All Comments on 'The Trip Ch. 05'

by MrandMrsAE

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
subteach1subteach1about 20 years ago
GREAT FANTASY

This whole story is a great fantasy that I hope you got to fulfill it and will repeat it many times. MrsAE is really a hot, sexy woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Red Hot Steaming Mind numbing wie swapping sex!

Love it. I wish my wife would do this. Top notch story. Not too long or short (sorry about the pun).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
very well done

i have been reading this site for a long time,but this is the first time i ever woke up,just to see if the next story was here,very well done,i especially appreciated,having your feelings and conflics involved too.i think i'm going to print all chapters,want to read from start to finish again.it's a great bedtime story dont you think?well i still dream it was real,curious,if she did indeed keep her promise.thank you so much for the story,it was the best i have read in a while

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
The Best

By far the best story on Literotica in the last 12 months, The best part is that I have shared the same fantasy with my wife. After reading Chapters 1-5 she has suggested we book a trip to Hedonism III. I can only hope for the same results.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hot Emotions

Its great to read about feelings with the sex that causes them. I can feel myself in your place, and I wish I had really been there. Maybe some day I will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
One problem

Well written and very erotic. BUT. When I put myself in MrAE's place I feel betrayed. She essentially said, "I didn't arrange to get you fucked for your pleasure. I really don't have any interest in whether you enjoyed yourself. I did it so I could trick you into getting what I want and I'm doing it no matter what you think." I don't know if, in his position, I would enjoy going from the fantasy to the reality. But, if it were my choice and I wasn't happy with the results, I have only myself to blame and I could live with that. All the playing until she tricked him, was for their pleasure. Starting with the trick, it was for hers. Notwithstanding that it worked out, it had disastrous potential.

If I found myself personally in that situation, I would say, "You didn't ask my opinion. You don't need my participation. I guess we'll figure out where we are when you're done being a free agent."

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonabout 20 years ago
FEELING HOT-HOT-HOT

Top notch story, well thought out and steaming hot. Allowing the wives to set the stage for sex makes it hotter and more believable. Sure hope to hear from Mrs.AE in the near future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Living life to it's fullest

When I have suggested this type of thing to my wife over the past 40 years or so, she simply has not responded. I hope yours was a real experience. You related it very well and I am very happy that you shared.

Doc701Doc701over 19 years ago
Paradise

I guess men just want to be reassured that women do, enjoy sex and our experiences are not duty responses.

This series should be part of life's training for folks who have been married for several years. Maybe it would indeed strengthen many marraiges because of what the people share.

I truely hope it was a real experience and that many, many more people get to savour the beauty of sex like this.

Thanks, and go for more great adventures,,,please.

jasperscribblerjasperscribblerover 19 years ago
Terrific story

Definitely one of the best sex stories I've ever read. My wife and I snuck into Hedonism II on our Jamaica trip and talked about going for real. I should print the story for her.

I disagree with the criticism about MrsAE's "trick." He had told her long and often about his fantasy about seeing her fuck another man. As set up already, she had a good appreciation of the powerful effect of surprise, of going farther than expected. She knew he wanted this but also had doubts. So she read him as really, truly wanting it and did what would be most effective in making it the most pleasurable possible experience for him, and the easiest for him to deal with the doubts.

Top notch plotting and suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Agree With "One Problem".....

....Commentor wrote: "You didn't ask my opinion. You don't need my participation. I guess we'll figure out where we are when you're done being a free agent." >>>> I couldn't agree more with this viewpoint if I tried. If this series of tales are based in fantasy, then that's fine. If however, these tales are based in 'reality', I want to take this opportunity to wish Mr.AE the best of luck. Your 'wife & partner' IS a 'free agent' and the proof is that she didn't even hint at 'the Plan' to get your feedback. Best of luck to you and your future 'relationship'. >>>> As an aside; I noticed that 'The AE's' haven't posted anything since '04. Could this be a hint of 'trouble in paradise'?

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 12 years ago
Wow.....

So, will it be just the once, at least until next year's reunion....

pumkenpumkenover 12 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely one of the best I've ever read here. The buildup was excrutiatingly sensational. This was many a man's fantasy and certainly one of mine. I can only hope it is also many a woman's fantasy as well (including my mate). Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of the worst drivel of all times!

Written by a homosexual.(at least closed) Well earned 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
PURE CUCKY CRAP

UNO ESTRELLA

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
IMHO

He was NOT a cuck. Additionally, he got to fuck two of the other wives. I have never done anything like this (and probably never will), but it certainly is fun to read about it and imagine.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Yep

She is now a cuck fledged all in whore. You can put this old cow in the barn now.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 4 years ago
Hmmmmm.

So I was right when I suspected a setup, Some of this stories have no suspense and are easy to figure out. Like I said this was a plot by Jonathan Amy and Mrs AC to get Mr.AC to lay with Jonathan. They really made a fool of him in front of all the rest.

CrazyRedneck1968CrazyRedneck196812 months ago

ya gotta love lurkers who suck up a whole story and then throw shade at the author.

I've been married 51 years to a girl I met in school. We've raised two sons and shared lovers for most of those years. More treasured memories than either of us can count. Always wanted to visit Hedonism. Unfortunately, that particular ship sailed a long time ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous