The Truth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen up girls, we're going to start with some yoga to keep you fit and firm. After that is going to be marriage practice."

"Marriage practice?" asked Olivia.

One of the girls made sexual gesture toward her crotch and grinned.

The yoga portion of the exercise program was what Olivia had come to expect. An intense hour long session where it was hard to tell where the stretches turned to erotic dances. By the end all of the girls were sweating and panting. That was the point, Olivia had determined, exercise them to the point of exhaustion in order to make them weak enough to listen to suggestion.

The reward they were chasing, the marriage training or mediation, was sufficient to keep them going no matter what. As the workout came to a close Olivia licked her lips in anticipation. She knew that falling for it was wrong but she had to blend in and she desperately wanted it. Her own clumsy masturbation made her feel ashamed not satisfied.

"Lay on your back with your feet together," the instructor ordered. "Bring your heels in toward your butt so your knees are up. Good. Now spread your legs, girls. That's right."

Olivia kept her breathing even.

"Raise your bottom. Up. Up." The instructor went around the class for a minute while they held themselves in place, each exposing their sex for inspeaction. As she passed Olivia she paused to rub her nether lips. "Just about ready, aren't you?"

"Yes, ma'am."

The instructor finally returned to the head of the class. "You're going to practice touching yourselves, now. Bring one hand up to your womanhood. Feel it. Connect to yourself. Now put your fingers inside as deep as you can."

Olivia heard gasps of pleasure from the girls as she suppressed one of her own.

"I know some of you have played with boys but its important to know this is different." She kept her voice smooth and kind. "Your must be careful not to be lost in it. Unless you have a man to keep you steady you shouldn't bring yourself to climax. Learn to ridge the edge of it."

The girls in the class whimpered. Olivia's breathing was shallow and rapid. Her fingers pumped in and out with increasing speed.

"Ride the edge," said the instructor. "I know you want more but keep yourself on the edge."

Olivia tried to hold herself back. One of the girls squeaked as she lost control.

"Stop thinking," the instructor told them patiently. "Empty yourself of everything but pleasure. Let it pass through you. It overwhelms the mind. It drowns thoughts. Empty yourself. That's right." Her voice sounded so close, replacing Olivia's own thoughts.

The reporter's body trembled. "N . . ."

"Olivia are you listening?"

"Uhng . . ." She was too lost in sensation to answer.

A cool hand closed over the one fucking her and guided her motions more slowly, almost teasingly, in and out. "You are doing so well. Good girl. You're going to make a great wife." Breath washed over her face. "This is what it means to be a woman," the voice told her. "Open and vulnerable. That divine state of feminine weakness."

Olivia opened her eyes.

Billy was kneeling beside her, one hand behind her head and the other masturbating her. He smiled. "I love you."

She stared at him, exposed and helpless, while her body responded with need. His head turned to the side as he moved in to kiss her. Olivia rose to meet him. Their lips crushed together passionately. When he released her she collapsed onto the mat dripping with animal lust.

Her lips quivered as he left.

At the front of the room the instructor was smiling proudly. She motioned for everyone to rise. "Very good to today everybody. Shower first. Then go eat."

Showering afterward was an exercise in keeping herself from climax. She wasn't sure why she wanted to control her body but the impulse to edge rather than masturbate was overwhelming. She leaned against the wall and continued where her lover had left off.

Warm water streamed down over her skin in rivulets over every part of her, steaming away into vapors. It teased her nipples like tiny fingers. She stroked her clit as she gradually sank towards the floor.

"Hey Olivia!" Tristy slid across the floor. Droplets had begun to soak through the fabric of her robes. "They said you were in here."

Olivia grinned stupidly at her.

"You're, like, suuuper good at edging. I always used to cheat." Tristy helped her to stand up. "Edge is fun, helps keep us dumb, but we still have to eat."

The cool afternoon air rolled over Olivia skin the moment the door opened to shock her out of her erotic reverie. She gasped, first at the cold then at the realization of what she had been doing. "Oh my god."

"I know, right? That's why I never towel off when I shower." Tristy brushed her knuckles over Olivia's nipples. "The boys like it."

"Oh . . . good."

At dinner that night Olivia made a point to find where Apara was sitting. "Is this seat taken?"

Apara looked up at her and smiled. "Please."

They ate silently for several minutes before Apara spoke.

"You tried to talk to me last night but I was . . . distracted."

"Yeah, that was me."

"Sorry about that."

Olivia sighed in relief, the girl she had gone to find was still there. "I think," Olivia dropped her voice to a whisper to keep from being overheard, "I think they drug the food. I know I'm not usually this horny all the time. Every time my mind wanders I fantasize about sex." She squeezed her own breasts an inhaled the scent of sex. Her pussy moistened. "Ever since I got here its been affecting me."

Apara nodded. "Food. Water. Shampoo. They make sure that it gets you. The food has more of whatever it is." She took a bite and her mouth hung open wantonly for a few seconds.

"How can you do that to yourself?"

"Better than starving myself and besides . . . I like the way it makes me feel." The girl licked her lips absently. "It's sort of, you know, if you eat it long enough you get addicted. Not eating it makes you feel awful."

Olivia stared at her. "But . . ."

"When I'm horny and pliable Max is so good to me." She squirmed in her seat. "He's fucking with my head, I know he is, but I love him. He wants me like this. I want to be pleasing for him." She closed her eyes and began to quietly masturbate herself. "No shame. No dignity. No will. No fear."

Horror edged with arousal crept into Olivia's thoughts. Just that morning Apara had been keenly aware of the danger of her position. From one moment to another the girl switched from an intelligent human being to a tame and brainwashed slave like any of the others. "What was the last time you saw Max?" Olivia asked tentatively.

Apara smiled to herself. "An hour ago."

"Focus. Please focus. You have to remember what he's doing to you." She moved closer, making an effort to ignore the smell of sex. "You have to tell me what happens here."

"Yes."

"You were trying to tell me something last time when May interrupted us."

The girl took a deep breath. "We can talk after dinner. By the greenhouse again."

"Perfect."

Later that night Olivia found her way to the back of the greenhouse where Apara was waiting. The girl had let her robe fall to the ground. One hand was busy between her legs.

"Apara," Olivia whispered as loudly as she could. "Apara!"

She looked over at Olivia with a weak smile. "Hi."

"You have to stop for a second so we can talk."

Apara pulled one shaking hand away from her sex. "You wanted to know what they do to us. They're already doing it you."

"What?"

"I told you last time. Fuck you stupid." She nodded. "That's what they do to us. Somehow they make us weak and horny. The more you have sex here the harder it is to stop and after a while it starts to change you into whatever they think you're supposed to be. Stepford wife. Harem slave. Desperate slut."

"How do they do it? Drugs? Hypnosis?"

Apara shrugged. "Both. More. You know about the food." She licked her lips as she started to edge herself again. "I used to be really good a math. Not anymore. Max is making me dumb and obedient. I want to please him."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do." She sighed in pleasure at a memory. "I love him."

"No."

"Yes." Her eyes locked on Olivia's. "Always say yes." A heated breath escaped from between her lips as she approached climax. "I . . . It feels so good to be what he wants. I don't care what it does to me. It feels so good when he's inside of me."

Olivia grabbed the girl's wrist to stop her. "I know." She had only been in the compound for a few days and it was already corrupting her thoughts. It was like her mind was dissolving. Flashes of memory from her time with Billy bombarded her mind. Nothing ever really sated her lusts. "I know how good it feels."

"We should . . ."

"Stop."

Apara froze. "He's in my head all the time. Thinking is hard. Sex is easy. He wants a mindless bimbo for a wife. He's taking apart my brain. I'm letting him do it."

Olivia wrapped her arms around the girl. "It's okay." She felt Apara start to hump her leg like a dog, unable to control her body. "It's okay." She pushed the girl back against the glass. "Just let it out." After a few second Apara climaxed explosively. She collapsed, breathing raggedly and covered in sweat. "That's right," said Olivia. "Relax. It's okay."

"Oh my god . . ."

"It's okay."

Apara shook her head. "I . . ."

"Controlling your body isn't the same as controlling your mind. You can break free."

The girl kept shaking her head while Olivia held her. Eventually, when Apara had calmed down, Olivia helped her back to her room. By the time they returned it was dark. Apara collapsed on her bed with the flickering color of propaganda movies as the only light. Olivia lay down on the bed as well but she couldn't sleep.

The moving playing was titled 'An Education' and Olivia recognized the star. It was Apara. In fact it was an edited version of the interview Olivia had been sent. The comments she made in the first part were shown immediately followed by her in the act of love, fucked senseless by her lover. Everything she did or said was undermined by something Max coerced her to say later. It repeated each clip over and over again.

Olivia stared at it, hypnotized. She wondered if they had a similar video for every girl in order to remind them how easily they could be controlled. She started to imagine herself in the video. Billy asking her what she believed in then fucking her until she said the opposite.

"I must be going crazy," she told herself. "I can't . . ." She began to reach between her legs. "No, I need Billy for . . . no." Olivia sat bolt upright. The cult was trying to brainwash her, she knew that. She was not falling in love with Billy no matter how much he got in her head. All he was doing was helping to control her.

If she touched herself at night, while no one was around, she would need him less during the day. So simple but she hadn't thought of it. Masturbating in private was the perfect way to see to her needs. She let herself give in.

Within a matter of minutes she had fucked herself to sleep.

12