The Unbeaten Challenge - S. Sparx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMM... Damn... Damn fucking right... AHHHHH... You're gonna get it..." Danny vows as he grips his pulsating cock and steps in towards her, aiming at her stunning face as the camera gets the best view from above as she slightly tilts her head back, pressing her pouty lips together and closing her eyes, ready for a facial to go along with the sweat already coating her.

"Awwwwww FUCK!! Here it fucking comes baby... AWWWWW FUCK!! Mmmmm..." He says with a deep groan, and sure enough the first hot blast of jizz fires out to land over Seleziya Sparx's face, landing over the forehead, eyes, and also onto her long, dark hair that's hanging down. The shots keep on coming as his sizable load splashes down onto her cheeks on both sides of her face, onto those full lips, her nose, forehead, and a little landing on his chin as he makes sure to move closer in when the initial big blasts have ended and he's stroking out the smaller blasts. "Ahhhhh... MMMM... Ahhhhh yes... Mmmmm..." He gasps and moans, still jerking steadily as he eases out the final few drops to really coat her pretty facial features with his spunk, the recording camera getting the full money shot of her face covered with cum as some trickles down from off her cheeks and chin, a noticeable trail breaking off from her chin and landing onto her chest.

"Mmmm... Ahhhh... I think now you see why I'm called the Unbeaten for a reason Seleziya." Danny states with a proud smirk, stepping back from her as he lets go of his spent rod.

"Mmmm... Fuck!!" Seleziya groans, still staying down for a moment like she's savouring the feeling of all that cum all over her face. "You're the real... Fucking deal, that's for sure..." She admits, finally reaching up as she carefully wipes spunk away from her eyes.

"That I am... And just so you know, if you ever feel like a rematch against me... Or just a hook-up..." Pounder says with a chuckle. "I'm always ready to take on another female wrestler again."

Looking up, a smirk appears on her cum-covered face. "You be careful what you wish for, motherfucker... I might take you up on both of those..." Sparx says with a rather lustful tone.

"That's exactly what I'm hoping for." Danny says as the camera focuses on Seleziya as she stays down on her knees, catching her breath and licking her lips with a smirk as the video footage switches with sliding-style graphics to an image screen that simply reads: "Another victory... For the UNBEATEN!" before the video fades to black and ends.

* * *

I love hearing feedback, comments etc so please send it to with the subject The DAX Files.