spermies had a chance in hell. I mean, yours were last in line. And it was a really long line."

Terri's legs were spread apart, and her hand was no longer catching her drips. As she stared coldly at me, a string of cum slowly dangled from her crotch, then broke and hit the carpet. I looked up from where it had landed, and her eyes were hard. "Take a good look. Get used to it. I'll be doing it again," she said, then turned and walked slowly and carefully out of the room and down the hall into the master bathroom with its bath.

I usually took a shower with Terri after we'd had sex, but I was afraid to do so this time. The thought of her having unprotected sex with many different men caused a cold fury to build in my chest. Her statement that she was going to do so again made me want to kill her. The intensity of my murderous rage frightened me.

I released some of my anger by ripping Terri's dress into half-a-dozen pieces. The material was hard to tear with my fingers, and most of my fury was dissipated by the time I was done. The dried cum on her dress brought tears to my eyes. I threw the scraps of her dress into the wastebasket and held my head in my hands. Not surprisingly I had a pounding headache. The air was so heavy with the stale scent of sex that I had trouble breathing.

I walked naked to the master bedroom. I collapsed onto the floor and sat up, leaning against the side of the bed. I could hear splashing sounds as Terri showered. I couldn't get the image of her cum-covered and bruised body out of my mind. I looked down and my limp penis was coated with multicolored goop and what appeared to be a couple of clots of blood. Clearly more than Terri's and my secretions was smeared on my genitals. I had seen a mixture of cum from Bill and me on my penis after fucking Kim, but that didn't compare to what I now saw. I stared at the mess between my legs and had dark, guilty thoughts.

The shower stopped, and a few minutes later Terri came out of the bathroom. She was still naked, although she had a towel wrapped around her hair. She made no attempt to cover her body. Her skin was pink from the shower, but the bruises and suck marks were still prominent. Both of her nipples were discolored and swollen, and now I could see that they were both surrounded by multiple bite marks. She posed herself in front of me so that I could look up and see that her labia were still puffy and gaping apart.

It was my first view of her pussy from below. Terri had shaved her crotch, leaving only the triangle of pubic hair just above her pussy. She saw the question in my eyes and said, "I did it before I went out. It makes the cleanup so much easier, particularly when there's more than one guy." Her intonation made clear that she was speaking from past experience.

I stared at the mother of my children and wondered what had happened to my cozy little world. I felt anger rising again, and I spat out a sarcastic comment. "I'll bet you can't shit for a week without bleeding. Serves you right, you adulterous bitch!"

Terri turned her body in front of me, legs apart, deliberately posing herself so that I could see her crotch. Again I could clearly see her bruised labia between her legs as she spread her cheeks to expose her anus to my view. After a few seconds, she turned around and faced me again. "I forgot the tube of fuck grease," she said. "All we had was cunt juice and cum. That's really not enough for my asshole. Next time I'll be a better prepared adulterous bitch." I felt a flare of anger at her second assertion that she would be doing this again.

I sat on the floor and watched as Terri dressed in her usual casual Saturday clothes. After she put on some makeup, most of the evidence of her debauchery was concealed. Her mouth still looked bruised, but that was about all. And she couldn't walk very well. After she left the bedroom I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up. My hands were shaking badly so I didn't shave.

TALKING: More ugly details, more disgust

I don't know how I survived Saturday. When the kids were finally in bed, we sat down in the family room and stared at each other. Terri looked different to me, probably because I kept imagining her fucking lots of different men. I wondered who they were and where she had found them. I mixed a couple of drinks and we drank them and continued our icy silence. I cracked first.

"Terri, I know what I did with Kim was wrong, but it was almost an accident. How could you . . .?"

"Fuck you, Bob! I warned you, didn't I? It's too fucking late to claim it was an 'accident' with Kim! And it went on for what - most of three whole days? That's one hell of a long accident!"

I dropped my gaze and hung my head. When I looked at Terri, her eyes were hard. "What did you do last night, Terri? Who had sex with you?"

"You mean 'Who fucked me?' don't you?"

.

. . "Okay. Who were the guys who fucked you."

"Frat men. SAE. The jocks."

"God, Terri! I have lots of SAE guys in my classes!"

Terri gave me a cold, evil grin. "I know, Bob. You've always told me that they were big, dumb animals who didn't belong in college. You said that all they wanted to do was party and fuck the coeds, didn't you? Well, about 5:00 I knocked on their front door, and when it opened, I told the guy that I wanted to get laid. His mouth fell open as he stared at my body through my transparent dress. I asked if I was in the right place to get fucked by some real men. He nodded and let me in. He took me into their party room."

Terri stared at me as I digested this information. "They didn't know what to do at first. They took turns dancing with me and staring at my breasts and cunt through the dress. Once word spread and there was a crowd, I started kissing them and rubbing their pricks through their pants. Pretty soon I had hands all over me, rubbing me through the dress. They were still afraid to do anything else. I'm almost as old as their mothers, and several of them were so disgusted they left. The others just needed something to get them started. I guess they've never fucked someone my age."

Terri paused, probably to let me picture the scene she had just described. "Their groping was a little rough, but as soon as I felt myself getting wet, I unzipped Moose, the biggest guy there, and pulled out his prick. It was really big. I got down on my knees and started sucking on it. That was all it took. He was the first one to fuck me. Over a chair from behind. He was so big it hurt when he shoved all the way in."

"Terri, I know Moose! I flunked him last term!"

"Well, now I've fucked you both. His prick completely filled me up, and his juice had nowhere to go. I could feel it squishing out of me as he grunted and pumped out more and more inside me. I don't think anyone has ever filled me so completely with semen. It felt so fucking primal I screamed, again and again and I came really hard. I didn't even feel it when they pulled my dress off. The next thing I remember . . . I was on my back naked and another guy was fucking me as fast as he could go."

The thought of that big, dumb animal fucking Terri knotted my stomach, and I abruptly threw up on the rug. I was obviously wound up tighter than I had realized. She just sat and stared at me as my stomach heaved and heaved. Her eyes were ice cold. I finally stopped vomiting. "Your mess, your cleanup," was all she said. She sipped her drink and watched as I retrieved the cleaning supplies and carefully removed all traces of my barf from the carpet.

"Terri, how could you . . . I mean, it must have hurt a lot to have one guy after another . . . fuck you. So . . . "

"I've done it before, Bob. Not since I met you. But a lot of times. Several times I fucked more guys than I did last night. For money. Good money."

"You were a . . . a prostitute? But you were in college, for God's sake! What are you telling me?"

"It's a long story. But let me answer your other question first." I didn't know what Terri meant, and the look on my face must have said so. "The first couple of times I fucked a lot of guys, yes, it hurt. But then something changed when a guy kept fucking me after I climaxed. The pain stopped, and my orgasms didn't really end. They just sort of went higher and lower, like waves. They didn't stop until the guys were done and left me alone for a few minutes. Then everything started hurting a lot. During the hot fucking, they could slap me or bite me or do anything, and instead of pain, I exploded into orgasms again."

Terri gave a funny smile. It scared me. "In the middle, almost everything would send me over the top once I'd gone off a couple of times. A prick moving in my ass or cunt, cum splashing on my face or in my mouth, somebody twisting my nipples. You have no idea how incredible the sensations are. Once I'm in the zone, they just go on and on for hours. There isn't any pain - just unbelievable pleasure that makes my insides tremble and shake and then spreads out through my whole body. It's such an incredible high that it makes the next several days of pain worthwhile." Terri's eyes sparkled as she remembered her pleasures.

I recalled that Kim had told Bill and me something similar the night we'd first all had sex together. She had reached a point where she was in a constant state of arousal, having orgasm after orgasm as we took turns fucking her. In fact the reason we had continued having sex after that first night had been her desire to repeat the experience - as well as to try other things she - and we - had never done before.

. .

. . "Was it like that last night, too?" I stupidly asked her.

"Moose hurt. He was the biggest I've had . . . well, since you and I got serious. He stretched me about as far as I've ever gone - except when I had the kids. But the second guy was much smaller - like your size - and by the third, I was in the zone. I'd had lots of practice, and I knew how to get there. All it takes is a lot of constant stimulation, and there were guys sucking my tits and rubbing me all over, so it wasn't hard to let loose. Later when Moose fucked me again a couple of times, it was really great to be so filled up! I didn't start to hurt a lot until after I got home. Well, after I fucked you and was waiting for you to wake up."

My hands were trembling as I finished my drink. I really didn't want to hear any more about Moose's big penis filling Terri with his cum, so I wisely shut up. Then I foolishly decided that I'd rather hear about her days selling herself, rather than listening to more about the previous night when she'd given herself away. So, after I mixed us a couple of fresh drinks, I sat across from her and asked, "Can you tell me about what happened before I met you? When you were a prostitute?"

Terri gave me a long, appraising look before she answered. "Actually I was a frat-whore. It's kind of a specialty within the business." She paused. "The guys we fucked were mostly our own age, and they were easy to get off. We could usually fuck three or four in less than an hour. Sometimes five."

. .

. . I stared at the mother of my children, wondering who she really was. I had difficulty imagining guy after guy plunking down cash and fucking her - all in a few minutes. "How . . . What . . . You were really . . . Are you serious?"

. .

. . "Do you really want to hear about it?" Curiously got the better of common sense and I nodded. I foolishly thought it couldn't be worse than what she had done the night before. Terri sipped her drink for a couple of minutes and stared at me while she made up her mind. Then she stood up and told me to stay where I was. She was gone for about five minutes. When she came back, she had a tape which she put in the VCR. "I'll play it when I'm done," she announced as she began her story.

This story concludes in "The Trio, Ch4: Accommodating an experienced wife."

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers
12