The Two Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers

Charlene slid up onto her and kissed her again, Margie could taste her flavour on the other woman's lips and she cupped her boyish ass as she returned the kiss. Margie then turned around the bodies until she was on top of Charlene and then slid back to her knees beside the bed. Now it was her turn; lifting the slim woman's leg she placed a full kiss on her pouting pussy-lips and tasted the wet juices running out of it.

The odour of Charlene cream was a little stronger than at other times, perhaps because this was a very special day, but it fired Margie's lust even more and she caught her wife-husband's bloated clitoris in her lips and spun her tongue along the length and the inside of her pussy lips; then she peeled back the tiny folds at its tip and licked it wildly. Charlene twisted and squealed as Margie worked on her nether regions. Digging her heels into Margie's back she came violently, gasping and shuddering as her wife gave her no mercy, Margie pressed her face into Charlene's cunt and shook her head like a fox-terrier, as if she were possessed.

Finally the two lay back in exhaustion, Margie's cheek pressed against Charlene's wet thigh.

"Ok" said a panting Charlene, "now that we have blunted our first appetite lets follow the plan."

"Come on then," Margie laughed. "The adventure is just beginning, and we have only twenty four hours."

"Let me first get some of the toys Baby, today is a very special day and I want you as hot as I can get you; your orgasm today must be like no other before, so the sperm will travel fast to up your uterus."

Charlene displayed her new collection of dildoes.

"When did you get all this?" asked Margie in amazement.

There were all sizes and colours some so life-like they scared Margie. At Charlene's insistence she took one, a nine-inch replica of a penis that seemed impossibly wide, although Charlene assured her it could be nicely accommodated.

"Had you already tried this in your pussy or ass? Margie asked her.

"Well no, but..."

"But nothing. If you want me to get used to this monster first you use it and see how it feels, you tell me and then, maybe, just maybe, I'll use it. Let's now use the old comfy one, the same I used in your ass."

"Ok. Ok. Sorry." Charlene was disconcerted and didn't want an angry Margie.

Charlene began kissing her slowly and sensuously from her head to her navel. Her fingers played at Margie's pussy as she sucked her woman tits and caressed her smooth skin. Her bald pussy lips rubbed against Margie's thigh and she opened her legs to make the wet lips smear a wet trail of pussy juice along the slim woman's leg; Margie raised one knee and let her slip two delicate fingers into her cunt as Charlene's tongue swirled around the dimple of her navel and across her soft red pubic hair.

Charlene replaced her fingers with the twisting, throbbing unharnessed dildo and Margie gasped as the fake cock entered her vagina spreading the walls almost to the limits of their endurance. Moments later she felt a second small one vibrator playing across her clitoris as Charlene pivoted around on the bed to bring her dripping pussy to Margie's lips.

While Margie sucked Charlene's clitoris she reached down and took the dildo rubbing her clit from Charlene's hand and slowly inserted it into her husband-wife's pussy. Charlene squealed in excitement and rotated her pelvis into Margie's mouth. Her strong woman odour evoked a heady sensation in Margie as she watched the broad vibrator sliding in and out of her cunt. Charlene's ass rode high and vulnerable and Margie tickled it with a wet finger as she spread her own legs as widely as she could. Without hesitation Charlene began finger-fucking Margie's ass and Margie returned the favour with gusto as another orgasm built within her.

As the two women twisted and shuddered their ecstasies between them Margie alternated between reveries of her past, Martin hated fucking, and the steamy presence of Charlene's now highly skilled touch. The heavy taste and odour of cunt lingered in her mouth and when they kissed she tasted the subtly different taste of her own pussy on Charlene's lips.

"My love I think is time" Charlene said getting up and off Margie's body.

"Hummm, Ummm, all right" answered Margie coming out of her reveries.

Charlene went to the fridge and took out the sterile package containing the cervical cup filled with the sperm inside; she let the package on the nightstand and explained to Margie,

"Ok baby let's do this, we'll put a couple pillows under your buttocks to raise them and you spread your legs as wide as you can I'll try to make you..."

Margie put her heels on the mattress in front of her, leaned back, her buttocks up, her head down, tilted her head to the ceiling and went back to manipulating her pussy.

Charlene saw she was wet; the juices glistened on her inner thighs and trickled down to her perineum. Her fingers were moving slowly up and down her pussy lips stopping every now and then to circle around her engorged clit.

"I need you Charlene" she said. "I want you to do this to me with your mouth. Please." she looked aroused her eyelids now half-closed and her upper body involuntarily swaying with the feelings rushing through her.

Margie asked Charlene to suck her pussy and clit before inserting anything inside her, including the cup; Charlene nodded and nearly sprinted around the bed while Margie shifted her body up to make room for her between her legs. Charlene kneeled in front of Margie and dove into her pussy tongue first causing her to buck her hips and spread her legs wider.

"This is what you wanted, Isn't it?" And Charlene stuck her tongue as far as she could into Margie's vagina folds causing a prolonged moan.

"Yes, yes, yes" Margie moaned forgetting the almost frozen cum soon to be in her belly.

Charlene continued lapping at her pussy while she smeared some lube on her fingers. Then she spread Margie's ass and started rubbing her fingers around, occasionally probing carefully into the ring, so as to not hurt her and spreading the lube thoroughly. She went back for more lube and continued getting her ready for the next round, as Margie's ass stuck out, seeking the fingers that were moments before tickling and touching her back passage.

When Charlene returned her fingers to the tickling Margie groaned loudly.

"Yes, keep doing it, finger fucks my ass" Margie moaned grinding her hips down and down onto Charlene tongue and out to suck the finger further inside her.

Charlene didn't raise her face and only asked, "You love this, don't you?"

"From you? Yes" she panted, her breath coming in shorter gasps. "I do. I love this. Keep going" And Charlene did, her tongue getting more insistent in Margie's pussy and her finger now sawing in and out of her asshole. Margie started panting loudly. "Oh fuck," she groaned. "Oh yes, yes, yes. Oh god yes. Oh fuck"

Charlene felt Margie's legs tense and her pussy start to quiver: her anus clenching and unclenching around the finger. Margie was cumming hard and she was drenching Charlene's face in juices as she let out a long, shuddering groan and nearly collapsed. Charlene pulled her finger from her ass and kept her up on the pillows. She seemed spent, her breath taking time to come back to normal.

After resting a few minutes, Charlene pulled out her finger from Margie's anus and slowly started to lick the rim, then Charlene formed a spear with her tongue and started pushing in further, faster, fucking and darting in and out of the crinkled back hole. Margie was gasping pushing her ass back onto the tongue forcing it in deeper.

"Yes, yes fuck me there. Fuck my ass" she said as Charlene pushed her tongue in harder. "Your cock," Margie panted, "I want your cock up my ass."

"My love, first things first, let's get you pregnant." and with a swift movement Charlene took from the nightstand the package with the cervical cup, extracted and inserted it on Margie's vagina pushing until it was against her cervix.

"Now I'll make you orgasm again so your uterus neck will be well open to receive the spermatozoids in your womb."

Charlene wanted this intercourse to be perfect. She had bought for this momentous act, a double strap-on, one with two cocks. The short one would go inside her pussy after harnessing the contraption so she would be able to feel her and Margie movements when they were fucking; the other one, longer, almost eight inches long was aimed for the enjoyment and pleasure of Margie.

She reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a tube of lube, rubbing the grease generously up and down both ends of her plastic cock before squeezing a great dollop onto Margie's ass and rubbing it thoroughly around and in. Margie was mad with passion and lust and was hardly coherent moaning in anticipation, her asshole spasming in the air and then around Charlene's invading finger. After harnessing the strap-on Charlene reached her hands around and spread Margie's ass cheeks wide and placed the prune-like head of the dildo cock firmly against the relaxing knot of her sphincter.

"Let me do this, let me put the cock up my ass" Margie panted pushing forward slowly, as not to fall from the pillows, and not disturb the impregnation process.

"Don't move, keep still" she told Charlene.

Charlene held still, one hand on Margie's ass cheek the other caressing her tummy and her eyes watching in wonder as Margie slowly pushed forward, then back a little, forward a little further, back again, getting the cock inside her anus.

Margie started gasping, yelping in pleasure. "Oh yes, keep it up, keep it up" she said pushing forward harder and keeping the pressure. After what seemed forever her anus muscle loosened and the head of the strap-on cock popped in her bowels quickly, her ass clenching like a vice around it.

"Oooohhhh" Margie moaned holding still for a moment before resuming the push, pull, push, pull movement. Charlene's pussy was on fire, she felt the plastic cock gloved by the warm sheath of Margie's ass squeezed by the tight sphincter, and Margie body heat running through the fake cock up to her pussy; Margie's rectum was twitching in anticipation and her movements transmitting into Charlene's vagina.

"Go slowly, remember how my ass was not so long ago" Margie moaned raising her head and facing her. Charlene did, pushing in a little deeper each time until she was finally crotch to ass deep and held it there.

Margie looked at her in the eyes and pushed forward hard, straining to get it in deeper still, and soon her body started convulsing in a long deep orgasm.

"I'm cummmmmiiinnnngggg" she wailed, pulling back suddenly before slamming forward onto the cock all the way. Her body was on fire and Charlene could feel inside her the rippling from her belly through the cock that bound them, Margie's asshole tightening and loosening sucking her in and letting her out.

"Fuck my ass hard and make me pregnant husband." Margie encouraged her, her eyes glazed over with lust.

So Charlene did, slamming back and forth for all she was worth, slowly for awhile, then like a piston, holding her legs up tightly so Margie would not fall from the position in which she was. Then Margie's body and her tummy started to tighten, her toes curling out and her hips grinding up. She was cumming again. Charlene could hear her moaning amid mouthfuls of air, gasping and panting. Then Charlene felt the familiar tingling starting at her own clit and said to Margie, "I'm getting close my love."

"Yes" Margie screamed, "I' cumming too, fuck me harder, fuck yes."

Charlene was slamming Margie's asshole now for all she was worth, going weak in the back and her legs beginning to buckle with the force of what was building. And then she plunged one last time and bawled as she kept convulsing, shaking, grunting and screaming.

When her climax was subsiding she jammed in as hard as she could and held it there titillating Margie's clit with her fingers as she felt her wife's orgasm picking up in intensity. Margie was yelping, arching her back, pushing back at her with all the force she could muster. She must have climaxed six or seven times, and still she kept pushing.

"Oh yes" she cried, "I can feel you and I can feel you filling me, oh yes, we are going to be mothers."

Charlene kept there, deep in her ass until her orgasm had subsided. She was breathing hard trying to catch her breath, "That was great" she said. "Thank you."

ooo000ooo

A few minutes later, Charlene carefully pulled out of Margie's bowels and un-harnessed herself dropping the strap-on on the floor. First thing she did was to surround Margie with all kinds of cushions and put more pillows under her legs to maintain them up without getting her tired. Then with lots of love she cleaned Margie's ass with a damp cloth thoroughly removing the lubricant. Then covered her with a quilt and waited for nature to take its course.

Forty days later, Margie's morning retching warned Charlene her wife was pregnant.

The gynaecologist confirmed the pregnancy and the first echography showed them, yes, yes, and yes, they were going to be mothers-fathers... of ...fraternal twins. Yes. Mummy Margie was carrying two instead of one. The artificial insemination had been successful, oh yes, very successful.

They didn't know what was awaiting them; and as all parents do they were going to learn firsthand the delights of parenthood, the sleepless nights, children crying and all the delicious moments until they grow-up and blessedly left the nest.

The end...or it was the beginning?

fermpera
fermpera
311 Followers