The Ultimate Cumslut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

her tongue slithering against the underside of Your cock, feeling the thick warm fluid spurt from the tip, utterly humiliated that this is the third load of cum filling her mouth in less than an hour.. but the first load that she's truly wanted.. needed.. she feels another pulse, another shot of cum, this one splashing against the back of her throat, forcing her to choke, her eyes a watery mess as she struggles to keep up with the huge amount of cum filling her mouth.. she cups her hand, holding it below her chin, catching the few droplets of cum that escape from her lips.. she has to consciously keep herself from swallowing, feeling more and more of the thick fluid building up around her tongue, her teeth.. slowly, she sees Your body begin to relax, the cock still hard in her mouth, ebbing and pulsing slower now until You gradually step away, cock pulled from her lips, gooey and shining with spit and cum..

"Go ahead, cunt. Play with your gift.", laughing mercilessly as You stare down at her..

she hesitates, for just a moment.. preparing herself for her debasement.. tilting her head back quickly, as she lifts her still cupped hand, lips opening widely, as she pours what little cum she was unable to contain back into her mouth.. her tongue swirling around, swishing the cum from side to side.. she cups both her hands now, leaning forward, slowly letting the gigantic load pool from her mouth into her palms.. her eyes wide as she finally sees just how much cum You pumped into her greedy mouth..

"f.. fuck..", she says simply, a quick glance up at You then to the tv playing the video of herself, Your cock rammed down her throat, captured perfectly on screen.. she breathes in deeply, her lungs still desperate for air after the brutal face fucking You've given her.. she dips her head, her lips pursing into a kiss, she begins to slurp Your cum from her hands, the noise loud, humiliating, and leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination of those outside the hallway.. she licks at her hands, sucking on her fingers before smiling devilishly up at You, her mouth hanging open as her tongue swirls around, pushing Your cum forward, almost allowing it to dribble from her mouth before she tips her head back quickly, swallowing loudly, a low guttural moan drawn from her lips as she savors the taste of Your cum finally sliding down her throat..

she stiffens as she hears someone call out from the hallway, having almost forgotten where she was, lost in her thoughts..

"Did that fucking whore just slurp down your cum, man?", the voice shouts, followed by a few laughs from the others..

she sees the leering smirk on Your face, as You lean down, Your breath hot against her ear..

"Tell them. Tell them what you just did, slut.", Your words practically spat into her ear, as she shudders, her shoulder slumped in resignation..

she turns her head slightly, looking toward the entryway, lips still slick with spit and cum.. her eyes wide, pupils dilated, fear and need etched across her face as she shouts, voice loud, but shaky.. her need outweighing her shame..

"i.. yeah... i did..", she takes a moment, pausing, as You lean down again.. "Details, slut. What.. did.. you.. just.. do..", each word punctuated with a finger poking sharply against her chest, between her breasts..

"ok.. ok... You came in... uhm..", she stops, beginning again to address her audience.. "He came in my mouth.. i spit it into my.. my hands.. and then i... licked it up..."

she falls forward as she finishes speaking, one arm bracing herself, palm pressed flat to the dirty floor, the other sliding between her thighs, rubbing over the crotch of her black yoga pants as she listens to the hushed conversations and laughter coming from the hallway..

Chapter 5

It was almost as if you purposely edged Me to the brink during your facefuck, your tongue working artistically against the underside of My shaft, sliding wetly over the hard, heavily veined surface and the spongy underside of My crown. My roar signals the contractions of an enormous orgasm, seemingly so long in coming, that rocket from the tip of my cock and slam against the back of your mouth, with you sensing the impact over and over and over again. My abs contract over and over again and each wave of pure unadulterated pleasure rips through My entire body...draining every drop of My precious cum.

you're almost forced to stare up at Me, really more from shock and surprise than anything else, the thick creamy gelatinous slime filling your mouth to overflowing and almost not knowing what to do with it all. My earlier threat echoes through your fading consciousness and in desperation, you cup your small hand beneath your chin to capture any of My semen that might escape from the corners of your mouth. you begin to feel a small warm puddle sloshing around the palm of your hand.

After hissing My orders, I can only step away from the sodden mess of your face, your mascara completely ruined, lipstick grotesquely smeared and your brown hair plastered against your forehead, coated in perspiration.

Hands on My naked hips, I stare at you with a look of undisguised contempt as you begin to swish the warm bleach-smelling viscous fluid around in your mouth, tilting your head back and obediently gargling with the obscene mass of goo. Unable to stop a smirk of complete triumph, I watch in amazement as you finally tilt your head forward and, with pursed lips, empty the contents of your mouth into both of your cupped hands, lifting them slightly and displaying your gift – a thick pool of My cum. Something you've been aching for for months.

Stepping back further and leaning against the wall, watching you closely while I light another cigarette, I watch as you reverently lower your head and lift your cupped hands, placing a respectful kiss upon the surface of a sloshing pool of My seed. Then the slow slurping sounds begin, and I listen to you sucking the slimy ejaculate back into your mouth, inhaling and tasting every single drop. The obvious obscene noises do nothing to quiet the small crowd that has begun to gather around My store room door, the roar, the gasping, and your slurping and swallowing sounds feeding their already depraved imaginations. And the laughter and their insulting catcalls begin again in earnest.

"Fuck, man. Hear that? I can't fucking believe it. she's swallowing that shit."

"Man, what I wouldn't do to see that. She's like a pig in heat down here. Why'd we let her get away when she first walked in?"

"That cumdump belongs to Fulmoon and I ain't fucking with Him no how. Let's just stand here and let her finish up. Maybe He'll let us in."

"Yeah, man. We can only hope. This, I gotta see for myself. Heard about shit like this, but ain't never seen anything like it."

And all I do is lean against the wall, arms crossed against my chest to watch the filthy display that you've decided to perform. Slurping up the last of the gooey mass, licking your lips, tilting your head back and actually smiling as you swallow it, over and over. And, finally, from some sick, desperate, depraved part of your mind, you begin to lick your palm and fingers clean of the slime, listening to the same catcalls that I've been listening to for the past twenty minutes. I add a single compliment to your performance.

"Good job, cumbreath. you did real good. Are you real proud of yourself now, slut?"

The cutting comment reeks with a combination of misplaced triumph and disdain and, your face colored a full red of pure embarrassment, you continue to lap at your fingers, capturing every...single...drop of my cum.

Leaving you on the floor, your breathing ragged and your face glistening with a combination of sweat and cum, I walk over to the couch and continue to lightly stroke the still-hard shaft of my cock, the angry maroon head already giving up additional beads of precum. And closing my eyes a moment, still enjoying my release, I try to recall the first time we met...

************

It was a fucking hot summer night, late, and I was drinking one too many beers at the dingy bar just down the street. Every stool was taken and I was doing nothing but watching a game of darts when you caught the corner of My eye. Standing in the corner, completely by yourself and looking completely out of place, glancing furtively from side to side and checking out the customers, you had an almost feral gleam in your eyes. Feral, yet at the same time amazingly shy, making you glance towards the floor with shame whenever anyone checked you out.

Time after time, emboldened by the fact that you were obviously alone and almost lost in the seedy crowd, one guy after another approached you, pressing their hot, sweaty bodies against yours and whispering one filthy suggestion after another. With each rebuke, they smirked and walked away, but not before groping your soft breasts and, finding your nipples, rolling them between their thumb and fingers. A few chose to grasp at the warm damp spot between your legs.

And the night went on for you. Standing there. Alone. Eyes darting left and right and sending a message that you were truly in the wrong place. And I watched you from across the bar, somewhat intrigued.

God knows I've had my share of cumsluts by then, but there was something about this one. The shyness, to be sure, but more interestingly, an intelligence behind your eyes and a well-hidden animal lust that lay just beyond. And I decided to approach you, minutes before closing.

Not touching you, in fact, not even getting too near, I walked up and glared at you, tossing a spent can of bud near your feet.

"Black Chevy van. Back of the parking lot. Two minutes."

And I disappeared as suddenly as I appeared.

With your heart in your throat, knowing that this might be the worst decision of your young life, you raced to the door, glancing around in all directions, trying to catch another glimpse of me...perhaps to at least start a conversation. But, by that time, I was gone and the dim bar lights were flashing for last call.

you can still recall the heat of the evening and the crunch of the gravel under your heels as you wobbled towards the back of the parking lot, littered with pick-ups, suv's and assorted run-down cars. your heart began pounding and you gasped a few breaths when you finally spotted an old dusty black Chevy van parked against the tree line in the back row of the parking lot. you darted for it, the growing ache between your legs growing almost unbearable and making every decision for you.

Stupidly, you approached the van and decided to knock politely on the passenger side window, seeing only an outline of a person behind the wheel. After several seconds, a simple wave gave you the tacit okay to open the door and slide onto the dirty seat covers, placing you next to me. Not a word was spoken, with both of us staring out the front window of the van, when you saw me reach down and unbuckle my belt and lower my zipper, tugging my jeans down to mid-thigh. No smiles, no hugs, no attempt at conversation, no nothing. Just the feeling of My thick fingers as they began to entwine themselves in your thick brown hair, the tug on your scalp punctuating My control.

"Name's Fulmoon, cumslut. Suck it."

And the force of My hand in your hair immediately took your face to My crotch and in the darkness of the van you could see the outline of My cock, hard and stiff and jutting out from the opening of My dirty jeans. you didn't have a moment to think...to decide what was right or wrong...what you wanted or needed... you simply opened your pouty lips and the head of My cock passed over your tongue and into the back of your mouth.

No practice needed here on your part, though you really didn't have any to begin with, as My coiled fist began raising and dropping your mouth onto the shaft of my cock. your surprise and the sudden intrusion in your virginal mouth shocked you, but you had no intention of stopping...now or ever.

you could hear the crickets and some distant traffic and feel the sweat oozing from your armpits as I began to roughly fuck your mouth, something that went on almost forever. Until, finally, a hard thrust up with my hips met with a fierce downward shove of my hand and sent the head of my cock deep into your throat, gagging you for the very first time. you've heard about it, read about it, even snickered with your girlfriends about it, but it's never happened to you. And, on top of it all, you feel my cock grow in your mouth, stretching your jaw and the sudden rush of thick cum as it began to shoot its hot load into your mouth. Not knowing what to do, knowing you really shouldn't be here, you did what you had to do.

you swallowed the entire mouthful of cum.

A few long seconds later, another tug on the back of your head lifted your mouth from between your lips, your chin smeared with the spit that gathered on my big balls. And, with that, a simple statement.

"Okay, cumslut. Get the fuck out. If you're lucky, I'll see you again"

And you slink from the van, your face flushed with embarrassment, looking around to see who might have been watching. And you slowly walk over to where you think your car is parked, the cloying earthy sour taste of semen coating your mouth as you robotically walk away from my van, silently praying that I would call you back.

And, it only got worse. As time went on, you needed more and more of this stranger who called himself Fulmoon. And you hoped and prayed that you'd see Him again.

**********

Now, after a couple of chance meetings over the past few months, here you were, on your knees, your face and hair covered in cum, catcalls from a dark and dangerous corridor, swallowing yet another load from Him. But not just swallowing...nothing that simple at all. But now being forced to display your mouthful of cum and, unbelievably, told to worship it and to consume every drop of it. Thinking back, you've come a long way in trying to know Fulmoon better and yet this is a far as you've gotten. But, you've not had a thought of turning back and rejecting all of this as perverse and evil.

A tug on your hair returns to you whatever reality it is that you find yourself in and I roughly toss you back to kneel on the couch, your head and chin resting on its back cushion.

The first thing you feel are my fingers, insinuating themselves into the waistband of your black yoga pants and tearing them down over the soft smooth rise of your ass. your skimpy white panties follow, without a word of protest coming from your mouth. Fingers probe the heated wetness between your legs...sliding into your most private places and smearing your juices up and down the crack of your ass.

A short pause. you're almost surprised and certainly disappointed as I walk away from the couch, momentarily leaving you alone, your ass high in the air, rhymnically swaying from side to side. In the relative darkness of the room, you can see Me walking towards the door and your head begins to shake back and forth violently, silently expressing your fear but knowing there really is nothing you can do about it now.

And I open the door and leave it ajar, walking back to the couch while stroking the thick shaft of My cock, now again so hard and erect. Men begin to assemble around the door, some mousey in appearance, some dangerous, all deranged as they approach the back of the couch where your chin rests. There's a nasty nightmarish grin on each of their faces, many with their turgid cocks already in their hands, stroking quietly as they form a semi-circle around you. Then, a loud command from Me.

"Get the Horse, assholes. I owe him for some shit or another. I think he's out there somewhere. Oh yeah. And tell that ape to bring the biggest glass he can find. We got some filming to do in here. I think you're all gunna like it."

And, with that, you can feel Me position the head of my cock against the little winking star of your tight pink asshole, now so sopping wet with your juices. My fingers grip the soft cheeks of your ass, spreading them wide and leaning forward.

After a moment, the head of My cock begins to disappear into the tight orifice of your asshole, the sharp intrusive and unnatural pain causing you to scream out loud before your gathering audience.

"Ain't a problem, cumsponge. Scream away. Nobody can hear you anyways. Besides, in a few minutes, your mouth will be so full, you won't have anything to say about it."

The door opens and someone you're sure carries the name of "Horse"enters the room, a middle-aged man standing well over six feet tall and carrying 275 lbs. Wearing dirty bib overalls and grinning wildly, showing no front teeth.

And as he high fives Fulmoon, you can hear him say in a southern twang...

"About fuckin time, Fulmoon. This the cunt I heard about?"

And with that, I literally fall forward and send the entire length of My cock into the tight musculature of your rectum...

Chapter 6

her eyes grow wide, her mouth open, agony displayed on her face for all in the room to see as she feels Your weight fall forward, feels Your cock stab into her bowels, heavy balls pressed to her swollen labia as You grunt out a reply..

"Yea, this is the slut. She just finished eating a load of my cum, but she seems like she's still hungry.", laughter filling the room as You grip a fist full of her hair, forcing her to arch her back..

"You're still hungry, aren't you, bitch?", Your fist guiding her head up and down, making her nod..

the tall man walks further into the room, unbuckling his overalls as he moves toward her head, shaking his head in disbelief as he stares down at the drool soaked mess of a girl, letting his overalls fall to the floor, the outline of his shaft pressed tightly against his underwear..

"Alright, alright. I guess she'll do. Getting sick of seeing her on those tapes all the time anyway.", he says while shoving his underwear down his hips, the unmistakable scent of ball sweat making her nostrils flare.. the large mushroom shaped tip of his cock slapping to her lips, bobbing lewdly in her face with each breath the man takes..

"Go ahead, slut. Take as much as you can. Fulmoon will help you out.", and wit that she feels You pull back, the tip of Your cock almost popping free from her ass before You lunge forward, Your fist in her hair shoving her face toward the cock, lips parting quickly as the head fills her mouth, her jaw stretching to accommodate the tip as best she can..

"What.. the fuck...", says one of the guys standing to the side of the couch, "She'll just suck any cock shoved in her face??"

she grumbles something around the strange cock filling her mouth, completely unintelligible.. her eyes darting around the room, up at the man who's cock she's sucking, to the others in the room watching raptly.. she feels You pull back again, shoved forward again, more of the cock slipping into her mouth, her asshole stretched around Your thickness, completely filled on both ends.. only her sopping pussy left unattended..

"This cunt will suck and fuck whoever i tell her to.. so don't worry, you'll all get a turn.", Your mocking words, letting her know exactly what she's in store for, filling her with dread even as another groan slips from her lips, slightly muffled by the cock, her lips stretched around the meaty shaft.. then, tapping rudely on the top of her head with Your free hand..

"Right, slut? Just say 'mmmhmmm' if you can manage.", another sharp thrust of Your cock deep into her bowels to accentuate Your question..

she closes her eyes, the pain in her rectum slowly giving way to pleasure as Your balls continue to slap against her sloppy wet hole..

"mmmm.... hmmmm...", she groans out, lifting her hands to the grubby man's hips, tugging him closer, as the other men in the room gasp, amazed at the sight they're seeing..