The Tutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my student had left I tidied myself up and went upstairs to check that my husband was still asleep. When I opened the bedroom door I was surprised to find him sitting up in bed with his cock in his hand. ‘I was angry when I heard you at first but I began to feel really horny thinking of you with another man’ he said as I began to suck his cock. ‘I don’t mind if it continues, as long as you let me watch next time.’ I agreed as there wasn’t much else I could do if I wanted both relationships to continue. I knew that my student would be too shy to do anything if he knew that someone was watching so we would have to find a way of my husband watching without him knowing. A hidden video camera seemed to be the best solution so we set one up ready in anticipation of my student’s next visit. I didn’t think that it would turn me on so much, but the thought that someone else would be getting turned on by me having sex made me unexpectedly horny.

For the students next visit I decided to teach him some new positions. I just dressed in my thin dressing gown and eagerly awaited the ringing of the doorbell. When I heard it my pussy jumped in anticipation. As soon as I opened the door I just led him upstairs not even bothering to say hello. I silently stripped him off and then undid my dressing gown He didn’t let me take it off myself, he was quicker than I and ripped it off me grabbing at my breasts and pulling one into his mouth he stroked my clitoris and plunged his fingers into my sopping pussy. I wanked his cock until it was firm and pushed him onto his back so that I could mount it quickly and slid my pussy up and down his cock as I had before whilst playing with my clitoris. I was so desperate to come I didn’t think about him, just my husband watching the video later and I came to a shuddering orgasm. I slipped off his cock and moved to the other side of the bed lying on my back hugging my knees into my chest. My student didn’t need an explanation and he climbed on top of me awkwardly feeding his cock into my pussy. With a helping hand from me he managed to push himself inside me. I grabbed his arse and then began to pull him inside me encouraging him to pump his cock in and out of me. He began a little hesitantly to start with as he found his rhythm and then he began spearing my pussy for all he was worth, gobbling on my breasts as he pumped. In this position I couldn’t really get my hands between us so I had to make do with massaging his tight arse. I then decided that it was time to try a different position. I pushed him off me and got onto my hands and knees. I told him to kneel behind me and his was soon pushing his hard cock inside me. I love this position as I could easily play with my clitoris or even better run my vibrator over it. This is what I decided to do as I hoped that he would feel the vibrations too. It seemed to do the trick because as soon as I put the vibrator against me he moaned with pleasure, grabbed my hips and thrust inside me for all he was worth, pumping and pumping until he shot his load deep inside me. ‘I’m sorry, you looked so horny I just couldn’t help myself, looking at your tight ass, feeling the vibrations through you were too much.’ He collapsed onto the bed. I then decided it was time to explain to him about pleasuring a woman. ‘A man can’t just pump inside a woman, come and expect her to be satisfied you know’. ‘What do you mean?’ he replied. ‘Well I haven’t come enough yet. It is important for you to ask me.’ (I was saying this partly for my husband’s information as he often neglected me too and I knew he would be watching). ‘It doesn’t necessarily matter if you have come as long as you can make me come.’ ‘What do I need to do ‘, he asked. He was obviously very concerned. I showed him how to use a vibrator inside me, thrusting it in and out of my pussy and then gently rubbing it over my clitoris. I then explained how I would enjoy his fingers inside me. He took one finger and slid it inside my sopping pussy. He soon withdrew it and slipped three inside me pumping them up and down and wriggling them making me squirm with pleasure. I explained to him how he should try to find my G-spot. I explained that when I was turned on he should be able to find a slightly raised area inside me and by rubbing it gently I would almost certainly orgasm if I was playing with my clitoris. It felt so good as his fingers began to explore inside me. I tried to give him directions but it confused him so I let him feel his own way. Suddenly he found the spot. I moaned with pleasure and frigged my clitoris rapidly as he gently stroked me until I orgasmed harder than I had for ages. I screamed with pleasure, as my orgasm seemed to go on for longer than usual.

I took great pleasure in presenting the video to my husband when he got home from work that night. I even wrapped it up in fancy wrapping paper for him and I dressed in my leather trousers, which I knew, showed off my ass and a low cut top with no underwear. I began to regret wearing no underwear as the leather began to get very sticky inside but it was certainly making me horny. He unwrapped the present even before we ate anything and put it on straight away. As soon as he saw me leading my student into the bedroom he turned to me and put his hands down my top and pulled out my breasts. My nipples were already beginning to get hard with anticipation. He chewed roughly on my nipples and pulled off my top. I stripped off his shirt and tie and undid his trousers letting his hard cock loose. He began to wank it as I pulled off his shoes and socks and then pulled down his trousers and boxer shorts. Meanwhile he was groping my ass through my leather trousers and without taking his eyes off the screen for a minute. My husband seemed to want to copy what we were doing on the video as he started off on his back thrusting into me from below as I rode his cock. He then roughly pushed me off and lay me onto my back. I obeyed by pulling my legs to my chest to allow him to slide his cock inside me. My pussy was so wet both from my juices and from my students come and thinking of this combined with my husbands pounding and him rubbing my clitoris it wasn’t long until I was coming again. We were soon to the bit of the video where I was teaching my student how to make me come by rubbing my G-spot. Although my husband had already come, (doggy style always make him come too), he was attentive at this part of the video and he continued to copy what was on screen. I felt first one then three of his fingers plunge inside me and he used his other expert hand to gently stimulate my clitoris. I was now in heaven and was no longer watching the video as my husband teased and stroked me until I came. Although he often finger fucked me he had never bothered to satisfy me after he came so obviously the hint that I had dropped on the video had worked.

I never felt the need to get satisfaction elsewhere and my student now had the confidence to get any girl he wanted.

12