The Two Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers

"I love you too."

"I know."

"I know too." they whispered kissing their lips softly.

Margie turned Charlene over and made her lie on her stomach, and she felt Margie's naked body slide over hers. Charlene closed her eyes letting herself feel the sensations as Margie kissed her skin her tongue trailing down the middle of her back. Charlene cupped her own small breasts and twisted roughly at her big nipples, at the same time she felt Margie's hands moving under her and felt her fingers between her legs.

Margie opened Charlene legs wider and she felt her own surrender form in her mind. Margie was lying on her, her mouth on her lower's back and her tongue tracing an intricate tattoo across the expanse of Charlene lower back and buttocks, curving over each hip.

Margie's fingers were very gentle on her lover, barely rubbing, and Charlene felt her eyes open and then slam shut as Margie's face pressed between her ass cheeks her tongue sliding against her closed wrinkled hole; she relaxed into the feeling her hands grabbing onto the pillow beneath her head as Margie nudged her legs pushing her up onto her knees with her face against the pillow.

Then Charlene's ass was rimmed out slowly but thoroughly, her insides clenching around air she shivered, the feeling delicious as the tongue slipped deeper inside her anal sphincter, Margie's fingers were on her clit now pulling the hood up and exposing her. She groaned when she felt the tongue stab deeper into her asshole, and the fingers were sliding into her. Instead of clenching to eject the intruders, she felt her body give in to being taken, her vagina opening to allow her wife deeper access.

"Do you want me inside that beautiful ass of yours?" Margie whispered behind her.

Charlene let out her breath but her back was moving with her mouth "Yes." she let out. Margie continued her ministrations making Charlene feel incredibly hot and she started to turn her head to look at Margie when she pulled her wet fingers out Charlene's pussy; then she watched Margie as she got off the bed and went to the dresser and took the harness with the strap-on; Charlene felt her breath leave her. She couldn't believe what was happening, she was going to be taken up her ass; and strangely, the idea turned her on completely.

Margie had put the harness with the dildo and brought some lubricant back with her settling behind Charlene. She lubbed the dildo and then her mouth was on Charlene again. Charlene groaned, her ass was sensitive as all hell her vagina clenching again under the not known before invasion of her entrails.

"Relax baby." Margie whispered and Charlene felt the toy press against her crinkled star gently.

She pressed her face into the pillow deep her hands clenching and un-clenching as Margie spread her ass-cheeks wider inching the toy in slowly; Charlene lost her breath, the feeling almost too much, pleasure, burning pain, fire, everything at once.

Margie stopped pushing her hand down under her to rub on her own clit; she felt her vagina walls contracting as pleasure pushed through her; then she started to fuck Charlene slowly her groin pressed against the bottom of her ass, the plastic cock sliding in deeper and deeper with each thrust. Unconsciously Charlene pushed herself up onto all fours her ass pushing back into the cock as she gave up any fight she might have had about prolonging the inevitable.

Margie's thumb pressed into her vagina, her index finger on the knot between her legs as she felt herself completely slide into Charlene's ass. Charlene cried out softly her eyes slamming shut as Margie pumped into her, faster, deeper, until she knew nothing but the toy and Margie's hands and her swollen nipples dragging across the sheets.

She felt the orgasm only a second before it screamed through her body and she fell onto the bed Margie following her, she was sinking deeper as she bit the pillow that first climax continuing into another one almost effortlessly. Margie moved her body over the sheets fucking her strongly. She was now in command and Charlene shuddered, her anal ring and pussy clenching uncontrollably in time with Margie thrusts.

Margie's mouth on her back and neck finally calmed her down, her actions slowing until she stopped completely. She felt satiated, taken...and fucking unbelievably good. They lay together silently for a long moment and then Margie gently pulled out of her making her groan slightly at the suddenly emptiness feeling; when she turned around Margie was on her knees behind her, her eyes wide, the prong obscenely swinging from Margie's hips. She looked as dazed and as slammed as Charlene herself felt.

"Was it good for you?" Charlene asked out of breath, watching her from her prone position on the bed.

"That was a first." answered a still bewildered Margie.

"Do you like being in control?" Charlene asked her softly.

Margie nodded slowly "It was like I was watching myself do these things to you, making you feel things. But, was it good for you?"

Charlene laughed and sat up bringing her into her arm "I think you know the answer to that one, Mistress."

There was nothing wrong; everything was just okay about what had happened between them. But it was so much more. Not just the sex or the love-making but Charlene's words her hands...she was dominant without being condescending, strong without supplying the hurt and degradation that she had it coming from the late, but never forgotten, Mr. Vandervoort; but she also was pliant and Margie had just learned a new lesson; she too could be strong and dominant not just a wife, she could became, if necessary, a husband.

ooo000ooo

It's been a year since that ominous day of the reading of the testament in the law firm of Pierce, Pierce, Singer, Melanchthon & Associates. Today their personal commitment to live together had consolidated its less formal aspects but Charlene wanted to propose Margie to take one more step; she wanted for them to get married and become parents.

They weren't even done shivering and leaking cum profusely in the aftermath of their powerful orgasms when Charlene thought it was the best moment to let Margie know what she was thinking about the future, their future. They were embracing and kissing tenderly when Charlene hugged Margie fiercely as if fearing she could leave her.

"Baby I need to know, do you love me?"

Margie looked at her as if she were crazy "Of course I love you, with all my heart, you are the best has happened in my whole life." and as an afterthought "Why do you ask, has something happened? Is everything all right?"

"Yes my love, everything is all right, it's just that I...well... I think we must move on with our relationship."

Margie didn't understand Charlene's words and was getting nervous; she tried to disengage herself from the arms of her lover to look directly into her eyes but Charlene simply squeezed more her arms in their embrace not allowing Margie to move.

"Please Charlene what are you talking about, what means --we move on--, do you want to end our relationship that's what you want?" Margie's heart was pounding madly in her chest. She was afraid, afraid as never before in her life.

"No, no, no my love, no my dear love, that's not what I mean; what I mean is that I want for us to get married."

"Married?" asked a bewildered Margie not comprehending anything.

"Yes, won't you marry me and be my wife?"Charlene asked with a tenuous voice.

"But how? I mean, this state does not allow same-sex marriage and what about the people, I mean your kind of people; what would they think? What would they say?" At that moment Margie was talking as a worried wife.

"Fuck them, I don't care about what anybody thinks; and we'll go out state to get married. But first things first, you haven't answered my question: will you marry me?"

"Yes, I'll marry you." Margie answered.

"Good, because I don't want our children to be born out of wedlock"

This time Margie broke loose from the embrace of Charlene and looked at her as if she had gone insane.

"Children, Charlene you must be mad? I won't have intercourse with any man again, not even for you."

"I don't want you to make intimate contact with a man, there are other methods to get pregnant... of course if you agree."

A heavy silence fell in the bedroom.

"Then how in hell do you intend me to get pregnant. Or is it you who is going to?"

It was the first time in their one year long relationship that red haired Margie's temper boiled to the surface and the first time that she cursed.

This time a heavier silence fell in the bedroom, and for the first time Charlene felt she could lose Margie if she wasn't truly careful; the until now accommodating Margie was showing a personality she had never considered her lover had.

"Well...I don't see you pregnant or sick in the morning." Margie pushed

"No, I wasn't talking about me, I...." Charlene couldn't end the sentence.

"So, it was me you were thinking of getting pregnant; and when did we plan to start a family." now Margie was sarcastically angry.

"My love won't you let me...."

"Don't you --my love me--, I'm not a child I'm a mature woman as you should know by now, so just treat me like one and do not start patronizing me." Now Margie was really furious.

"Ok let me explain please, pretty please." said Charlene pouting.

Margie anger seemed to disappear as if by magic and could not stop heartily laughing at the sight of the usually dominant and sure of herself Charlene behaving like a little girl.

"Oh my, oh my...ha, ha, ha, I'm sorry love, please forgive me; you were saying..."

A little subdued Charlene told Margie her plans "I thought for us to marry and we could be a family with one or two children if you are willing to get pregnant I would love to be a mother with you, I mean I would like for us to be mothers... what a want to say is that..."

"Ok; Ok Charlene I get your drift don't force yourself; now, how do you intend I get pregnant? And who would be the putative father? I mean the donor, have you already a candidate?"

"That's another thing I have to talk you about." Now Charlene was insecure.

And this time Margie noticed something very strange in the way Charlene was saying it.

"Ok, out with it."

"You didn't know my father. He died a widower before we met; but you know I was his only child and as he never married again I didn't have a mother or siblings. My father always wanted to have more children but he was very busy with his business and had no time for or did not want to, whatever; socialize or get married, so he could never have children by the usual means, intercourse as a married man. One day over fifty he realized that he only had a child and a woman at that, myself, and thought about assisted insemination in a surrogate mother." all in one breathe lest Margie might repent.

Margie was enthralled with the story "And what did happen."

"Well he went to a clinic and you know...he...hummm... well, he ejaculated several times, you know, to keep the semen."

"What happened? Do tell me."

"Well daddy died before he could use the semen and it is now frozen in a fertility clinic waiting to be used."

Margie's mind did some quick calculations tied several ropes and came to the same conclusion,

"You want to use your father's semen to impregnate me." it wasn't a question it was an assertion.

Charlene was now blushing fiercely "Well yes that was my idea but only if you agree, you see, that way the children will have our surnames and if at any moment they must prove with evidence who they are, the A.D.N tests will show they are my father's children and my blood brothers."

"Ok now I understand your reasons, would you mind to explain me how it works? The artificial insemination, of course"

"Well, we will use Intra-vaginal insemination, a type of artificial insemination that is sometimes used to help couples conceive. Is a non-surgical and minimally invasive procedure that we can perform here in our own home." explained a more animated Charlene.

"I see you had it all figured out, you had made your homework; will you tell me how it works?"

"Well yes; Intra-vaginal Insemination is a type of artificial insemination that places sperm directly inside your vagina in order to increase the chances of fertilization. It can be performed either at a fertility clinic or in the comfort of our own home."

"And what do you propose: we go to a clinic or we do it here?" Margie was now interested.

"Well, Intra-vaginal Insemination is usually reserved only for couples facing specific fertility issues, and is typically used when the male partner is unable to ejaculate during sexual intercourse when the female partner is healthy and fertile; the procedure requires that you are able to ovulate regularly."

"Yes we both are healthy and fertile and... we are able to ovulate regularly" said a teasing Margie, "What do you propose... my husband, what procedure are you going to use to impregnate me?"

Charlene couldn't help laughing out loud, thank God Margie was in a festive mode; so she explained, "The cervical cap method is the best, is typically performed at home and involves using a cervical cap to insert the donor's sperm as close to the cervix as possible. We can get a specially-fitted cervical cap from our health care provider."

"How so"

"Yes, the cervical cap is filled with our sperm, I mean the sperm we have, and after folding the cervical cap in half we insert it into your vagina, the cervical cap should be left in place for two to three hours. Woman orgasm most times helps the sperm to travel up into the uterus once the cervical cap is in place."

"That means you have to fuck me to get me impregnated after all. Hummm... yummy. And I ask you Dr Charlene, what are the success rates of this kind of insemination?"

Charlene followed Margie's jocular tone "Well Mrs. Wainwrigh, by using washed sperm or ovulation-inducing medication success rates can reach 30% per treatment cycle and sometimes a little more."

"Washed sperm? How it's so?"

Charlene now used a doctoral tone "Students, can I have your attention please; when undergoing Intra-vaginal Insemination it is important to use sperm that has good motility and morphology. The sperm from a donor can be used --Raw--, or unwashed; however, it may reduce your chances of pregnancy as raw samples may contain lower-quality sperm. Sperm prepared through sperm washing may be able to increase your chances of pregnancy as the procedure separates any dead or slow sperm cells from the good. Have you any questions?"

Margie raised her hand as if in a classroom. "How do we know when is the best moment to be successful?"

"The key to success is the timing of the procedure. If the insemination is performed at home it is imperative that it occur around the time of your ovulation. In order to find out when you are ovulating we'll do urine tests to check for a surge in --luteinizing hormone--. This surge indicates the beginning of ovulation. We'll have to perform within 24 hours of your luteinizing hormone surge, and will have so much fun."

"Ok, let us think this carefully; if we do it and we follow that plan we must prepare for great changes in our lives; it won't be easy." Margie was not absolutely convinced.

Ooo000ooo

During the following weeks they talked, discussed, and fought, at times heatedly, by moments with discordant ideas about the pregnancy possibility; sometimes at night they slept each in their own edge of the bed and with their backs opposing. Their relationship was becoming very tense and neither knew how to break the impasse, so it was not broken. One day Margie took the bull by the horns and told Charlene;

"Don't you think we should separate for some time and think things calmly? Living like this it is not doing us, our love or our relationship any good. If we keep it this way we'll end losing the love we have for each other or worse, hating each other."

Charlene seemed to have received a blow, her breathing became ragged and her heart seemed to become paralyzed from fear of losing Margie. At that moment she became aware of how far, emotionally, they had been drifting apart.

"No Margie, please don't go away, not even for a moment my love, don't even think about it my love; let's find here, together a solution to our problems, even forgetting any plans of childbearing; I can't live without you."

Apparently that was the end of it. They mend their relationship and the day to day life went back to almost normal. They made love, they fucked, they worked together, they slept together, but there was something in the gears of their relationship that would not let it function as before. Surely they loved each other with the same passion, but there was something unsolved, and that was causing a lot of wear on their living together.

It was Margie again who faced the situation. They were resting after a not particularly passionately love making session when she laid the cards on the table; she was absently petting Charlene's puffy nipples when with no prior notice dropped her bomb.

"I suggest you prepare yourself to make me pregnant; in two weeks I'll be ovulating."

Charlene rose from the bed as spring-driven and threw herself over Margie smothering her with kisses "Oh my love, oh my love, I love you, I love you, oh how I love you, tomorrow we'll go to get married my love" and she began to cry of happiness, tears falling down her cheeks and mingling in the hair of her lover.

A week later they went to Vermont State, were married, and back in the Shaker Heights mansion the same day. With Charlene money and lawyers it was an easy matter.

And the long-awaited day came neither Margie nor Charlene could sleep the night before, they were too anxious and skittish both anxiously awaiting the arrival of the morning to eat breakfast and for Margie peeing to do urine tests to check if there were a surge in the --luteinizing hormone--; in order to find if and when Margie was ovulating.

The first test in the morning was a negative one; the second around midday, the same. They had everything ready in the bedroom for a good fucking, toys, lube, candles, aromatic incense sticks softly burning, and the semen, now thawed, maintaining the cold chain in the fridge. Ready to be used. The only thing missing was the --luteinizing hormone--.

Their nervousness was increasing with the passing of the minutes and Charlene, particularly, wanted to start the insemination procedures but they needed a good pee test. And after several attempts at peeing with no success, Margie's bladder was empty.

Charlene made her drink and drink water and after several more hours Margie peed once more and, oh Holy Grail, Margie was ovulating.

Margie washed herself and they went to the bedroom and to bed.

"So, we follow the procedure as we had planed it don't we?" an emotional Charlene asked.

Margie nodded but did not get a chance to answer as Charlene's mouth came down on hers, tongues lashing one another in frenzy. Charlene's hands roamed over Margie's large and conical tits and she, in turn, fondled her lover's nipples and felt them grow stiff and hard. Without breaking their kiss they stripped one another's gown away and Margie ran her hand down the length of Charlene's smooth body, feeling her boyish, tight ass.

"It's so pretty" Margie murmured as they finally broke their kiss so Charlene could slip down her body and begin sucking one, and then the other excited nipples. She slipped further down until she was kneeling on the floor between Margie's feet, her cheek resting on the other girl's stomach.

"Lie back on the bed and lift your legs baby" Charlene told her.

Margie obeyed and looked down her body; Charlene bent to her open cunt and captured the swollen clitoris between her lips; her wet tongue wiped languorously from the rich nest of red hair to the puckered anus and back again. Margie closed her eyes in ecstasy as Charlene's tongue ran in and out of her pussy while with a wet finger tickled her asshole. Charlene sucked and licked her ass and pussy as if she hadn't done it for a long time.

fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers