The Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next came the skirt. She slowly let it down to her feet and, bending over straight legged, she picked it up. She walked back towards us, stopped and looked right, then left. Guys were handing their hands over the edge of the stage. She wadded the skirt up and tossed it with a mighty heave.

Now she was in bra, thong, garter belt and hose. She walked back to the middle of the stage and unclipped her bra, holding the cups to her breasts as she let the shoulder straps slide down. She shrugged her right shoulder and the strap fell to her elbow. Holding the bra up with her left hand, she pulled the strap off. Then she did the same thing with the other side. Suddenly the blue light came on. Holy shit! Three minutes?

Suddenly she dropped the bra and caught the strap with her right hand. She pranced back and forth on the stage, her breasts bouncing. She walked back down the stage to the front and suddenly tossed her bra into the audience.

She walked to the pole, reached around and grabbed it from behind and slide down. She rolled over on to her hands and knees and crawled around the pole once. Then she rolled over again on to her back, lifting her legs straight up into the air. I was stunned when she grabbed the waistband and, instead of sliding it down (up) her legs, she tore into two pieces. She rolled on to her hands and knees again and stood up. I was shocked when she walked right to the edge of the stage and said something to a woman there. The woman stuck a bill out and Jackie handed her the shredded thong.

I noticed that the yellow light had come on. Then Jackie unsnapped her garters from her hose and sat down. Slowly, every so slowly, she rolled a stocking down. Then the other. She got back on her hands and knees and crawled to the edge of the stage at the front. Guys started throwing money at her. She scooped up some of it and handed two guys her hose.

Now she squatted, stood up, walked a few feet and did the same.

The red light came on, she stood, turned and crooked her finger back at the curtain. Then nodded her head. The clothes girl ran out. Jackie unhooked her garter belt and put it on the girl, then handed her a wad of cash and took her hand and they both walked off the stage.

"Holy fucking shit! You want me to just hand you the money now?" the manger asked. "Hell, we need to vote."

He introduced each of us. I thought I got a pretty good roar, but as soon as he said "Lois Lane" what we all knew was confirmed.

We all went up and hugged Jackie and kissed her. I felt somebody finger my ass, but ignored it.

Seven of us walked off stage and started to dress while Jackie took a victory lap, taking deep bows with her legs spread and open. This girl was really excited. More than I had ever seen her before.

When she walked off, Jim (finally found out his name) handed her a bunch of twenties. "Go out and get your tips," he told her.

"Naw," she said. "Let her get the money," pointing at the clothes girl. She blushed.

"But you have to lose the top," Jackie added. The girl blushed even deeper, but reached behind and untied the top. "And maybe the bottom." I don't think she could blush any more, but she did. And then pulled her bottoms off and ran out on the stage. Huge roar and hollers.

Suddenly I realized Jackie didn't even have any shoes. "What are we going to do?" I quizzed her.

"Don't sweat it, it'll be okay. Come on, I need another drink."

We sat down at our table and started in on another bottle. Of course, we were surrounded by guys. And a few women. One guy pulled out some twenties and bent over and whispered something into her year. As he did this he started to slide his hand over her breast. She discreetly pushed it away by moving her arm. Then a big dude with a t-shirt that said "BOUNCER" on it whispered something into her ear.

"He says unless I want to get raped we need to leave. He'll walk us out to the car. And he has some flip flops for me, but they don't have anything for me to wear."

So we walked out to the car.

"Give the babe a twenty," she told me. He politely refused, she said it again and he muttered something, bowed his head and took the money. I unlocked the car and we got in.

"I think we need to leave the top up," she said, sounding just a tad unsure, for the first time since I'd met her.

I started the car and we pulled out of the parking lot and headed back to the hotel. About half way back she asked me to pull into a parking lot of a 24 hour drug store, but far away from the other cars.

"Would you mind taking off your shirt and bra for a little?" she asked me. "I, um, would feel a little better if you did."

I sat there for a moment thinking, then unbuttoned my blouse and took it off, then the bra, and set them both in the console between us.

She broke the silence a moment later. "I knew I was going to strip, but something took over. I just had to be totally naked. I can't believe I did it, or how I felt. I was powerful. I was the most powerful person in the world just then. I was the most vulnerable person there, but they would have done anything I commanded of them."

I nodded. For just a moment I had felt the same way. But only for a moment.

When we pulled into the hotel parking lot I suddenly remembered we had a little problem. Little? Jackie didn't have a stitch of clothes and the only thing I had was what I was wearing.

I put my blouse back on, but left off the bra. I slung it over my shoulder, making it obvious that I wasn't wearing one.

"I'll be back in a sec," I told her. "Let me go up to the room and grab a little something for you."

"No, go around to one of the side entrances. They're locked at night, but you can get in with the card."

"Okay," I said, kind of blandly. "There's usually some stairs right by the door."

"No, I want to take the elevator. I just don't think it would be cool with them to walk through the lobby like this."

I pulled around to the side and saw an entrance. It was lighted and I could clearly a security camera. Not much to do about that.

I parked as far away from any lights as I could. We were going to avoid being seen for as long as possible.

I got out of the car first and we walked carefully, avoiding the lighted spots as much as possible.

We got to a particularly dark spot and Jackie asked to stop for a moment. Then she squatted and started to pee. I blush and turned away, taking a couple of steps further. When I heard her stop I reached in my purse and grabbed a tissue and offered it to her, my back still turned. She took it and said thanks.

"I just had to," she said. "I'm kind of scared, for a change. This is more than I thought I'd do. It's kind of more than I planned. Tossing my clothes, going that far. That was just ..." she trailed off.

"Okay, don't apologize. You did what you did. Let's just call it 'The Adventure of a Lifetime' and let it go at that. Now let's get inside."

I stood there for a second, appraising the situation. "Okay, I'll open the door and you run like hell. When we get inside we'll check out the hall and find the stairs. That work for you."

She nodded and then said "Why don't you go in and find the stairs and then let me in?"

I agreed and headed for the door. When I got there I looked back. I could see her, but only as a vague image. I let myself in and looked around. The stairs were there, just past the vending machine area. I checked the door, it opened from this side. To make sure, I went up to the second floor. That door opened. It wouldn't help us any if the doors didn't open into the hall.

I went back to the door, opened it and waved vigorously. I saw Jackie walking very quickly, her breasts bouncing. Then she started to run and grabbed her breasts with one arm. She was out of breath when she reached the door. We walked rather quickly to the door and when we got inside we stopped for a moment. Then we started to giggle, which turned into a laugh.

"Oh gawd, I'll bet that looked hilarious to some security guard, assuming he was even looking," she laughed.

"I'm willing to bet that they don't review the tapes unless something happens. Something bad, I mean," I giggled. "I doubt any will say 'I saw some nekked women running through the parking lot'" We both laughed even harder.

"Come on," I said. "We have seven flights to climb."

We walked up, stopping every couple of landings to catch our breath. I looked around carefully, but couldn't see any cameras. Not even the hidden ones, which can only be hidden so much."

Finally we reached our floor. I peeked out. Clear sailing. Our room was about halfway down the hall and we made it with no problems.

We got inside and Jackie fell onto her hands and knees on the floor. I walked over and flopped down on the couch. After a moment or so, Jackie collapsed totally on the floor, panting even harder than would be likely for the effort of walking up the stairs. I sat there, head back, staring at the ceiling.

She got up and said "Why don't you watch a movie or something" and walked into the bedroom.

I flipped through the channels, not finding much. Finally found some sort of war movie and watched the last fifteen or twenty minutes of it. I think it was "The Big Red One" but I didn't really care. Amazingly, all that killing, blood, explosions sort of relaxed me.

Just as the movie finished, Jackie stepped out of the bedroom, sort of flushed. "Hey, I'm going to take a shower. Then I'm going to hit the sack. I'm kind of trashed," she said. "Unless," she hesitated, "you want me to watch some TV for a while."

I shook my head no. Kind of embarrassed.

"If you want, you can hop in in a couple of minutes. I just need to kind of scrub off, I'm not going to wash my hair. It's a mess in the morning if I go to bed with it wet."

By this point, I didn't think anything would embarrass me. I heard the shower start up and after a couple of minutes I shrugged off my clothes and walked into the the bathroom. She was still in the shower, but it was pretty big and we both fit in it.

At some point while I was rinsing off I turned around and we bumped into each other, breasts touching.

"Sorry," she said. "I know you don't go that way, it was just kind of an accident."

"It's okay, I think if we were going to do anything, we would have already done it."

I had tried a little my freshman year in college. Just kind of touchy feely, nothing more than that. We showed each other our pussies and touched them and our breasts, but that was about it. I did walk in on her one night and heard what I think were two females moaning, but I walked out.

Jackie finished up first and I was alone in the shower. After rinsing down really well I reached down and stroked myself a little. I almost had an orgasm! I thought about going for it, but with Jackie still in the bathroom and the clear shower door leaving nothing to the imagination I decided against it.

Jackie was already in bed, on her back, sound asleep. Her breasts were out from the sheets, as I expected. I walked over to the bed and gently lifted the sheet. Nope, no panties. Which I also expected.

Oh well, in for a penny, in for a pound. So I just slipped under the covers nude, something I hadn't done in a long, long time. I curled up and dropped off instantly.

There was just a hint of light when I kind of woke up.

"Jackie," I whispered.

"Uh, yeah," she whispered back, sleepily.

"Did you cum?" I asked, surprised with myself.

"On stage?"

"Yeah."

"A couple of times. I was really, really shocked at what I was doing."

-

I think I'll leave you hanging for part two. Which I promise I'll get out in less time than this took to write.

12