All Comments on 'The Tube'

by milfhouse

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Totally there!

I was totally there on the train, it was me!

Really enjoyed the story and thought you wrote the woman's part well.

Keep up the good work!

Ms.Flibble

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
For a nonconsent

that was well written and very erotic up to cleaning off the ick..that always gets to me..yuck.

SaucyminxSaucyminxover 18 years ago
Always a pleasure

reading one of your stories. Great little fantasy and as usual, the writing is stellar. Thanks! Can't wait to read more of your stuff. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wrong Order

Its...uncomfortable to think of somebody's dick in your ass then inside your mouth don't you agree? Maybe switch the order next time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i disagree...

if you've never tried it, it's not nearly how you think of it.

UrbanBakerUrbanBakerover 11 years ago
Order

I agree about the order, just plain not healthy :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmm...

I can tell by reading your writing that you're better than this. You have the potential to create characters that people could fall in love with. The kind that a reader could easily become obsessed with. The talent is there. This particular story wasn't really a story, and the characters were... unsatisfying. The male character could have been intimidating, dark, brooding... he could have been a million things, but you gave him dialogue that made him seem like a trailer park resident. You're a good writer... there just wasn't anything about this that was memorable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous