The Ultimate Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was intensely horny now, my cock stiff and constrained by my jeans. I wanted to peel off my shirt, but that would have to wait. This was her time, her present.

As my lips met her pussy and her familiar tang greeted my tongue, she moaned. I licked slowly and sensuously, her honey juices flowing and making my lips wet

"Oh, yeah...baby, so good," she sighed, and I worked my tongue in deeper, seeking her g spot, my hands coursing along her nylons.

"As good as your photographer friend?" I asked, with a sly smile, looking up into her eyes. Maggie was playing with her breasts as I licked her cunt.

"How...did you know?" she said, her breath quckening.

"Something in your eyes." I said, kissing her wet sex.

"Are you jealous?" she asked, running a hand through my hair.

"Hell, no," I said. licking deep into her. "Did she taste your pussy?"

Maggie gasped. "I ... she... I never thought...."

"Uh huh," I said softly, licking slowly, savoring the taste as Maggie's body tensed. I could tell she was getting close to coming.

"It was...just this...this chemistry...it was weird...."

"Did you like it?" I asked, working my tongue inside and licking at the underside of her clit with firm broad strokes.

"Oh...god...yes...but..."

"Don't worry. You're making me hot." My tongue teased her clit. "What else did she do?"

"I...she..." And Maggie turned around, her ass now in front of my face. I ran my hands over her soft, firm globes.

"Ahhh," I said. "You mean she did this?" And I ran my tongue between her cheeks, the musky taste of her anus a delicious contrast to the tang of her pussy.

"Mmmm...yeah," she whispered, pulling her cheeks apart to give me more access.

My cock was aching now as I licked, each stroke relaxing her tight sphincter until it admitted the tip of my tongue, then more and a little more with each gentle thrust.

"Did you taste her pussy and ass?" I asked, kissing Maggie's rear before returning to lick and suck her asshole.

"I..." but that was all she could manage, and she came, shuddering, her ass bumping my face as I worked my tongue deep inside her anus.

From there, it was to the sofa, where she pulled off my jeans and gave me a long, wet, lusty blowjob, stopping just before I came. We fucked passionately and came intensely.

Lying there for a while in quiet bliss, Maggie sighed and asked. "Would you like to pose with me?:

An interesting thought. Very arousing. So I said, "Sure..."

"How about some of us having sex? I'd love to see what she could do with us..."

And so the thought consumed me for the next week or two while Maggie made the arrangments. There was no doubt that she had given me the ultimate Valentine's Day gift.

12