The Ultimate Cumslut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, instead, the fear morphs suddenly into a burning need, an inexplicable desire to dive even further into the depths of pure depravity. Slowly, you tilt the seat back and spread your legs, your panties long having been ripped from your soft smooth hips. The cum-slathered and glistening lips of your cunt are now totally exposed to the audience and you place your forefinger in your mouth, again tasting cum and wetting it thoroughly. you reach down, hiking up the remains your skirt and find the little pink protuberance of your clit and begin to rub it, your eyes locked individually on each of the guys now staring through the windows, all of them trying the doors even harder and banging insistently on the windows.

your fingers become a blur and you lean further back in your seat, panting and gritting your teeth for long, long minutes, almost proud of your encore performance for the crowd of perverts, now all hooting and hollering their support.

"Yeah, do it, whore. Get yourself off for us. Do it!"

An obscene chant begins, "Do it!, Do it! Do it!"

And you do until the inevitable edge appears, tugging on your nipples with one hand, fingering yourself with the other, until finally a scream echoes within the sealed car. your scream.

your muscles begin to writhe and contract rhythmically as your orgasm approaches it explosive climax, waves of pure ecstasy rippling through your body over and over again.

And you lie there in the afterglow, your car still surrounded by the worst of the worst you could ever find in some decrepit adult theater. Catching your breath, you start the engine and slowly edge away from the curb and onto the road, trying to figure how to find your way home through this dark and dangerous neighborhood.

Suddenly, a deep and demented voice is heard from the back seat, causing you to jump in alarm, your car swerving on the deserted street. Then, another voice, nasal and giggling.

"Okay cumbucket, just keep on driving and you ain't gunna get hurt. There's a foreclosed dump just up the road a couple of blocks. We're gunna have our own little party with you, tramp. you'll always have room for more cum. Everybody knows that about you now and Fulmoon fucking proved it.

your heart leaps into your throat and you gasp with fear, your hands tightening on the wheel.

"Pull in right here, ain't even any lights on so you're just gunna have to feel your way around this party."

The two harsh laughs and derisive giggles begin as you slowly ease the car to the curb in front of the abandoned house.

And you slowly and voluntarily begin to exit the car, half-smiling and saying a little prayer of thanks.

The End.