The Unbeaten Challenge - S. Sparx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm!! Is that... Is that all you... Ooooooh FUCK!! Mmmmm Think I'm for, huh??" The gorgeous Canadian snaps as she gazes between down between her tanned legs to watch his rod ram back and forth into her snug pussy, making her moan out as her body jolts a little each time he thrusts forward, making her boobs bounce at the same time. "Ahhhhh... Huh?? Mmmm... MMMM!! Just some slut you can... Uhhhh!! Just come and fuck just because you've... MMMM... Got a massive fucking cock??" She moans out, her pleasure now obvious to see as takes this steady and forceful pumping, that defiant nature continuing to crack and slip away with every deep thrust her now wet pussy takes, the slight lick of her lips showing that she's getting more into this thanks to his expertly paced fucking of her snatch.

"Mmmm... Come on now babe, we both know I won fair... Ahhhh! And square..." Pounder points out with a proud smirk, sliding one hand up her sexy body to hold onto her shoulder while the other moves across to give her bouncing breast a squeeze, further making her moan out and all the while never missing a beat as he pumps away deeply into her snatch. The camera angles downward to get a fantastic view of her whole tanned and curved body as he bangs her, capturing his cock going balls deep into her each time he rocks his hips towards her, and seeing that fat length slide back a few inches in order to drive back in with a forceful, erotic slapping sound. "Mmmm!! Ahhhh fuck... You like that baby? You like my big cock fucking that tight little snatch of yours?" He asks with a moan, squeezing her breast again as he continues to send his manhood driving straight forward into her box, the motion even smoother now that before with the layer of her formed pussy juices that now over his pole.

"MMMMM... FUCK!! That what you want huh? Ahhhhh..." The starlet of AIW and SMASH Wrestling groans as she tosses her long, dark hair back over her shoulder, taking a long look down at the meaty dick that's ploughing in and out of her tight and wet pussy, making her body rock back into the corner she's against as she stays held up on one leg to take this fucking. "You want... AHHHHH... Mmmm!! You just want me to say I'm now your... MMMM... New slut??" She's able to moan out, lustfully gazing at the hunk who's gone from beating her in a match to now being balls deep inside her hot cunt as the slap of skin meeting tanned skin rings out each time he drives up into that damp hole to make her groan out with increasingly devoid of shame enjoyment.

"Mmmm!! All I want is to see... Mmmm... What kind of a hot piece of ass you are... Ahhhh... On top of being a fine wrestler..." Pounder says, smirking as he uses a long stroke to bring his cock out of her pussy, again smacking the crown against her entrance before he brings her leg off his shoulder to set down on the canvas.

Showing the deceptive power the beautiful and built grappler has, Seleziya rushes forward and tackles him down to the mat of the ring, making him groan as he lays on his back and she climbs on top of him. "Oh I'll show you motherfucker!!" She says with a grin and lust in her eyes as she lifts up in order to position his fat rod with her pussy. "MMMM!! I'll give you all of this fine ass that... UHHHH!! You can fucking handle!!" She moans out, tossing her head back as she starts to bounce on his member.

"MMMM... Awwww fuck!! Works for me babe!" He says with a grin, taking a hold of her of her tanned midsection as he watches that curvy frame move swiftly up and down on his rock hard length, making them both moan out as she rides him with a purpose, and when being completely inside that tight and damp snatch feels this good? He has no issues with letting her take the lead and show her fucking ability once again with this already intense pace even just a few bounces into it. "Mmmm... Ride that fucking cock Seleziya! Ahhhh... Get that hot pussy working on my big cock..." The muscular and handsome hunk encouraged, having a great view of her bouncing breasts as she sharply drops herself onto his stiff rod, hitting the base every time to fill her snatch up with his man meat as she works her hips, all fired up now and looking to both prove a point as well as fulfill her desires now.

"UHHHHH!! MMMM... FUCK!! Ahhhhh..." The sexy valet of the House of Truth stable in ROH moans deeply with closed eyes, in the zone now and far removed from her previous defiant attitude as it gets as she briskly rides the cock that's deep in her soaking wet cunt. The camera in the ring has been moved down to get a perfect shot of her thick, stunning ass that jiggles sexily each time she bounces on his thick manhood, recording her snatch moving smoothly and with speed up and down on that rod in a truly porn-star quality performance. "MMMM... Ooooooh SHIIIIIT!! Big... AHHHHH!! Big fucking cock... Filling up my... UHHHHH... Fucking pussy!!" She groans out, moving her hands up to play with her own ample chest as she rocks herself on that lengthy shaft, working it quickly in and out of her snug and wet snatch and making both herself and the stud she's on top off moan out in pleasure as she skillfully rides his cock.

"MMMMM... Fucking get it Seleziya... God, you ride my dick... Ahhhhh!! So fucking good..." Danny states the obvious but shows he knows how to push all the right buttons to get a stunning female wrestler like this to do what he wants, and right now that's her riding his dick time and time again with intense, quick bounces as she takes him balls deep into that dripping wet now pussy. "Mmmm!! Come closer to me baby... AHHHHH... Let me show you... Fuck!! Why I'm called Pounder..." He's able to moan out, sliding his hands up her body as she lowers herself sharply down onto his rod a couple more times, the slap of skin meeting tanned skin sounding out when her voluptuous backside drops down and she sends her snatch to the base of his tool and stuff herself full with every inch of this thick cock.

"MMMM... OH FUCK... You'd fucking better!! AHHHH!!" The woman known to compete as #Sparx hisses out, leaning forwards and pressing her breasts against the desirably defined chest of the hunk she's mounted on top off. She's soon rewarded as she reaches forward, gripping her ass cheeks as he starts to drive is shaft in and out of her snatch with force and speed, making her scream out in pleasure as he indeed pounds into that lovely, wet pussy, the aggressive pace making those thick butt cheeks jiggle from the impact when he pumps up deep into her built to be fucked hole. "AHHHHHH!! Ooooooooh FUUUUUUCK!! MMMMM!! Fuck fuck FUCK FUCK!! AHHHHH!!" She yells out, tossing her head and her now sweat-soaked hair back as she gazes back, trying to get a look at the swiftly thrusting cock that's hammering into her dripping box but she's instead giving the camera a look at her moan, beautiful face to make the sight of her snatch getting stuffed full even hotter than before.

"Ahhhhh SHIT... MMMM... Fucking take it baby!! Ahhhhh!! TAKE that big fucking cock!!" The stud underneath her grunts as he drives his fat dick rapidly in and out of her already well fucked to say the least snatch, his balls slapping up into her every time he sends his member deep into that amazing-feeling Canadian pussy. He's showing his own skill at this "art", knowing to keep those full and thick ass cheeks apart so the camera can clearly film him slamming home his rod balls deep into her snug snatch, the whacking sound of his crotch connecting with her snatch sounding out when he pumps right into her still nicely tight hole. "MMMM!! Yeah!! Mmmmm... I fucking knew... AHHHH!! A hottie like you can... AHHHH... Take a dick!!" He groans out with a smile, seeing how her tanned and full-figured frame is jolting against his muscular frame from the power he's putting behind each and every swift thrust he's giving to the beauty who's nicknamed the Sass Queen, but currently is showing herself to be a size queen from the way she's taking this hard banging from his massive cock.

"FUCK!! MMMM YES!! Ahhhhh!! MMMMM OH FUCK!! FUUUUUUCK AHHHHHHH!!" Seleziya lets out a long and loud scream of pleasure as she begins to cum hard on the pounding cock that's ravishing her pussy, sweat dripping off her stunning face along with the rest of her luscious body as she's made to rock on top of the hunk who's driving her through a powerful sexual high. "AHHHHHH!! MMMMMM... MMMMM!! FUUUUUUUUCK..." She can only moan out and take it as he continues to thrust away into that snug and now completely soaking hole, the increased juices making the sloppy smacking sound when he drives up and balls deep into her all the more erotic as a clearly mind-blowing orgasm rocks her built and beautiful body.

"MMMM!! Ahhhhh fuck yeah... AHHHHH... Bet you fucking loved that..." Pounder groans with a grin, stopping his pumps to keep his shaft buried deep inside her more than just fell fucked pussy, using his grip on her backside to make her grind onto his cock.

"Mmmmm!! AHHHHH... Holy... Holy fucking shit!! That was... Fuck!!" Seleziya gasps out, still resting against his body as she tries to catch her breath. "Ahhhh... You... Ooooooooh FUCK!! Mmmmm you motherfucker..." She groans as he lifts her up so he can pull out of her pussy, allowing the camera to get a red hot view of her dripping wet folds along with all the juices that are coating his still rock hard rod.

"Mmmmm... But we ain't fucking done yet..." Danny says with a smirk, looking out to the far camera that he knows his zoomed in on him. "Let's see if she can go for another "fall" in this one..." He says , starting to roll her off of him as the video footage changes into the "next" scene using tiled graphics to "flip" the footage.

* * *

When the tiles finish flipping the scene is now just barely minutes later with the now fully naked Seleniya Sparx now in the face-down, booty up position resting her face on her arms crossed underneath her, her thick and sexy ass sticking outwards with the lower portion of her tanned body resting on her knees on the canvas of the ring she's been getting fucked in. The camera in the squared circle is focusing on that magnificent booty as from the side Danny Pounder uses one hand to spread her cheeks apart, giving another view of that well-fucked snatch that's dripping with her fluids, but also of her puckered and very tight looking asshole.

"No way I couldn't tap this hot as hell ass..." Danny states as he uses a free hand to pour a stream of lubricant out of a bottle, causing her to groan when it splashes onto her asshole and trickles down her ass crack. He skillfully uses a finger on the hand keeping those full cheeks spread to rub the liquid over her vice-like entrance, testing before he forcefully plunges the digit inside, causing her body to tense as she rather sinfully moans out at the invasion even though she knew it was coming. "Oh yeah... This is gonna be a tight one, that's for fucking sure..." He says with obvious approval as he slips his finger in and out of her backside, working the lubricant in deep to her booty as well as preparing her back passage for what's about to come, and the steady way he's fingering her ass shows this is far from his first time taking a woman backdoor-style.

"Uhhhhhh!! AHHHHH... FUCK... Kinky... Dirty motherfucker..." Sparx groans out, closing her eyes with a hiss as she feels the finger-banging going on but both so worn out from her intense sexual high from moments ago and still caught up in the lust of this filthy enough already sexual experience, she doesn't even attempt to stop what's going on. "Mmmmm... UHHHH!! You'd better... MMMMM... Make the most of my ass, you... Ahhhhh! Big cocked bastard!!" She states, licking her full lips at the thought that appears to be very appealing to her as she keeps her bottom raised up, swaying ever so slightly as he continues to pump his finger in and out of her asshole and pour some more lube out down onto her clearly tightest of holes.

"Well, since you offered so nicely..." He teases as he gives the camera a wink, withdrawing his digit from her backside as he moves around behind her, the bottle cast aside as he uses a hand to spread her cheek and give access to that readied entrance, and uses the other to line up his clearly also well lubed up and still rock hard shaft. "MMMM!! Hooooooly FUCK!! Ahhhhhh!! Mmmmm what a fucking ass..." He moans out loudly as he forces the head and then the first couple of inches into her ass, pulling completely out in order to push back in and repeating this testing motion a few more times before he pushes in and stays in. Keeping her cheeks apart so the camera can get a view of his thickness lodged into her booty, he starts to firmly thrust into her ass, keeping the crown inside of her when he pulls back and looking to work himself further inside as he establishes this pumping action.

"UHHHHH!! Awwwwww FUCK!! Ahhhhhh!! My... SHIT!! Uhhhhh my ass..." The Woman of Honor groans out as she gazes back, looking almost cock-drunk with lust as she feels his member now sliding back and forth into her asshole from behind, meaning now that all three of her sensual holes have been filled with the cock of the hunk who defeated her in a match that feels like a lifetime ago now to her. "MMMM... Ahhhhhh!! Ooooooooh Fuuuuuuuck..." Now though it's a different feeling as she allows herself to be completely used, his meaty length now pumping smoothly into her back passage and making her groan deeply and even start to push her rump backwards against the incoming thrusts into her full and stunning ass.

"MMMMM!! Sounds like... AHHHHH... Someone loves being fucked up her... UHHHHHH!! Thick fucking ass!" The handsome and sexually skilled to say the least stud says with a groan, loving the intensely tight feeling all around his dick as he pumps into her booty, his hand keeping her cheek apart both for the benefit of the recording camera and himself for an unrestricted entry as he moves his shaft in gradually deeper into that full ass with every couple of pumps he sends into her. "AWWWWW FUCK!! Mmmmm!! Holy SHIT!! MMMMM what an amazing ass..." He states with a moan, using the free hand to give her other cheek a sharp spank, making her groan and him grin as that struck cheek jiggles, just another addition to the already smoking hot sight of the gorgeous beauty getting fucked up the ass as he backside presses backward to meet his stiff and perfectly paced thrusts into her asshole.

"Ahhhhh!! Mmmmm... I can... UHHHHH FUCK!! I can take it..." The notably long reigning MCW Women's Champion states between groans as she remains down keeping her ass raised and her body rocking back and forth against the motion going deeper into her backside, her tits rubbing against the surface of the ring as she takes this fucking from behind. "MMMM... Give... Fucking give it to me!! UHHHHH... Fuck my ass!!" She begs, licking her lips as she gazes back again with a very sinful glare, seeing his muscular and desirable body moving towards and then away from her as he steadily slides his manhood into her tight back passage, and from the fact that she's taken an impressive amount of his cock into her already shows that she might be telling the truth when it comes to handling anal sex.

"MMMM... You asked for it baby..." The "Unbeaten" stud grins as he grips her hips, the camera moving up over for a POV-style view as he starts to forcefully thrust his cock in and out of her extremely snug asshole, making himself moan out loudly as he drives in deep into her fantastically full and rounded backside, in turn making her call out with desire at this increase of pace. "AHHHHH!! Awwwww FUCK!! MMMMM... Ahhhhhh!!" He moans out, driving his tool forward between her tanned and juicy butt cheeks, discovering to his delight that she wasn't kidding about being able to handle this kind of treatment as he's able to plunge in further, his crotch inching closer towards her rump as he works his meaty dick back and forth into her tightness while beads of sweat start to trickle down his handsome face.

"OH!! AHHHH!! MMMM... FUCK!! Fuck... FUCK!! UHHHH..." The Canadian grunts out, still able to push her curvaceous frame firmly backward against the invading cock that's filling up her back passage just as it had done to her mouth and her still dripping with juices snatch over the course of this sexual session that now sees her getting fucked up the ass from behind. "MMMM Shiiiiiiit... AHHHHHH... AHHHHH!!" Her head slightly raised up, she's able to look back with her eyes full of lust as she shamelessly works herself against this anal pumping, feeling his shaft push in deep and proving once again she can handle this size of a mighty dick, even into her thick and stunning ass like this as her butt cheeks shake and jiggle erotically when she rocks back and he pushes forward to bang her.

"MMMM!! Ahhhhh fuck yeah!! MMMM!! Fucking that big cock!!" The stud behind her manages to say between deep groans of pleasure, his cock now ramming deeply into her built to be fucked hard backside as those juicy cheeks continue to shake as he takes the beautiful female wrestler from behind, working swiftly back and forth into that raised up rump. "Aaaaaaaah MMMMM!! Holy shit!! MMMM... FUCK!! Mmmmmm..." He groans, his hands moving back to first squeeze and then spread her butt cheeks, the camera moving around to get a close-up view of those shaking cheeks and her still very tight asshole clamped around his long and fat cock as he swiftly and with force drives deep into her booty, proving his name of Pounder to be completely true from the way he's tapping that ass.

"Uhhhhh! UHHHHH!! MMMM... Oh fucking HELL!! My ass... AHHHHH..." Sparx groans, finding her head slumping down into her arms as she closes her eyes, looking exhausted as sweat coats her stunning body yet she's still able to push her thick backside back against those deep and powerful thrusts that are ravaging her ass quite unlike anything she's ever, and may ever experience in her life again. "UHHHH... UHHHHH!! AHHHHH... UHHHHHH!!" She gasps out, her rounded breasts still sliding against the canvas as she remains in this face down, ass up position, leaving her far from looking like the talented in-ring competitor she's known to be and more like an anal-craving slut as she continues to groan out with every in and out pump into her backside she takes.

"MMMM... Awwwwww FUCK baby! I've got... MMMMM... A real big... AHHHHH... Load coming right up for you..." The sweat-covered hunk states, feeling his dick beginning to pulse within her tight back passage, but making sure to give her thick ass the kind of treatment it deserves he continues to give her more of these hard and swift pumps as the camera continues to get a perfect shot of both him pounding away into that rump and the rest of her stunning body as she groans away from his motion. "AWWWWW... MMMMM... Fuck yeah!! Gonna fucking... UHHHH!! Cover you good Seleziya..." He vows, gritting his teeth as he fires off a few more deep as he can manage thrusts into her tanned and rounded backside, watching those cheeks jiggle wonderfully and how still impressively snug her back passage remains clamped around his thickness as he quickly slides it in and out of her even as the throbbing of his member noticeably increases.

"AHHHH... Mmmmm... Fuck... Fuck yeah... Give me that fucking cum... UHHHHH..." She moans out in her sex-drunk state, able to gaze back and watch him drive into her ass from behind with a few more powerful thrusts that leave her feeling so filled up that when he starts to pull out completely from her booty she groans with disappointment at how empty her back passage now feels. The camera gets a good shot at her now gaping asshole, showing how expertly her rump has been banged by him much like all of her holes have been over the course of his "victory celebration". "Ahhhh... Do it motherfucker... Cover... Cover my face with that cum..." She tiredly begs as showing how strong and built she is on top of being drop dead gorgeous, she's able to roll over and get up onto her knees even after being fucked so hard and deep in the ass, using a hand to brush her long dark hair out of her face as she gazed up at the very cock that's been in her holes.