The Two Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers

Charlene got up from the bottom of the bed turned around to lie over Margie's body her head over Margie's crotch and her pussy directly over Margie's face. Margie looked up not understanding at first and then tentatively pulled the cunt to her mouth and started licking as a wet snake entered her own womanhood. They sixty-nined each other for what seemed like a year. Margie stuck her tongue as far into Charlene's vagina as it could reach; she took her lover's button love between her lips and sucked and licked across it with her tongue giving as she had received. Charlene responded by grinding her pussy hard into Margie's mouth; soon she was cumming and Margie could taste a new wave of her juices as they flowed over her tongue and flooded her mouth. As she came Charlene let Margie's pussy and slid over her body and sat up on her face as she continued to grind her pussy into Margie's face.

"Oh, Margie my love... lick me, lick me... fuck me with your tongue... god! I never thought it could feel so good."

When she was finished cumming she climbed off of Margie and lay beside her on the bed.

"I can't wait anymore, my love. I've got to have you cumming; I need to fuck you so badly. Baby I need to make you cum for me."

Margie didn't need another invitation she quickly positioned herself above Charlene's head and Charlene grabbed Margie's buttocks to place her tongue between her lover pussy lips. Margie slowly pushed her hips forward to let sink the whole length of Charlene's tongue deep into her cunt. She let out a cry of ecstasy when she felt the long and supple tongue moving like a snake inside her uterus.

She made fucking movements on Charlene's tongue and Charlene would pull back until only the tongue tip remained inside of Margie cunt and then she would begin a long painfully slow up stroke that let Margie feel the tongue run along every inch of her pussy wall. Charlene tried to give her lover the best fucking of her life; she could tell by Margie moans and the way she was moving her hips around her face that she was enjoying it.

"Oh my god... Charlene, oh, yes... fuck me, tongue fuck me, oh my Charlene... oh god, you are fucking me so good baby... Oh my god, my love... yes, yes, more...deeper, baby, deeper... Oh god, yes... fuck me, fuck meee..."

Margie fell backwards over Charlene's body with her knees bent and legs wide open, her body shuddering with the intensity of her orgasm; her head fell upon her lover pubes while her hair was spread over the entire area covering with red Charlene's pelvis, thighs and pussy. The aperture of the knees allowed Charlene to see Margie's vagina in all its glory, red, lusty, her nether lips swollen with lust and cream slithering slowly from the dark cavity to the perineum and from it to the edge of her anus disappearing between the two bodies. She caressed the thighs with both hands touching the clitoris with the tips of her fingers. The odour of Margie's milk wafting to her nose was heady, tangy, strong, but not unpleasant and made her head dizzy with desire.

After a while Charlene helped Margie to unwrap her legs and pulled to help her straighten. When Margie was again over Charlene face to face they caressed each other bodies and kissed profoundly. Little by little, their pussies started tribbing simultaneously, and their movements were getting faster and wilder with the friction, the rubbing and chafing of their labia and clitoris.

Charlene may not have had the sexual experience (despised experiences, hated experience) that Margie had, but her energy was inextinguishable. They pounded their pussies like madwomen breaking apart a sidewalk. Charlene was raking Margie's back with her fingernails and biting into her shoulder to keep from crying out. Margie's tits were bouncing up and down like basketballs. They were both reaching climax and were determined to, this time, cum together.

"Cum with me, Charlene... I can feel your pussy tightening up...; you are ready, aren't you...my love."

"Yes, baby yes, oh fuck me... fuck me... pound your pussy in mine harder, lover, hard, hard, harder yes...... Oh god, yes... don't stop... I'm... Oh god... I've never... I'm... cumming, cumming...your clit on mine, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god... fuck me, lover... yessss, yessss... I..."

Suddenly Charlene's legs pulled Margie hard against her as she shoved her pussy into her lover pussy as hard as she could. Margie cum squirted into her lover time and again as it flooded her cunt. She squeezed her pussy to drain every last drop of cum out as their juices mingled and seeped out to soak their pubic areas; both pussy hairs became matted and tangled.

When they both had finished cumming Margie collapsed on top of Charlene as her arms refused to support her weight any longer. Charlene kept her legs wrapped around Margie to hold in communion a little longer. She pulled Margie's mouth to hers and they kissed for as long as they could before they were forced to separate so that the exhausted bodies could suck in the air they so desperately needed.

Margie rolled off of Charlene to lie beside her with her arm around her. She huddled in close and rested her head on Charlene's flat almost a boy's chest. Her fingers softly stroked that chest and nipples and she would occasionally bend her head over to kiss Charlene chest or her neck, or to lick the sweat off of her. For a long time the only sounds to be heard in that room were that of breathing. Soon they drifted to sleep tightly entwined.

Ooo000ooo

The next day, Sunday, as the first morning light filtered through the curtains in the window of Charlene's bedroom, found the two lovers still sleeping and their bodies intertwined in the same position in which sleep had conquered them after a full night of passion.

For some minutes nothing happened, the two lovers continued sleeping; suddenly a ray of sun fell fully upon the faces of the two sleeping beauties and awoke them simultaneously. When they opened their eyes their breaths intermingled as their mouths were so close; staring at each other deeply in the eyes their mouths approached and they sealed their love with a deep, profound and prolonged kiss.

"Good morning my love, are you well?" they asked at the same time while they laughed together.

"Are you hungry?" said two voices again at the same time amid a burst of fresh laugher.

"Wait a minute, we seem Siamese sisters," said an amused Charlene.

"OK, what time it is, because I'm hungry I'll go and fix something to eat," said Margie amid a fresh set of giggles.

"I cannot help you; we rich women do not know nothing about kitchen stuff." Charlene couldn't stop guffawing.

Margie gave her a small tap on her chest "Don't worry that's what we wives are for," and as an afterthought, "Stay in bed I'll bring you breakfast in a jiff."

They breakfasted leisurely on bed talking about the night before, about themselves, where they felt the relation was going and where they wanted the relationship to go.

Charlene was sure where to she wanted the relationship to go and with whom and she said so, "I want to live with you as an equal partner. I love you. I never thought I could love anybody as I love you; body and soul."

"I love you too but I'm afraid, I've been hurt so very bad, you know I've been abused, and had intended suicide...."

Charlene was horrified "You what? When? I didn't know about, you must tell me when did you tried to take your life and why."

"It was the night before I came to see you for the price of the sale of the car and showed you the mauling on my body; I was near penniless and desperate."

Charlene took Margie in her arms and holding her against her chest promised;"Never again my love, never again, I'll protect you with all my heart and my love."

"Thank you baby now I'll go to my room and take a shower...." Margie tried to say.

"Baby you don't go anyplace. You take your shower in our bathroom; this is our bed now, and our bedroom, mine and yours. This is where, from now on to death, we'll make love every night."

Charlene was caressing her, undoing her apron and the sweat pants she had put on for cooking and pulling them down.

"That means every afternoon too?" Margie smiled back at her, because it was just barely three o'clock.

Charlene took Margie in her arms and holding her against her chest "Whenever you want my love, whenever you want unless you are in the downtown Tower managing my business."

Ooo000ooo

Life was good; they worked together, ate together, showered together and slept together. Day to day their relationship consolidated and intertwined like a braid, Charlene taught her new partner in love and life everything she could about her business and decision make, and Margie, her self-confidence restored, worked like a machine, in fact the two worked together as a very well oiled machine.

In the same manner their lives in relationship were almost perfect. They complemented each other in such a way that it seemed as if they were born one for the other. Emotionally as well as sexually. When in bed they operated comfortably, like a worn shoe on the foot.

Over the weeks and months Charlene in the dormitory had been taking an increasingly dominant role similar to the man in a straight couple, she had masculinized her performance in the bed her husband's role had increased, so much, they had decided to complete their nights of love adding some toys, especially those who permitted Charlene to act more like a husband. The toys had consisted of one strap-on, a couple vibrators and some different sizes dildoes; and, as a new trend; sex role-playing games.

Charlene had discovered she liked sex beyond her love for Margie; she now enjoyed the body contact the gropings and caresses, but still she was abhorrent of penetration into her body everything else was welcomed. And had discovered she loved penetrating Margie.

One cold weekend they decided to stay home it was Saturday in the evening and Margie had gone to the kitchen to prepare some tea. The couch was in front of a roaring fire in the fireplace. Margie returned to the living room, drew the curtains closed, and stood at the side of the couch "Move over a little" she told Charlene.

Their home life was very simple they managed as equals every aspect of their lives but imperceptibly each of them in their personal relationship had accepted a different role; Margie took the more feminine approach in the couple, and by her own natural abilities she took care of the feminine aspects of the relationship. Charlene on the other hand, with her personnel training and always in male tasks and between men of power in spite of being very beautiful and feminine in appearance, her mind was inclined to a more dominant role; that was why she had taken in the couple the masculine role, that of the husband.

Charlene wasn't certain what her lover-wife had in mind but she did as was requested. Her wife removed the remaining cushions on the couch making room for two and let them drop to the floor before she lay down next to her lover wife-husband. She snuggled against her ostensibly to watch television while seeping her tea, but the way she spooned her body to Charlene suggested otherwise. Her round bottom was perfectly formed to the concave curve of Charlene's slim body and she snuggled, warm in her lover's body as she allowed her legs to mimic her in their posture. They were cuddled together, warm and cosy.

Charlene as always was pleasantly surprised to find Margie lying next to her, not that it were unusual, but it always was very pleasurably to her when they were so. She could feel the warmth of her body and with her head next to her own; she luxuriated in the hint of her perfume and the warm and dusky odour of her luxurious red hair. She draped an arm over Margie's tummy and gently pulled her closer in an affectionate embrace.

They lay there, luxuriating in each other's presence in front of the fire and a huge Television and the two women set out to watch a romantic movie. Margie had on a shimmery loose-fitting light blue blouse that ended just at the front at her jean's top.

As the movie's romance developed Charlene could feel Margie's warm breath on her chest and her hand resting on her knee. She absent-mindedly stroked her hand up and down Margie's arm and realizing what she was doing when her hand lightly stroked the breast of her redheaded lover. She stopped her hand when she heard a quickly draw in breath in response to the touch. She thought Margie was uncomfortable and was about to take her arm from around Margie's shoulders when she felt Margie shifting her body to give her better access. Then Charlene hand rested fully on her breast and wrapped her hand around the tit and squeezed as Margie pressed into it.

"Mmmmm... That feels good Charlene."

Charlene slid her hand over and unbuttoned Margie blouse so she could move her hand inside it. Then, deftly, she slipped her fingers into the bra and caressed Margie's bare tit. She could feel the nipple harden under her palm and as the bra opened in the front Charlene unsnapped it to free the straining alabaster breasts from their confinement. Suddenly she massaged the firm full tits with an urgency that could only come from a lustful and unbridled passion.

Margie let herself slide down Charlene body and lay back across her legs to look up at her. She pulled Charlene's head down to meet hers and pressed her soft full lips into the other's thin heart-shaped lips.

Awkwardly and with a bit of difficulty Charlene took Margie in her arms, got up from the couch lounge and with wobbly steps carried her into the bedroom. Once in it they disrobed each other with the security and speed that provides practice and confidence. The two climbed to the bed and by habit now, they lay down in the missionary position with Charlene on top.

She placed her hands on either side of Margie's head looking down at her. She pushed into her body pressing her pelvis into her wife against her bareness. She let her hands move over her, cupping each breast whose nipples were starting to get hard; they were so real. She loved them. She bent her head and took Margie's mouth, firm and demanding, which opened under hers with desire. They kissed for a few long moments and she realized, as she always did, that she really could lie here for the rest of her life and do just this. Her fingers pinched Margie's nipples lightly their tongues sliding and fighting together.

"Do you want my mouth on you, licking you?" Charlene asked her, her hand moving down to cup her Margie's mound before she could answer her.

"Yes, husband yes, you know I love your mouth on me." she whispered.

And now they started the role-play games again,

"Where do you want my mouth?"Asked Charlene.

Margie squirmed biting her lip "Wherever pleases you, my husband."

Charlene shook her head, in their games sometimes the good wife submitting to her master and lord have standardized answers; this was one of them, "Answer my question." she said slowly pinching Margie's other nipple.

Margie gasped softly; "On my breasts between my legs Master and lord" Her cheeks reddened which made her almost seem shy.

Charlene moved her mouth to her full breasts and flicked at her nipples one by one, they were rock hard and long and she sucked them strongly, watching her woman's face as she kept them moist in her mouth. Her other hand went between Margie legs, and she ran her fingertips up her.

Charlene moved down Margie's body to her vagina, it was so very nice almost delicate looking; pink... smooth lips covering her opening. She opened her mouth and started to lick the folds. Margie's legs trembled slightly her back moving imperceptibly. Charlene wanted to pleasure her wanted to be on her knees before her, she liked the feeling; she smiled to herself as she ate her wife out expertly taking her to the edge, only to bring her back down and start over. Margie slit started to pour fluids; her clit was now standing out from under the hood her body trying to remain still but failing miserably.

To Charlene she tasted like honey in her mouth as Margi's cream slid down her throat gently.

Charlene moved her face away a final time and her woman moaned pitifully. She wanted to be inside of her. Oh god how she wanted to be inside her, to posses her, to make her wholly fully hers again and again. She got up and left the bed went to the closet and took her toys bag; she brought it back in setting it on the dresser, she took out the strap-on and then put it on taking her time. Margie's juices were glistening in her pussy lips, her nipples were hard and her mouth lips were plump from her chewing on them. She was gorgeous, responsive, and Charlene wanted to claim her anew.

She came onto the bed again and got between Margie legs.

"Do you want to be fucked?" she asked her voice low.

"Yes husband, fuck me." was Margie wantonly answer.

She tilted her head looking at her, "I don't think you want it enough."

She knew Margie was lubricated but she put more lube on her strap-on from the bottle she had on the bed, she didn't want to hurt her love; she pressed just the tip of the strap-on to the vagina entrance then ran it up and down stopping at her clit before backing away. Margie whimpered, her mouth opening like a fish gasping for air.

"Do you want to be fucked?" Charlene asked her again studying her face.

"Yes. Please. Fuck me, fuck me." Margie pleaded softly.

Charlene leaned over her taking her breast into her mouth again the strap-on tip barely sliding in; her wife's body shook slightly at the penetration, her hips moving with her. She sucked on Margie's nipple, carefully biting it, her other hand going to her long red hair now tangled around her head; she moved just the tip of the fake penis in and out, in and out, the wife's mouth opening in an O as she tried to get more of her husband-wife fake penis inside of her, her hips pressing against her husband's, the harness chafing her thighs.

Charlene knew what Margie wanted. She wanted to cumm, and she wasn't going to give it to her yet; she fucked her slowly never fully seating herself or touching her clit as she raised over her watching her fight the sensations at the same time she welcomed them. Margie's breasts moved as Charlene took her, her hands clenching spasmodically in the bed sheets. She glided in and out of her for long moments and then she kept still, watching Margie fight not to cumm, just laying still. Then she would start up again only to stop and settle into her. It was torture, very enjoyable torture.

Charlene wanted her to lose control; lose it to get all pleasure possible, both of them getting pleasure together. Soon she was penetrating her more deeply, her other leg going over her thigh pressing Margie to the bed controlling her woman's movement and her own. Their nipples teased one another their mouths and lips brushing they moaned softly; Charlene's body was now moving faster her back arching, she knew Margie was close to her orgasm and could tell she needed stimulation on her clit, a mouth or a finger on her clit.

Just when Margie was about to break and orgasm Charlene stopped. Margie gasped, her body trying to rise with Charlene's and her face wild with lust. Charlene sucked her own right middle finger into her mouth drenched it with spit and took Margie' hand with her left; then, at the same time, she put Margie's fingers on her clit and she reached back with her right hand and pushed her soaked finger into Margie's anus. The effect was explosive both women crying out loud her mutual orgasms, their bodies sweating and spasming.

Charlene got off of Margie pulling the strap-on with her; she took off the prosthesis let it in the dresser and lay down on the bed besides Margie.

"I love you."

fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers