All Comments on 'The Trip Ch. 01'

by MrandMrsAE

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
In the same boat!

Excellent. Can't wait to see how your adventure turns out. I have talked with friends about getting my wife to a similar "resort" atmosphere. Keep up the good work. It's hot!!

pixandwordspixandwordsover 20 years ago
Sounds like fun!

Great story with a very authentic "feel." Looking forward to Part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
cant wait

cant wait to read the folowing chapters you give good pen....lol,i laways love to believe these stories are true,and you are writing in a way wich makes it seem to be....thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
How soon we regret taking fantasy to reality

A very good story, well written and good dialogue. The couple's situation though is going to deteriorate soon I'm afraid. In the case of this story, take a repressed woman; excite her sexual and exhibitionistic interests; and plunge into a situation of almost total permissiveness with permission to go as far she she wants; and the male partner planning this scenario had best watch out. The results probably aren't going to be to his liking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
just read somewhere else

I swear I just read all parts of your story somewhere else on the net. Loved it though as I have the same fanasay for my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great Start

My wife and I started sharing her in much this same way. It has been over 20 years now, and it still excites me to either see or hear about her giving herself to another man or men. Good start. Thanks.

Dallen4noDallen4noover 19 years ago
Loved the Pace

I really like the way this story sort of meanders ever further towards what the reader expects to happen. All of the necessary detail is in place when the good stuff gets going!

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 12 years ago
Can't wait for further instalments....

Once she gets going....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Irritating

Not mentioning the names of the basic characters was irritating. She did this and she did that. Not a good story.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Another

Another old bitch preparing to go all whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous