The Ultimate Cumslut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good little slut. Now work that ass. Fuck yourself on my cock. I want these guys to see how much you like having your ass fucked.", a quick slap to her ass, a muffled cry as she feels the flesh rise on her bum, her hands leaving the man's hips, lifting herself up off the dirty couch, careful to never let her lips leave the cock as she slowly begins to move forward and back, feeling the cock in her ass almost slide out before quickly pushing herself back, her movements forcing her low-cut grey top to fall forward, breasts swaying with her movements, catching the eye of one of the other men in the room..

"Hey, Horse. I wanna see her tits.", stated bluntly, no response given other than a thick hand crudely grabbing at the open v-neck of her shirt, pulling down hard at the fabric, the tearing of cotton echoing off the cold dank walls of the basement.. her breasts now exposed to the room, nipples hard, eager for attention.. she supports herself with her right arm, the other slipping underneath herself, caressing her tummy before rising to her right breast, cupping the flesh, forefinger and thumb pulling at her nipple, pinching and tugging as she grumbles around the cock, eager to show off for You, for the others watching.. lost in her depravity..

she hears the tall man in front of her grunt a few times, his hips beginning to pick up a quicker rhythm as he fills more of her throat with cock.. drool hanging limply from her chin, pooling on the couch cushion..

"Won't be long now, slut. Hope you like it nice and thick.", punctuating his words with harder and faster thrusts into her throat, forcing her to choke, more spit forced from the edges of her lips, as she continues to bump the cheeks of her ass against Your hips, impaling her ass on Your rock hard cock..

"Grab the cup, asshole, and you, flick that fucking camera on.", Your voice loud, commanding, pointing at the tripod stuck in the corner.. her heart races in her chest, mind frantic, ashamed at herself for being unable to stop herself from bucking even faster against Your cock as she tries to imagine what You have in store for her..

Chapter 7

And your depraved nightmare continues with no dawning insight. My rock hard cock repeated spearing the fragile tissues of your bowels, deeper and deeper with each rough selfish thrust. My fingers dig into the soft smooth flesh of your asscheeks as each of My plunges sends you rocking forward, Horse's huge distended cock forcing your jaws open to an almost impossible angle and the big sloppy mushroom head approaches the entrance to your throat. Some orders and some lewd disdainful comments by the growing audience make their way through your blurred consciousness, but mostly a dangerous and forbidding silence hangs in the air as the group of depraved perverts simply stand around, some slowly stroking their cocks at the sight of you being double poked, My cock deep in your ass, a massive cock pistoning in and out of your mouth, your face a flushed, sweaty and completely gooey mess. The shy cumslut that first walked in here less than an hour ago is forever unrecognizable. she knows that she sold her soul to the devil.

Some grinning nerd quickly reacts to My order and assembles the video camera to a tripod that is to your immediate right, catching your entire body during the abuse that you're being forced to endure, all strictly for My pleasure. A shadowy figure looms next to your face and crouches down, watching you take the cock and gag at the attack, snickering and whispering in your ear, "Hey cumslut? Gunna fucking marry you, baby. How about coming over to meet my mother this Sunday for dinner?"

This sarcastic insult brings on a renewed roar of laughter, your grunts and harsh exhalations your only response. Twisting and turning under the attack, your gray low-cut top is suddenly torn away and your soft breasts begin to sway from side to side, your pink nipples embarrassingly hard and sensitive. your fingers begin to tweak and tug on your distended nipples, pulling on them unashamedly while your other hand snakes down between your spread thighs, slithering through the sloppy petals of your pussy, your fingers a blur as you find your clitoris and begin to masturbate yourself before the entire room.

"Look at this cunt, guys. Ain't never seen such a cock hungry whore in my whole fucking life. And the bitch is just getting started. Trust me, she's gunna be drinking more cum tonight than she'll know what to do with."

And to some guy leaning against the wall and leering at you, "Hand me My belt, jagoff. It's in My jeans over there. Gunna ride this bitch like a fucking bronco."

Moments later, a thick black ugly leather belt is looped around your neck and drawn tight, forcing your head back further and arching your back, making your tender asshole even more available to My onslaught. The strap chokes you and your face reddens even further as I cruelly pull back on it, holding the strap with one hand and cracking your bare ass with the other, leaving a cruel crisscross pattern of maroon welts that you're sure will stay with you for awhile. you can only gasp quick gulps of air around the thick shaft of Horse's cock when I plunge forward, loosening the strap for only moments at a time.

Just when you think that this scene cannot possibly become more diabolical and evil than it already is, what remains of your peripheral vision spots two guys positioning themselves on either side of Me, each with a hand on My shoulders, balancing themselves as they lift one of their feet from the ground and place the dirty soles of their shoes directly against the back of your head.

"Let's see how much this slut can take, Man. Let's give her some real motivation." In response, I just grin and shrug my shoulders.

And, with that, the dirty shoes press insistently against the back of your head as the Horse takes a step forward and stands his ground, sending his immense cock solidly into your throat. With the head buried halfway to your stomach, his smelly sweat-soaked balls pressed firmly against your chin and your nose buried in his pubic hair, you can vaguely hear the litany of catcalls and filthy degrading comments begin anew.

"That's got to be a fucking record, cunt. you should be proud of yourself. Ain't no bitch been able to take that whole thing, at least listening to what the Horse says."

you're long past gagging and the room begins to spin, your brain already starved for oxygen and you vomit up a foul mixture of bile and slime, the three loads of cum that you consumed just this evening. Finally, the Horse backs up enough to rest the head of his cock on the back of your tongue and the shaft expands between your lips, almost dislocating your jaw. And the hard pulses begin...

"Holy fuck, you cunt, you want some more cum? Well, here it is, bitch!"

Moments later, you can feel the repeated pounding of each stream of thick hot semen as it slams against the back of your mouth, filling it to nearly overflowing, your lips creating a perfect seal around the shaft.

And with a sharp tug on the leather belt around your neck, you dimly make out My orders from behind you. "you ain't swallowing that shit yet, bitch. Trust Me, you will eventually, but we all want a little show first, don't we, guys? Horse, get that fucking cup and put it under her lips."

And another chimes in, "yeah, Horse, but try not to get any on ya. she's got more DNA on her than a fucking crime lab." More laughter and another crack of my hand on your cruelly beaten ass silences the audience.

Even with your world spinning, you know this is being taped and you already know that this scene will be seen by many on the Internet. But still, with one hand grasping your breast, you slightly turn your head towards the video camera and, pursing your overheated lips, allow the vast amount of thick white slimy ejaculate slide out slowly down the side of the cup and pool at the bottom – an ungodly amount of seed that brings another roar of cheers from the audience.

"Holy fuck, you see that? What a fucking mouthful! Back up, Horse, give us a chance at this cumslut. she's gunna get a lot more of that shit."

Unbelievably, you turn your head back to the bobbing head, globs of cum still oozing from the tip, open your mouth and wickedly begin to lap up the remainder, dutifully collecting it and spitting it into the cup held directly under your chin.

And the satanic procession begins, each guy lining up, one after another, their jeans halfway down their legs and their gnarly fingers entangled in your hair, forcing their cocks between your lips and facefucking you, viciously probing your throat before they use you to their satisfaction, each one exploding in your mouth...each mouthful earning an unearthly moan from you before you deposit the load into the cup, now nearly half full with the gelatinous smelly slime.

In the middle of this unholy ritual, I back up and my cock exits your tight ass with an audible "pop" and I take the shaft and thrust the head into the silky sloppy channel of your vagina, the head of my cock rammed disrespectfully against your cervix. The belt tightens as each guy dumps his load in your mouth and my hips become a virtual blur as I plunder your hungry cunt. you moan and groan each time I grind my hips against you, my balls slapping against your clit.

"Fuck, Fulmoon, this cumslut must be really into you. she'll take it any which way you give it to her. Ain't never seen a filthy whore like this. Can't wait to see her gobble all that shit down for us."

"Don't worry, guys. She ain't going nowhere without a belly full of cum, are you, bitch?" And the belt tightens and my fingers tug on your hair, making your head bob up and down artificially, drawing even more laughter from the audience.

your fingers continue to frantically probe your soaking wet cunt, playing with yourself and bringing yourself closer and closer to your long sought after climax. My cock explodes inside of you, a condom never ever being considered, and your belly has a hot full feeling as my seed fills you, my fingers tightening against the cherry red cheeks of your ass, a finger digging deep into your rectum.

The video camera is moved closer and closer to a profile view of your face, the final act just minutes away as you edge yourself towards your own explosive orgasm. I personally walk around to your face and tilt it slightly towards the camera, lifting the cup and settling the rim against your lower lip, angling the cup so your mouth and lips and the swishing pool of cum is in complete view.

you squeeze your eyes shut, partially out of abject shame at the act you're about to perform and partly because you've approached the point of no return. your tummy muscles begin to contract violently and wave after wave of ecstasy rips unendingly through your entire body, the cup tilting ever more as the collective pool of cum slides into your mouth, letting you gulp it down eagerly as the camera catches every single obscene swallow.

Exhausted, you almost collapse atop the back of the fully trashed couch, but not before forcing a crooked smile and, using a couple of fingers, actually scoop out the remaining cum and bring it to your lips, your tongue slathering through them, cleaning them off, one after another. The group of degenerates is simply stunned into total silence at the humiliating display.

"Okay, assholes, outa here. Leave a ten spot on the shelf before you leave and I'll make sure you each get a copy of this cumpig in action."

Chapter 8

she continues to stare up at the camera, eyes bloodshot, hair crusted with cum, her head now laying against the edge of the couch, utterly exhausted even as her fingers continue to slide over her clit, inside her open sopping hole.. she barely hears You telling the men to leave, still lost in the nastiness of what she's just done for You.. for them..

she turns her head slightly, seeing the cup sitting beside the couch, still sticky and glistening with cum, seeing the last of the men exit the room, watching as You close the door behind them..

she reaches for the cup as she sits up, moving forward so that her ass just barely rests on the dirty couch cushion.. she glances again at the camera, seeing the flashing recording light, and she smirks.. pressing the cup to the lips of her well used hole, and she clenches, feeling Your hot thick cum begin to dribble from her cunt, peering down, a look of amazement as she sees the amount of semen spilling from her into the glass..

"fu.. fuck.. there's.. so.. much..", her voice capturing Your attention as You turn toward her, a sneer on Your face as You see what she's doing..

"hold on, cunt. let me get a close-up.", You say while grabbing the camera from its tripod, pushing it in between her thighs to capture her every filthy act..

she spreads her thighs wider, allowing You a better view as she pushes down, dipping two of her fingers inside her warm slimy cunt, more of Your cum leaking out into the cup before she pulls it away, lifting it to her lips, as the camera follows her movements, her tongue lapping at the edge, cleaning it of whatever left over fluids may remain..

she gasps as You shove the camera back in face, flipping the viewfinder over on the camera, the small screen now visible to her seeing herself for the first time tonight..

"Look at yourself, cunt.. plastered little cumslut.. anything to say to your admirers?", sneering down at her..

she simply watches herself for almost a full minute, dumbstruck at what she's seeing.. her makeup a complete disgrace, t-shirt torn open, her breasts shiny, soaked with spit, cum and sweat, hair matted down to her forehead, coated in the same stringy mixture of goo..

she stares intently into the viewscreen, watching her actions mirrored as she lifts the glass momentarily, a depraved sort of toast, as she smiles directly into the lens of the camera..

"mmmmm.. mmhmm.. i'm a sopping little cumslut..", seeing her lips form the words, unable to believe what she's seeing.. she slides her free hand over her breasts, scooping leftover cum and drool onto the tips of her fingers before driving her hand back between her legs, fingers slamming into her cunt yet again..

"i'm.. i'm Fulmoon's little cumslut. i love having His cum in my.. cunt..", she winces, seeing herself use such a filthy word, but she continues..

"and in my... ass... ohmmmm... and down... down my throat...", as she finishes the final humiliating word, she tips the cup filled with the load You left in her pussy to her lips..

her mouth opening as the thick fluid makes its way onto her tongue, her eyes still held steady on the screen even as she begins to buck harder and faster against her hand, the cup falling from her fingers to the ground beside her as she cries out, cum pooled over her tongue and teeth, quickly swallowing as she slumps forward, grinding down against her hand as she cums yet again, this time much harder than the last..

she grunts and grinds down on her hand, guttural growls as she cums for the camera, for anyone You let see it.. the idea fills her with dread, but only spurs her orgasm on longer..

she looks up at You, body still shaking as she softly asks her question..

"uhhnn.. fuck... can i.. can i have a copy?", her words captured perfectly in the lens..

Chapter 9

The room gradually empties of the small crowd of degenerates, most of them still shaking their heads at your filthy display. The money accumulates on the table and I walk over to fold the bills and pocket the cash. Glancing over my shoulder at you ,obviously in a hurry to get you out of my place now that I got my rocks off, you begin to lift yourself off the couch, your pussy still aflame with insatiable need. your hair is matted against your forehead and long streaks of drying cum lie limply over your head. your entire face is a shiny and sticky mess, much of the cum already drying and leaving a crusty residue. From your last obscene display, a strand of my seed wobbles precariously from your lower lip and hangs from your chin. you glance up at me, feeling the sway of the errant ribbon of my cum and you use your finger to guide in back between your lips, a greedy grin on your exhausted face.

your jaw aches from the countless cocks that used you over and over again, during the previous couple of hours. The sour taste of semen coats the inside of your mouth and you shiver at the thought of how much must be sloshing around in the pit of your stomach.

With your mascara wrecked and streaking each of your cheeks and your lipstick left on every cock that sodomized your throat, you begin to sway unsteadily towards the door, your torn clothes are stained with cum and in complete disarray. your hand grips the doorknob when you hear my voice. "Hey, pig."

And your heart jumps to your throat and you think, "Oh god, is He calling me back? Does He want me again? Could it be? Oh please let it happen."

And you turn to face Him, a cum splattered mess, as He stands there, grinning, hands on his hips.

"Uh yeah, about that copy of the vid we just shot? Forget about that. No need. you'll just have to find it like every other guy that was here or who knows anything about the thousand or so websites that will carry this scene.

How the fuck do you think I make my coin, bimbo? I work with a bunch of syndicated websites that just eat this shit up. It will go viral in a matter of a couple hours once I upload it."

Crumpling up a single dollar bill and tossing it towards your feet, I add, "There, you've been paid for your services, so I ain't gunna wanna hear any complaints. you're fucking famous now, cumslut. Now, beat it. I'll look you up again when I need to unload."

Opening the door and entering the dark dank hallway, your head begins to spin with the potential consequences of this scene going viral, exposing you and your filthy acts to millions upon millions of perverted websurfers and imagining their cocks in each of their hands, pounding out another load that should be reserved for their wives and girlfriends – their eyes glued to the filthy scene.

you begin to walk the hallway, still lined with many of your "cast members", all of them parting and leaning against the wall, not wanting to accidentally brush up against you and end up smearing their clothes with some stranger's cum. But the catcalls begin again, the occasional slap on your bare ass, as you struggle to find the outside door to the basement.

"Jesus fuck, look at that bitch. I ain't never seen me a mess like that!"

Another just laughs as he spots the old raggedy kneepads, still strapped to your legs, "I wouldn't lose those if I were you, cumbucket. A slut like you needs the tools of her trade. Don't forget to bring your own cup next time. Nobody is gunna wanna even look at the one you used, much less drink from it."

And on it goes, each guy having some disdainful and perverted comment to make before you push your way through the heavy door and reenter the dark alley, the time well past midnight. The cool night air immediately begins drying the cum, tightening it on your face and almost feeling like some facial mask - a mask that you would never get at some spa that you couldn't afford anyway. And, after several missteps, you finally find your car, the front tire still over the curb, the doors unlocked. you were in such a hurry to attend your own personal debasement.

Crawling in and flicking on the mirror light, you shudder as you gaze at your reflection, your features totally ruined with slimy residue, your hair completely matted, your eyes red and tearing and your lips, now actually swollen.

And some of the guys creep out of the alley and begin to stand around your car, grinning wolfishly as you hurriedly lock the doors and flick off the interior light, now leaving you visible only by the light on an adjacent lamppost. One guy goes so far as to lie face down on the hood of your car, humping it and pressing his face against the windshield, smearing his own saliva on the glass. At least ten men surround the car and you begin to tremble, fearing for your life, all of them trying the doors and tapping on the side windows, ordering you to let them in.