All Comments on 'The Twelve Tables Ch. 21'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
marlam5marlam5almost 8 years ago
And the plot thickens

Wow what a fantastic chapter!

Can’t wait to find out what happens when the family is told who will be the next chair and their individual role at the table.

Josh and Dante will be great together.

Love the bond Peri and D are developing.

Just love this whole series.

I’ve read this chapter once but over the next couple of days I will read it at least two or three times more.

Just to make sure I didn’t miss anything.

Thanks for giving me so much joy in reading your wonderful writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it.

Suebi! Someone must know their early Roman history.

MC47MC47almost 8 years ago
twists

twists and turns ... loving it

Great job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
suebi

The Suebi were Etruscans. They predate the Roman Republic. They were ancient kings in that part of Italy where Rome grew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Damn! Dante is so hot and he's so good for Peri. Once again Josh had to try and control everything until his Daddy put him in his place. He almost blew it for him and Dante to become the new Chair and Oracle because he's feeling out power for the first time and failing. I only wish pretty boy would have fought back when Dante confronted him on it so he could have given Josh the beat down he deserves. so

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
grrr

I keep waiting for one of them to wake up and acknowledge just how unfair the treatment of women is in their culture, how unnecessary the blanket pushing of submissiveness on everyone despite the fact that naturally it is not for everyone, amd would give men and women fundamental equality. And yet the writer always makes anyone who would challenge that into the bad guys :(. I keep hoping that the younger generation will realize just how disgusting it would be to put Eden through that type of BDSM trial and let either/both strangers and relatives fuck her at a young age, and yet no one seems to acknowledge that these practices are fundamentally evil and unfair...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES