All Comments on 'The Unexpected Holiday Ch. 01'

by lostphoenix

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PallasAthena123PallasAthena123over 10 years ago
Hmm

Your writing is really good, but I can't decide if this story is right for me.

If you post another installment soon, I'll try to read it and see how I feel then.

By all means, though, keep writing. You've obviously got talent.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
I agree

An excellently written story, both graphic and descriptive. You could almost imagine yourself being there.

I for one look forward to the next instalment .

Wel done on your first submission

lostphoenixlostphoenixover 10 years agoAuthor
Making people squirm

I can understand if reading this story made you feel a bit uncomfortable at times. I did that intentionally, so as to reflect the reality of the situation. Michelle will have her chance to enjoy the "fantasy", but for the moment, she must endure the "reality".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Mind control and sci-fi. Drop it into one of the proper categories, please. If this genre were intended for little big-eyed gray men forcing women to submit to their probing and sexual experimentation, it would have one of those titles. In this, it's nothing more than graphic and pretty revolting descriptions of sex.

lostphoenixlostphoenixover 10 years agoAuthor
The proper category

I had considered posting this story in the Sci-fi category, however, had I done so, I would most certainly have offended someone by having non-consent posted in the Sci-fi category. I felt that people reading the non-consent category might be less likely to be affronted by the graphic nature of this story than some of the sci-fi fans might be. As a writer posting to Literotica, one is forced to choose a category. I did my best to place it appropriately. If you were looking for Fifty Shades of Gray, I'm sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
chapter 2??

Don't leave us hanging!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good BDSM story

This is a well-written story. I'm looking forward to the 2nd part.

The category is fine IMO.

darayyanadarayyanaover 10 years ago
Suspension of disbelief

This is a really great story. I like that you strive for hyper-realism. Writing about how things really are, warts and all, rather than making everything "perfect", certainly helps with suspending disbelief, and that is indeed very, very important.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous