All Comments on 'The Twelve Tables Ch. 13'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
wish2basubwish2basubabout 8 years ago
Want to buy the book

So, I can read the story in full. Thank you, Ellie and just an aside, you're very talented. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

There is a part of me that wishes Josh would testify on Peri's behalf...but then the family connection would be know. However, wouldn't that go a long way to re-establishing her trust?

marlam5marlam5about 8 years ago
Pffffff

Pfffff, I feel for Josh and Peri.

I hope they can overcome this.

I feel sad that Peri is so convinced that people don’t care for her.

That she believes that she’s not important and too much trouble.

What she says to Nero: "Please don't waste your day waiting for me," breaks my heart.

She has no idea how special she is.

She has such low self-esteem…….

Can’t wait for the next chapters.

Thanks for sharing your incredible talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing as usual

I check your page almost everyday looking to see if new chapters or stories have been posted. I thoroughly enjoy your writing and I love this story. You are very talented!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More Please

Hope you se going to add more. I hope you try to get your work published

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ellie!

Okay, there's no kinky action in this chapter, but I wish you'd not hidden it away in novels. On the up side, I get several chapters at once.

Happy to see both families taking responsibility. It's not possible to include enough self-flagelation. The cross misunderstanding of emotions between Peri and la Familia is wonderful. I wish Peri didn't feel responsible but it is understandable. The fact the you have her standing firm even in the face of what she thinks is sparkly rainbow colored puppies. Josh nutting up to attempt to correct her misconception is a positive step. Peri not rolling over at what he says is both sad and makes me happy dance. Niki's spiral is highly amusing.

More chapters to read! Of course, you will probably twist the plot, and my poor brain, within two chapters.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Oh what a torturous web we weave ! Who said that was it Shakespeare / king Lear , where on earth did you get the idea for this plot from Ellie, I am having difficulty believing that some people can act in the way that Nik is and still believe their actions are for the good of humanity. But then we all know there are evil people about who can justify anything to themselves. However I am only halfway through this series so I will just have to see what else befalls this tragic pair, but me being a hopeless romantic wish for a happy conclusion, I am glad you are still writing Ellie an imagination like yours deserves an outlet . This is not a criticism more a critique with a sense of wonder. Love it.

Radar9999Radar9999over 2 years ago

I don"t normally comment on stories, but this one i really, really, really, like. It has a lot of grea hooks to keep the reader engaged, and yet does not offer drugstore prescriptions that lead to a "happy ending". There is much, much sadness in this story to behold on the way to their eventual happiness. Great Romance, even in the BDSN category.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story!!!! I'm sure Peri will come around but like she said...she has to do it on her own terms.

AnnieNZAnnieNZabout 1 month ago

I LOLed at the lawyer being named Kerrigan.

When you know, you know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES