All Comments on 'The Ultimate Date'

by Milliemoon

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
a great weekend, but it can't end here

I think that it would be only right, if mom and son realize that once they arrived at home that they have opened Pandora's Box. It takes a few days before they realze that they are in need of each other and desperately need to couple again. Once they cross that line the affair blossoms, and they become life long lovers. I would love for the author, to write the next chapter about the lives of the young man and his mother...... Rich

pjwolfpjwolfover 15 years ago
Well developed and extremely erotic

Continue this story!!! You really developed the characters and have a great beginning. I agree with the first comment that these two cannot stop here. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well, HELL!

Your story started off with GREAT promise, but slowly--ever so slowly--began to unravel. I'm not sure why, unless you got caught up in your own storyline, or if you have a short attention span. Sadly, you lost me COMPLETELY right here: "You would eat me out?"

From demure to trashy trailer park whore!? NO respectable woman--especially not someone like the character you created as the wife of a bank president who travels the world on business--would say that...EVER!

What a SHAME!

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 15 years ago
Decent Story

It looks to me as if this is your first try, not bad. The football part has me confused a little. In the USA football is not scored by goals, but by touchdowns. What you might call english football is called soccer in North America. Also we also score goals in Hockey as well as soccer, but not in what is termed as American football where the have a football sometimes refered to as the old pigskin. Please get the athletics correct please. The erotic part was right on and very well done.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 15 years ago
Indeed the Ultimate!

Well done, Milliemoon! A wonderful, loving once in a lifetime romp between mother and son. Wonderfully written with well developed characters - erotic and artistic both - a hard trick to pull off!

JR68JR68over 15 years ago
I do hope...

...there will be a part 2! This story and his characters are way to good to stay a single shot. Very well done, congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good enough to continue.

Good story, well done. Characters were well developed and grew better through the story. I agree with the others that it can't end here. The paste is out of the tube...you can't put it back. This much sexual energy demands a repeat performance.

desibandhudesibandhuover 15 years ago
Part 2 ??

Very well written .. do justice to the story .. and the story calls for Part 2 .. nyways thanks fro such a beautiful story ..

hammer17hammer17over 15 years ago
Well now!!

A very good and well written story. I too hope that you add more to it, but, if not then may he could still have some sexual fun at home, he does have two (SISTERS) hehheh!! Maybe one for a few days or weeks, then the other, then both together. Letting mom find out and joining in the fun, It's your story just some suggestions.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysalmost 15 years ago
What a lovely story

I felt myself taking Jillian's place throughout this story.

Millie - you made me cum!

skip.69skip.69almost 15 years ago
My favourite position

Milliemoon,

I love the way you described my favourite position. Your story was absolute TOPS. I never fail to get off whenever I read any of your stories. Keep writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best Yet Posted on literotica

Milliemoon, you're the best writer among several other very good ones!

I felt myself falling continuously into your fantasy -- and loved every minute.

Please follow this theme, chapter after chapter.

I'd love to meet you and see if you're so sexy as portrayed by you in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
kawa o lamba

dala kuna warka

donny42donny42about 12 years ago
Very Hot!

A thoroughly sensual,erotic story so hot.

Love Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a great story of mother and son love, and it's so nice when...

a boy's first fuck is his mother. Paul's mom is the sort of mother every boy should have. She loves everything about her son's fine body, gently touching his chest, his nipples, his face, his legs, even his cute boyish butt. She teaches Paul--as only a mother can--how much pleasure his young body can give him, with her hands, her mouth, finally with her mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that gave Paul birth. When his young prick is totally enveloped by mommy-twat, her boy is ecstatic, his natural male aggressiveness kicks in, he pounds his mother's cunt, and ends up unloading his young balls in his mother, shooting her a great big twatful of his warm creamy semen. I agree with the commenter who said that this cannot be the last time Paul couples with his mom. The boy has to blow his balls multiple times a day, and now both he and his mom know exactly the best place for him to do that--up his mother's cozy, infinitely loving mommy-hole. Up his mother's cunt is where a boy's sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story!

Well you do have some critics, but overall you can be proud of your effort.

You can't please all.....

Thanks Don

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Very well written. I love stories of moms who take their son's cherry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Once is good, but twice would be nice.

When his dad is gone, Paul should get into his mom's bed. He should get between her legs and eat her out real good. Then she'll be good and horny, and wanting to take him inside her afterwards.

scozmosscozmosover 6 years ago

Absolutely love this, love your writing and just thoroughly enjoyed myself ;) x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautifully Done

Great Story. Beautifully Done. One Of The Best. Really Enjoyed It. It Really Got Me Off!!!! Keep Writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
RESEARCH before you write! What fucking sport was this kid playing?

Hat Trick: Hockey term for scoring 3 consecutive goals in a GAME.... not a match. In American football the only GOALS are called field goals. Otherwise its scored in TOUCHDOWNS. Those are also scored in a GAME not a MATCH. I get it, you're a European who is trying to write about American characters. That's okay. Just RESEARCH your shit before you write about it!

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women5 months ago

The mother gave him the experience he needed to be gentle with other women. I hoped he would have given her the best orgasm during the 69 session. She wanted that and she may still find time to take him to task and repeat the splendor felt the first time.

random8random84 months ago

Really enjoyed this sensual and sexy tale of incest. Beautifully written! thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous