The Unexpected Holiday Ch. 01

Story Info
Michelle is forced to participate in an experiment.
11.8k words
3.93
58.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle was disoriented. Where was she? This was not her bed. That much was obvious. She blinked repeatedly, attempting to get her bearings. She lay on a hard surface, dim green light providing a blurry image of her surroundings. She was dizzy, her mind swimming with broken and confused thoughts. She tried to rise, but found her body too weak to obey her commands. Something was terribly wrong. She was cold. A surge of fear shot through her as she became aware of her nudity. Where were her clothes?

The rush of adrenaline brought on by the sudden realization of her nakedness helped to chase the fog from her brain. "Where the hell am I?" she wondered.

She was supposed to be getting on a plane. She should have awoken in her own bed, this being the day she was leaving on vacation. She had been planning this trip since her divorce was finalized six months ago. It was to be the official kickoff to her new and independent life. She was to fly to Ft. Lauderdale to board a cruise ship which would take her around the continent of South America. It was to be a complete circumnavigation, south along the Brazilian and Argentinean coasts, round Cape Horn, north again past Chile, Ecuador, Peru and Columbia, through the Panama Canal, and back again to Florida. She was single. She was to enjoy herself, leaving the last vestiges of her former life behind. It was to be a rebirth.

Michelle had spent the last six years married to a man who seemed incapable of love. He had been a deacon at her family's church. His standing within the congregation was such that her father was only too happy to overlook the great age disparity, giving his blessing to the marriage she never wanted. She had been so young, barely eighteen when they were wed. He had been 38.

Her ex was an awkward and timid man, and although he was never cruel or violent, he was cold; especially once he realized that Michelle was physically incapable of giving him a child. He had been quite kind to her in the early days of their marriage, but that was when he had believed she would be the mother of his children. Once he knew she was barren, he barely spoke to her again.

Because of his religious beliefs, divorce had not been an option to her husband, nor would Michelle's family or friends approve of such an action. For this reason alone, they stayed married for six miserable years. A loveless marriage with no communication, no sex beyond the first six months, no trust, no common interests or shared goals, and no purpose, is not a recipe for a happy marriage. It had been Michelle who finally made the decision, although she was essentially ostracized for it. To her it was worth it. She had no regrets.

After six years of misery, Michelle was ready to move on. She took what little money she had gotten in the divorce settlement and moved into a small apartment. She'd had just enough money to plan her grand adventure – the adventure that was supposed to be starting today. As she looked around at her strange surroundings, Michelle began to realize that she would not make it to the cruise ship. She had been abducted.

As her blurry vision began to clear, Michelle tried to take in her surroundings. She was in a small room, roughly ten feet long by six feet wide. The floor, ceiling, and walls were very dark, possibly black, but it was hard to tell because the only light source was a dim green light that emanated from a thin band near the top of the wall. There were doors set into the walls at either end of the room which appeared to be made of the same dark material as the walls. There was nothing else there.

Michelle tried to stand, but she just crumpled back to the floor. She realized that she must have been drugged. Her head throbbed and she felt nauseous. After a moment she was able to begin to crawl towards one of the doors. The floor felt cold but slightly soft, like a rubber matt on concrete. After what seemed like hours, she reached the door, feeling along it for some sort of handle or knob. There was none. She tried to push it out, or slide it to the side, but it wouldn't budge. She began to panic again.

She started crawling towards the other door, this time more quickly. Reaching it, she found it equally useless. She began banging against the door with her fists, fear continuing to grow deep within her. Despite hitting the door so hard that it felt as though she would break her hand, there was almost no sound. The rubbery coating absorbed the shock with a soft "thud, thud, thud." She attempted to yell out, but a small croak was all that emanated from her throat. She was so thirsty.

Michelle collapsed onto the floor again, exhausted from her minor exertions. She felt dizzy as she lay there panting. She must have lost consciousness for a moment, but her mind began to reboot to the sound of sobbing. It was a pathetic sort of sob, almost like a caged puppy. Michelle felt a chill shoot down her spine as she realized the sobbing had been coming from her.

As her mind began to clear again, Michelle started examining her surroundings with greater intensity. The room was constructed entirely from the same black material. She began methodically banging along the floor and walls, looking for any weakness in the construction. There was none. Every time she struck, she heard the same dull thud. She gave up on that notion when her hands started to really hurt.

This was when something caught her eye. As she was moving around the room she noticed a sudden reflection of light in a small patch on the wall, just next to one of the doorways. She crawled over to it, her legs still too weak to lift her. She could see now that there was about a six inch square panel made of a hard glossy material. She reached out and touched it, finding it cold and hard with a strange vibration emanating from it. The moment she felt that vibration she realized that she had been listening to the hum of whatever was creating it. She'd thought the sound had been in her pounding head, but the sounds pulsed in unison with the vibrations in the plate. It was a subtle and distant sound, very monotonous, almost calming.

Unfortunately, the plate on the wall did nothing but remain cold and black and vibrating. Just as the disappointment began to sink in, Michelle noticed some symbols carved into the black wall above the plate. She ran the tips of her fingers over the carvings, trying to make sense of what she was seeing. It looked like some sort of writing, but Michelle had never seen anything like it. It was a series of dots of varying size and slashes at various angles.

Before she had the chance to really contemplate what any of this meant, Michelle was startled by the sudden sound of a woman's voice. It was a soft and pleasant sounding voice with just a slight English accent. "Please do not be afraid. You will not be harmed", it said.

Michelle could not see where the sound came from. There definitely wasn't anyone in the room with her, but she couldn't see any speakers anywhere either. She decided that she was going to stand up, one way or another. Gathering all of her strength and willpower, Michelle began to get to her feet, bracing against the wall for balance. After a monumental effort she got fully upright, her face plastered against the dark wall as she tried to catch her breath. As she stood there panting, she noticed a subtle but unusual odor. It was somehow familiar, having a sort of sweet chemical smell. As she began to think about just where she might have smelled the odor before, she began to feel dizzy again, sinking down to her knees without meaning to. A moment later the world went black again.

This time she awoke to a very different sight. There was a bright light, so bright she could barely open her eyes. She tried to turn her head away from the light, but she could not. Her head was restrained. She tried to move her arms, then her legs – all restrained. Panic spread through her again, the rush of adrenaline clearing her head just enough to notice there were figures standing over her. They were hard to see with such a bright light shining directly into her eyes, but she knew one thing – they were not human! They had large round heads and big dark eyes, and strange sounds were coming from nonexistent mouths. They sounded like locusts clicking away at each other at a frenzied pace. She tried to see what they were doing, but with her head restrained she couldn't tell. Then she felt it. Although her whole body was numb and tingling, she could feel something cold being inserted into her rectum. Whatever it was began to pulse, sending tiny electric shocks into her bowels. With each pulse she could feel all of the muscles in her lower abdomen tighten and then release.

She began to struggle again, the vulnerability of her situation causing her to be overcome by an intense anxiety. As she did so, one of the creatures brought its face directly over hers, laying a grotesque hand with elongated fingers gently onto her cheek. It began clicking menacingly as it softly stroked her face. She began to feel strangely calm, the monotonous pulse in her lower body beginning to hypnotize her. She was conscious of the fact that the pulsing was starting to feel quite good, a strange tingling sensation building around her pussy. As she concentrated on this growing sensation, she could tell, without even seeing it, that her pussy was contracting tightly with every pulse, and then opening wide when it stopped. She could almost picture it, winking slowly, like a great pink eye. This was her final thought before losing consciousness again.

Michelle awoke again, disoriented, head pounding, weak, and nauseous. Again she was greeted by the dim green light. But this time her surroundings were different. She was on some sort of cot sticking out of the dull black wall. This room was a little larger than the last, but again there was nothing in it but her and the cot. She tried to sit up, but she couldn't lift her head more than two inches off the cot. She decided to roll off instead, landing face first onto the cool black floor with a smack. The cot immediately sucked into the wall, leaving nothing but a smooth black surface in its place. She lay there for a long time, unable to will her body into motion. Eventually, she slept again.

When she awoke this time her head felt much clearer. The pounding was gone and she could form relatively clear thoughts. Her body felt better, too. She was able to sit up fairly easily, taking a moment then to acclimate to her new surroundings. As she sat there she noticed that the lighting began to change, getting brighter and changing from dull green to bright blue. It was the color of the sky. She began to hear birdsong.

"What the hell?" she said, feeling as if she was in some bizarre lucid dream. Her voice had returned. That was good. But there was something heavy around her neck. That was not good. She felt around her throat and found cold metal. She was wearing some sort of collar, smooth metal with elliptical nodules at intervals going round her entire neck. It was solid. She started feeling a bit more nervous.

As she sat there pulling in vain at her new neckwear, there was a sudden swooshing noise as a small metal table and stool shot out of the wall. The female voice with the English accent then said softly, "Please enjoy some nourishment." Just above the small table a panel shot open in the wall. Inside there was a metal cylinder and what appeared to be a thin plastic tube. The voice came back, "The tube will dispense water. You are dehydrated. Please insert the tube into your oral cavity."

Michelle didn't trust taking commands from her unknown captor. She didn't move.

"Please insert the tube into your oral cavity," said the voice again.

Again Michelle refused to move.

"Please insert the tube into your oral cavity. If you refuse to comply you will be punished."

This time Michelle began to slowly move towards the table. She wobbled a bit on her weakened legs, but she made it over to plop herself down onto the stool. She was very nervous, her hand shaking as she reached out to grab the tube. As she pulled on it, it began to extend out from the opening in the wall. She paused for a moment with the tube near her face. She thought it looked a lot like the suction tool that dentists use. Although she was afraid that there could be poison or more drugs in the tube, Michelle placed it into her mouth. She found that she had been more frightened of whatever "punishment" might consist of, than of being poisoned. The moment she closed her lips around the tube, water began to squirt out of it. She hadn't realized just how thirsty she'd been until the first drops touched her tongue, but then she just sucked on it like crazy until the flow abruptly halted.

"You must now consume nutrients," the voice said.

Michelle slowly reached in and pulled out the metal cylinder. It contained a white thick liquid, sort of like soup. This time she was a little more bold, as she realized that she was very hungry. If the water was okay, then this probably is too, she thought. She took a big sip of the liquid and was pleasantly surprised. It was sort of sweet and creamy, reminding her of something her mom used to give her for breakfast. She gulped the whole thing down in less than ten seconds before giving a small ladylike belch.

She obeyed when she was instructed to place the cylinder back into the slot, and again when she was told to drink more water. The tube then retracted and the slot slid shut, followed by the table swooshing back into the wall. She was left sitting there naked on the stool. That was when she noticed something different. Her pubic hair was gone!

That sort of pushed her over the edge. She jumped up, the stool disappearing into the wall as she did so, and proceeded to start screaming and throwing herself against one of the two doors in the room. This went on for about ten minutes or so before Michelle slid to her knees sobbing. She stayed like that for quite some time, sniffling and sobbing, wondering why this was happening to her. What the hell did those creatures want? Were they going to experiment on her, she wondered.

Almost in answer to her unspoken question the voice said, "You are designated subject F248. You will be participating in an experiment essential to the survival of your species. Total obedience is required. Failure to obey commands will result in punishment. Each successive punishment will increase in severity. Do not attempt to damage your surroundings. Do not attempt to damage other subjects participating in the experiment. There is a receptacle here," a metal basin swooshed out in another spot on the wall, "in which you will deposit waste materials."

Michelle slowly made her way over to the basin. It was basically a toilet without a seat. She needed to pee, but she wasn't about to do it with someone watching. "Why are you doing this to me?" she yelled. "Why did you choose me?" There was no response.

Then one of the doors opened. Michelle jumped back as the swooshing sound took her off guard. She could see what looked like a hallway running left and right with another black door on the far side. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to go out of the door, no instructions having accompanied its opening. She tentatively started towards it, craning her neck as if that would help her see through the wall. Before she got halfway there, a face popped around the corner.

The sudden appearance of another person startled her, causing her to freeze, every muscle in her body tensing up. The face was looking back at her with a slight smile, the eyes darting up and down her naked body.

"Hello", said the face in a slightly husky but pleasant female voice.

Michelle did not respond, but stood there holding her breath. The next moment the woman stepped around the corner revealing that she, also, was completely nude. She was an attractive woman who looked to be in her mid-thirties with long red hair, pale freckled skin, and beautiful green eyes. She was taller and heavier than Michelle, not overweight, but with large breasts whose great weight caused the large pink nipples to point slightly toward the ground, and broad curvy hips. She had a large flowery tattoo across her chest above her breasts, several more on her arms, and a large dark tattoo of a red and gold snake curling down and around her left leg.

"Don't be frightened", said the woman. "My name is Kara." The woman stood in the doorway smiling back at her with an expectant look on her face. "Do you mind if I come in?" she asked, tentatively stepping over the threshold. Michelle nodded her assent. Kara walked over to a place on the wall adjacent to where the table and stool had disappeared earlier. She said the word "couch" to no one in particular, and a panel in the wall slid open revealing the front of a black couch which slowly pushed through the wall before coming to rest inside the room.

"Let's sit, shall we," said Kara.

Michelle still did not move, eying Kara with a concerned expression on her face. Kara slowly moved over and sat down on the couch, never taking her eyes off of Michelle.

"Please, I won't bite," said Kara, lightly tapping the couch with her left hand.

Slowly Michelle made her way over and sat down next to Kara. The couch appeared to be coated in the same black rubbery material that coated the walls, but instead of the solidness she expected to feel, it was actually quite soft and comfortable.

Despite the unexpected comfort of the couch, Michelle sat very rigidly, her back straight as a board, her knees pressed tightly together in a pathetic attempt to hide her sex. Her stiff posture caused her pert little breasts to stick out from her body, so she crossed her arms to cover them.

"There's no reason to by shy," said Kara. "We will likely be getting to know each other very intimately." She flashed a quick but devilish smirk before gently placing a reassuring hand upon Michelle's right knee.

"What is this place?" asked Michelle. "Were you abducted as well?"

"I don't know for sure what this place is, but the other... guests seem to think we are on some sort of alien space craft. And yes, I think you could say I was abducted as well," said Kara casually. Michelle couldn't understand how this woman could be so calm. Didn't being abducted tend to make people afraid? She was terrified.

"I saw them," said Michelle, the words coming out in a little squeak. She shivered as she remembered the strange creature touching her with its long grey fingers.

"Big heads, big eyes, dark rubbery skin, and long thin fingers?" asked Kara.

Michelle nodded.

"Yeah, I saw them too," said Kara, much too calmly for Michelle's taste.

"Did they... did they... put something..." Michelle was stammering.

"In my ass?" asked Kara bluntly.

"Yes!"

"Oh, yes. They do that to all of us. It isn't bad once you know that it won't hurt you. I've actually come to really appreciate those little probes of theirs," said Kara.

"What?" Michelle asked loudly, feeling absolutely stunned that this woman would say she enjoyed having her ass probed.

Kara laughed lightly. "Listen dear, what is your name?"

"Michelle," she said, her voice once again a quiet squeak.

"Listen, Michelle, I've been here a long time. I don't know how long it's been, but I have come to really appreciate being here," said Kara, intently watching Michelle's face. "They aren't going to hurt you. Some of the... activities... can be a little unpleasant at times, but all in all, I rather enjoy them." Michelle noticed a twinkle in Kara's eyes as she leaned in close, saying in a rather conspiratorial way, "Just wait until it's your turn to be tested. You are really going to love it once you become accustomed to it." Kara noticed the look of worried confusion on Michelle's face, leaning in even closer she whispered in her ear, "I have had more orgasms in this place than I have had in my entire life before coming here." Kara's breath was warm and sweet on her cheek, and she looked as though she was drifting off into the bliss of a very pleasant memory, staring blankly with a tiny smile curling up the corners of her mouth. "And they are good... so very, very... good..." Kara said as she continued to drift away.