All Comments on 'The Trip Ch. 01'

by StolenTurtle

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
evanslilyevanslilyover 15 years ago
Glad to see this story back

Cos I think it's really got potential. But I thought you were going to switch the category to Romance? Or did site admin swap it back again, LOL?

Oh well. Still looking forward to seeing Chapter 2!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Nice story!

Excited for more!

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 15 years ago
oh yeah!

This story is gonna be a scorcher!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Confused

Hasn't this story been published before?

There three other chapters but the story was never completed. What is going on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
befuddled

i know i've read this before. was good then,still is lets hope they finish it this time

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Confused As Well

Ok, I normally store story's I like so I can complete the reading of them and keep of the with the good writes,I had thought I accidentally deleted it this one, and had been searching for weeks for it. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY DAMN STORY'S ARE ON THIS SITE ( DOH ), I couldn't remember the name or the writer, but I remember the storyline and the main people in the story. But now I can rest happily because it has resurfaced. I believe we were all the way on chapter 3 or 4? or something like that? I wont give away the plot for those that haven't read it. But it was a really good story, so can you please just go ahead and post the rest, and tell us what happen to the original postings?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice!!

Beautiful Story.

Jack2303Jack2303over 11 years ago
You got me...SMS

I was so about to start hating the guy until you revealed it was a dream...lol. Nice switch up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I AM SWEATING!

Whew! Now that's what I call a real wet dream. Because I am wet thinking about it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To my fellow readers

This story is really interesting and addicting but don't fall in love with it because this author isn't going to finish it so don't waste your time... I wish I would've known before I got sucked in that this author would leave us hanging.

6King6King10 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous