All Comments on 'The True Cost of a Piece of Ass'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You need an editor...

For oblivious reasons

Bored the next plane

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

I never quite got the phrase 'schoolboy charm'. Schoolboys are the least charming fuckers around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The revenge is way over the top! What an asshole. Maybe he will run into some bad guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are a number of stories on Literotica about the husband taking the kids and disappearing. The only problem is that I think at some point the kid(s) would call the Mother, missing her. That would get the husband thrown into jail and ruin the revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so he's a broke world class hacker ??? who's wife felt she needed to get a job? to help out the family? and have him work less?? but he can scrap together a mill in a weekend? wtf

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible writing and story line.

gasperguy69gasperguy69over 2 years ago

Any parent who grabs their kids, runs to another country to "punish" their spouse, regardless of reason, needs their face slammed repeatedly into a brick wall until there is no longer a head on their shoulders!!!

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

3 stars - standard BTB story with a very slim plot - nothing noteworthy or different.

I really hate when children are involved as pawns for revenge.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

Ending was a little rushed. 5 stars anyway.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Weak, Especially ending. Nothing to see here, move along....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seeing all the comments about taking his child from his mother, how repulsive it is and yet millions of fathers around the world are stopped from seeing their children (most often while still paying child support ) by vindictive mothers but people tend not to give a fit about that as it’s perfectly legal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe one of the female readers can comment on my question. Why in the hell, would a woman that is caught cheating, thinks she has the right, to make her husband accept her continuing to cheat on him? As a man, I believe most men in a similar situation, would accept whatever wifey decided, if she caught him cheating. That means counseling, divorce, etc. But wanting your partner to accept you not only betrayed his trust, but then expect him to accept this as the new norm? You are delusional. 5 stars.

etchiboyetchiboyover 1 year ago
$1.2 million? That’s chump change to rich people. My dad, a retired civil servant had at least $1million tucked away.

How about at least $12million being lost.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I read this again. I liked it the first time, but I liked it more this time. It really is true that the best revenge is living well. Foolish people take for granted what they have and lose what is most important. Good life lesson here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@gasperguy:

You think it’s better for a young boy to be raised by a whore?!! She would, by her example, teach him that cheating has no consequences, women hold all the power, and men should accept being cucks?!?

To ensure that his son grows up with morals, and masculinity, there are two options: take the son and leave, punishing the other man through money, or killing the whore, and her pimp!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too bad Slut Sandy......a costly pussy indeed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nothing really new here except the shitass way this author tells the story... again (like a few of his other stories I've read, but won't anymore). Some words missing & punctuation mistakes, but what set the tone was the sentence that unless you've went through what the husband did, you don't understand. Then the next sentence, he doesn't want to hear from the "I know... I'm divorced", etc., statements. Does the author just write something to fill space up? The guy's in business with a friend but causes the friend to lose a customer? Doesn't tell the friend/ co-owner (?? not sure & don't care to find out) where he is? 2 stars for the unrealistic story. Bob

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

I think what I like most about this is the honest way he deals with betrayal. I don't mean hacking the company's bank accounts - I mean the withdrawal and the anger. His anger is very well expressed. I hate to admit it, but I think the wife is all too believable. I've known a few like that, but thankfully they were never mine.

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Uhm… those fund transfers are easily traceable and the fault would not lie with her bf but with their computer security. The money can be recovered unless the charity hospitals are crooked, They will know who the culprit is, he used his own accounts. And, now that they know where the MC is they can come after him, probably have him extradited.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHG8 months ago

Wife and her Richard lover got burned... love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

When you btb you bab you don't leave her with her dignity intact nor do you leave her lover walking around saying boy oh boy I guess I won't do that again right away. You leave them bloody and bleeding as well as financial fucked.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And soon the extradition papers will arrive for bank fraud and theft and child kidnapping, at the very least. They now know where he is. He is clearly going to be considered the guilty party when it comes to the fraudulent funds transfer. Not smart. What you get for going way over the top with revenge and then running away with the kid. Don't think the author thought this through. Husband also took a long time to realize he was being cheated on. Also why was Richard putting all his effort into liaising with Sandra? A short fling? Execrable, but maybe. But why a sustained affair. One they when they traveled and stayed overnight (still a huge flag), but screwing her at a hotel while hubby was out of town? Apparently Richard was smitten with her. Not very discreet. More realistic if Connie had hired a PI earlier because this MC was not that bright.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ahhh, doesn't Panama have an extradition treaty with the US?

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOgabout 2 months ago

A man as wealthy as Richard staying at a Ramada Inn? Hahahaha!! Not likely! Panama has an extradition treaty with the U.S. Brazil did not the last time I checked. Since they’re not divorced, I don’t think he kidnapped Danny. The way it worked when I went through my divorce, before a divorce decree and custody agreement, both parents have custody and either parent can travel unhindered with the children. It made no sense for Steve to leave a paper trail (digital trail) to his joint account, unless he intended for Sandra to go to prison. Overall, the revenge was pretty lame. There were too many spelling errors. An editor would have been helpful.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous