All Comments on 'The Trophy Wife'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
once again

i see peteswick favorite this story so it must have been written by an sicko and an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting

Although this is a cuckold story, it didn't feel like one. Usually, with stories of this type, I find myself getting angry at the wimp husband or the slut wife, but I felt none of that in this story. I don't know why. Perhaps because the only victim here, if there was one, was the young man--and I can remember being in lust with an incredibly beautiful woman just like the one described. I don't feel sorry for either husband or wife. The whole thing felt more like a commercial transaction. Hot--but cold.

You write better than most and your vocabulary usage is delightful. Describing the young man as "vernal" was cute. These people are more archetypes than real. I think your title presaged that conclusion. She's not a person, she's a trophy wife. Neither is he, he's the entrepreneur. And the young man is just...generic young man.

If I see this couple next time I'm in Isla de Mujeres, I'll offer to buy them a mojito and see if they'll comment on their adventures. No need to visit with the boy; he's just a life support system for a dildo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
crap

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cuckolding is Fetish

Post it in the proper category and you won't have a problem.

You will get a lower score here as well.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 12 years ago
Needs editing

"Firgive" any errors I may have made herein. Says it all.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyalmost 12 years agoAuthor
i just love ...

... winding you suckers up.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
TROPHYS AND RECORDS

are meant to be broken hopefully legally and morally. . TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
maggott puke

and i am being kind

sunshinegirl05sunshinegirl05almost 12 years ago

LMAO!!!!!!!

You have such a way with words, GA!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Trophies & records

Your records may get broken, but you keep your trophies and cherish them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not bad

but I've read better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The tags were enough, 1 star without reading the story a cuckolding wife is NOT a "Loving" or "Adventurous" wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"1"

Nah, didn't do a thing for me.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
20-40-60

Interesting story. Thanks for sharing! Smart lady & lucky guys!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good vocabulary

(thesaurus?), but the characters didn't really come to life and the change from being a trophy wife, virtually imprisoned, to becoming the dominant force in the 'marriage' just happened a bit too quickly for any real eroticism to appear.

Surely a man with that degree of wealth and experience would have heard of viagra?

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Cuckold?

Or just a threesome. Would have been better if after hubby shot off in her, she had her lover do her bareback and pump her full of his cum as well. That way if she is preggers, hubby does not know if it was his or her lovers seed that did the job. A stud always wants to breed the married wife. Very seldom have even the suggestion that I wear a rubber. I like to leave her full of hot seed deep in her tight pussy.

SomehowyouSomehowyouabout 9 years ago
great stuff

I loved it. You are a poet laureate! Maybe a little less dialogue between the wife and the hubby and just more words describing the physical action would have been better and more believable?. I love the dirty talk but it was a little too hard to believe. Maybe in the sequel??? Maybe you could have milked the time between the first meeting and the the 3sum? Maybe another meeting between the young guy and the trophy wife? What do i know? I can't write like that so I just criticize.

I think your real skill is describing the non-verbal action. I loved it. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
well done

great story, the lover should have made her pregnant and bragged how muck bigger his cock was than hubby's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I liked the story & gave it a 4+ [(☆☆☆☆+) 4.45/5.0 = 89% = A]

:-)

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951over 5 years ago
Reality Check

The husband first described may have allowed the wife to cuckold him! The young stud would be allowed in to the bedroom, anxious to dip his wick. He would find the object of his desire and three VERY large men. Wife would be forced to watch the mayhem inflicted on pretty boy. After he "disappeared," it was made clear to miss haughty that that would happen to any "toy" she tried to use to dishonor him. No man who acted as powerful and possessive as portrayed would suddenly tolerate this b.s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Thought it was brilliant, particularly compared to the 3rd grade literacy level at which most of the LW stories are written. Let’s face it, it’s not a category that seems to inspire thoughtful prose. Hope you plan to contribute more.

dick_hardendick_harden10 months ago

Loved it. So much better written than most of the drivel in LW. I would have liked more explicit sex but I gave it 5* anyway

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well that's a divorce. Stupid

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.