The Truth Shall Set You Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my mouth wider and sucked her stiffening nipple into my mouth as my tongue played with the sensitive areola. My teeth lightly grazed the rigid nipple as tongue and nipple met tip to tip. I could spend all night there but unspoiled treasures awaited discovery. I released my lips from her nipple as my tongue licked downwards. My tongue paused to lather underneath the breasts and continued down the path of glory. My tongue stopped at her cute belly button, it probed inside the small hole leaving a trace of moisture from my tongue. My hands caressed her breasts and pinched her nipples as she lay on the bed. Once again, I continued until I reached her panties. What marvelous panties! They matched her bra with lovely red flowers embroidered on the black fabric. As I did with her bra I gave each red rose a soft peck. I heard a moan come from her lips and she whispered, "Please." I smiled; soon I would kiss the prettiest flower of all.

I kissed her thighs as my hands reached around her waist and gripped the edges of her panties. I gently slipped her panties past her stockings and shoes leaving her bare. I tossed them alongside my text book. Before I looked at her final treasure, I wanted to gaze at her total beauty. Almost in a trance, I studied every inch of her glorious body. The horizon of her body melded into the blanket underneath. I looked upon her cute nose, her soft lips, and the bump of her chin, down to a few freckles on her neck, to her light tan line and lower still to the lighter skin unmarked by sunlight. Even lower, I saw her perky breasts again, her cinnamon red nipples stiffened and wet from the moisture left from my mouth. I reluctantly forced my eyes lower to her slim waist and cute belly button. My eyes lowered and I saw her light hair between her legs. Her legs covered by thin red seamless thigh-high stockings. The sheer fabric molded into her sinuous legs with the dark red bands at the top securely gripping her thighs. I followed her legs and gazed at her heels. 'Oh my! What spectacular shoes,' I thought as I looked more closely. Stunning shiny black leather shoes tightly clung to her feet. Her feet looked strained in the four-inch heels as a thin strap pressed deep into the skin around her ankle. "These look sexy but they can't be comfortable. Let me take them off," I offered to relieve her discomfort.

"Thanks, my feet are killing me. If you think I look good in them, it was worth the pain," she said as she smiled at me. I unsnapped the strap and slipped her suffering feet from the cruel shoes. She sighed in relief at the end of the punishment as I placed them on the floor. I lowered my face to her feet. I kissed her tortured toes hiding under her thin red stockings hoping I could ease her suffering foot. I exhaled deeply as I kissed her traveling up her long leg. My hands caressed her hips as my face neared the end of her stocking she shifted her legs revealing the folds of her pussy. As I kissed the soft skin at her thighs, I saw a bit of moisture on her beautiful folds. She was wet! I dipped my head to the light hairs between her legs and she widened her legs further inviting me to pursue what I so dearly wanted. As I gazed at her beautiful petals of her pussy, I finally brought my lips to her moist lips. I kissed her folds for the first time and her body trembled in response.

"Are you okay? I can stop if you want," I said praying she didn't change her mind.

"Don't stop!" She replied looking at me in disbelief.

I smiled and thought, 'I don't want to stop.' I tasted her juices coating my tongue. Oh sweet Becky, her body is mine! I have been tempted so long by her beauty. She captured my heart also and now I can show her what she means. I only hope I can give her some of the happiness she's released in me. My tongue gently traced its length, feeling the slick texture and penetrated deep in her. My mouth seized her tantalizing pussy. Her divine juices poured into my mouth. I moved my hands from her hips to her breasts. I fondled her curves and tweaked her upright nipples. She panted as my tongue explored the depths of her sweet pussy. I removed my tongue and swallowed her juices. My tongue moved to her nub peering from the hood in which it had been hidden in. I lathered it with my saliva and some of her own juices giving it extra special attention. Her panting increased in response. I lowered one hand from her breast and down to my face. I dipped two fingers into her wet pussy probing inside. As I kissed and sucked her little nub, I looked at her. Her glazed eyes looked upon me. She placed one hand on mine, which was busy fondling her left breast pulling it closer into her nipple. Her other hand pinched the neglected right nipple. My two fingers curled inside and stroked inside her. Sweat appeared on her forehead as she watched me eagerly lather her nub with my tongue. I increased the speed of my fingers stroking her as the juices drenched my fingers and hand. Seeing her expression, I knew she was on the verge and I wanted to be the one who pushed her off that edge.

With all the effort I could possibly muster, my fingers and tongue rapidly moved. Her legs wrapped around my head and smothered my face into her drenched pussy. Her breathing suddenly stopped as she arched off the blanket. Her eyes tightly closed, she shrieked in pleasure. She relaxed, but I wasn't finished. My fingers and tongue continued their sexual assault. She arched, one hand tightly gripped mine and the other held her left breast. She yelled unintelligibly. My fingers and tongue continued their aggressive attack but slowed from exhaustion. She released the hold her legs had on my head. "Oh God! I can't stand much more but don't stop yet," she gasped aloud as her eyelids fluttered. At her request, I continued licking her wet paradise until I only had energy for one final lick. My tongue scooped her fluids giving a long slow lick. My fingers stroked her inside as her juices ran down my palm. My tongue brushed her sore red nub for the last time as I sucking it into my mouth and reluctantly let it go.

"Sandy!" She screamed. Her hands gripped the blanket and her eyes closed tightly again as another orgasm coursed through her. I slid my fingers from inside her and sucked the wetness covering them. I licked her juices off my lips as I watched her float down from her sexual high. Her breathing slowed as she relaxed. I was happy to give her a few moments of bliss. She earned every bit of it. She was wonderful; I could be myself with her. As she recovered, she smiled broadly and wiped the sweat streaming down her forehead. "Oh my God! You shouldn't have kept your secret away from me for so long. I'm discovering new things about myself," she said grinning at me.

"You don't have to do anything if you don't want," I said as I looked away from her, my eyes turned to the dark night through the window.

She sat beside me and placed her hand on my cheek. She looked into my eyes. "You're adorable. You give your love and affection and still don't ask for anything in return. I want to, I need to, let me. I can't promise I will be able to give you the same pleasure but please let me try."

I replied, "Being together with you is all the pleasure I want."

"You're incredibly sweet. I never thought I could have these feelings for another girl. I think I'm falling for you! I want you. Let me help you with those clothes."

Unable or unsure what I should do, she undressed me. I was trying to comprehend her words. She's falling for me? She wants me! She removed my shirt and shorts. My panties followed. As she leaned forward to unhook my bra, I said, "I wish I had worn something more special like what you were wearing."

"You're special. You could be wearing a cardboard box and it wouldn't matter. Your beautiful heart shines," she replied as she slipped off the flimsy bra and tossed it to the floor. She returned and I lay down, settling into the pillow. She glided over me, our bodies no longer separated by clothes. As she ran her hand through my hair, she whispered, "This feels right." I sighed as her breasts rubbed mine. She kissed my earlobe and whispered again, "This is so right."

She moved to my breasts and kissed my nipples with such tenderness. She lowered her head past my waist. Her hand passed through the hairs near my pussy. As I watched her pretty face settle between my legs, I finally felt her tongue touch me lightly teasing me for a moment. I gasped in anticipation at what would happen next. I felt her tongue press harder as she swiftly licked me. Her fingers slipped into me, penetrating deep. Her tongue did its hardest to lather my nub with attention as her fingers thrust in and out of me.

I panted and writhed in delight at the attention she gave. Whatever she lacked in experience, she surpassed in enthusiasm. I stared and watched her fulfill my fantasy. Eyes closed, she focused with manipulating me to pleasure to the best of her ability. I felt my juices flow and she didn't hesitate to lap it into her mouth. I watched her as my mind coped with the shock and pleasure of what was happening. She's with me! She wants me! How could this be? A soft moan escaped my lips. In response to my verbal signal, she quickened her pace. Her fingers dipped into my drenched pussy. I moaned louder as her free hand slipped to my hip between the blanket and my rear. Her hand gripped my cheek and I moaned again. I felt the passion burn and tensed for the onslaught of pleasure. I moaned loudly, the sound filling the room. Her fingers pushed in deep into me and paused. Her burning blue eyes stared intensely into mine piercing deep into my soul. My cunt clenched her fingers. I felt tension, my toes curled in anticipation. Like an earthquake spreading from my clit to the ends of my fingers and toes, the feeling rumbled through my core as I cried in ecstasy. She removed her fingers, gave my nub a final kiss and whispered, "Yes honey, that's it! It's what I want to give you. It's what you deserve."

Grabbing the blanket, she covers our naked bodies. She nuzzles her head into my breast as I settle. Blinking, I wonder if this is a mirage. "Thank you so much for being with me. You don't know how much this meant to me. I don't want you do be embarrassed. If you don't want others to know, I can keep the secret about us."

Her head tilted closer up and her eyes peered into mine and replied, "You're such a sweetheart always thinking of my feelings. I don't care what others think, all I know is I want to be with you. We don't need to hide the truth. If they don't understand, so be it. Our real friends will still accept us. What really matters is that we understand."

Sighing in relief, I nodded. Pulling her tight to me. I said, "I finally have you in my arms. I thought this dream would never be real. I'm so happy with you." Being with her healed the bruises within me. I was no longer bound to silence. Our naked bodies entwined, our warm flesh clung together under the blanket.

She held my hand. "All these years I have looked for someone. I don't know how I missed it right in front of me. It's clear now. I know I love you. I mean it. I'm in love with you too, Honey. I want us to be together."

Looking deep into her eyes, I saw her words were true. I smiled as my eyes glazed and tears fell again. This time, they were tears of joy. My love for her was no longer locked away; the truth had set me free.

12