The Unexpected Holiday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was wrong with this woman, Michelle wondered. And what was this about orgasms? Michelle knew about orgasms, of course, but she wasn't sure if she had ever had one. Her mother had explained to her years ago that the women in her family didn't have them. Sex had always been something that a wife had to do to please her husband and to make babies. It was something to be tolerated, nothing more. Both her mother and grandmother had been very explicit about this. But the way Kara was talking about it, orgasms were the most wonderful thing in the world. So wonderful, in fact, that she seemed to actually be happy at having been abducted. Was this all some twisted experiment on human sexuality? Were the creatures who now possessed her going to have sex with her? Or perhaps they intended that she have sex with other captured humans. Either way, Kara's speech seemed to be having the opposite effect than what she had intended. Michelle was more afraid now, not less.

"Please", Kara pleaded, "do not be afraid. As long as you are obedient you will really like it here. And, it won't last forever. They will set you free once they have gathered enough data. I have seen many others come and go." Kara's sincerity was such that Michelle started to relax a bit.

"How long will they keep me, do you think?" asked Michelle.

Kara screwed up her face, obviously considering this question very seriously. "I would guess - and this is only a guess, mind you - that you should be back home in two or three weeks. It's hard to say for sure though. Some of the others were here only a short time, while others stay much longer. I have probably been here for a few months, I think."

"A few months?" Michelle asked, exasperation in her voice. She didn't think she would be able to handle such a sentence. Surely the constant anxiety would kill her before so much time could pass.

"It hasn't been bad at all, really. I like it here. I really think that is why they have kept me here longer than anyone else. There's a guy who has been here nearly as long as me, and I think he likes it too. He's a really awkward and geeky dude, so he is probably thrilled to finally have a chance to be sucked, fucked, and stroked by a bunch of actual females," said Kara, followed by a great chuckle that seemed unnatural for an attractive woman such as her.

Michelle didn't like the sound of that. Was she really going to be forced to do sexual things with people she had yet to even meet? This didn't sound like something that she wanted to experience. On the other hand, she felt pretty confident that she could bear it, considering the virtual imprisonment she had been enduring for years. She had a strong spirit. This she knew.

Kara went on to explain how the various gadgets worked in her cell. She only had to say the name of the item she needed and it would appear. There was the toilet, cot, table, stools, food and water slot, and the couch that she had already seen, but there was also a large flat screen television built into the wall opposite the couch, a sink near the toilet, and a strange looking table with electrodes and straps on it. This last item frightened her so badly that she almost pissed herself. She had to ask Kara to turn her back while she relieved herself into the cold metal toilet. She didn't like the idea that some alien creatures might be watching her go, but she couldn't hold it forever.

After demonstrating the gadgets in Michelle's room, Kara suddenly got a very serious look on her face, saying, "Please don't take the threats of punishment lightly, Michelle. These collars... they can really hurt you. Each time they are activated the pain becomes more intense. I have seen some pretty stubborn people come through here. Even the most hard-assed men eventually submit. Once their will is broken, they obey every command, even the most humiliating, without question. I can tell that you aren't happy to be here, but DO NOT make it harder for yourself."

Michelle could feel the tears beginning to well up in her eyes. This was all too much to accept. How could her life take such a drastic and unanticipated turn? This was not the way she had intended to spend her vacation.

Just as Michelle began to feel like she would lose it, the voice spoke from above, saying, "F214 will now demonstrate the cleaning facility and proper cleaning methods for F248."

With this Kara gently took Michelle's hand, giving her a soft smile and saying, "Come on, it's okay."

Michelle followed her out of her room, to the right, and down a long corridor with many closed doors towards an open alcove at the end of the hall. As they stepped inside the roughly six by six room, a compartment opened up in one of the walls. Inside, there were what looked like two metallic silver bricks. Kara picked them both up, handing one of them to Michelle. It was way lighter than she had expected it to be, and it was soft, feeling very much like a sponge with a slightly abrasive surface. Warm water suddenly began to spray out of the ceiling, drenching them both. Again Kara was smiling softly at her.

"We have to wash each other. I'll do you first to show you how. Then you can do me," Kara said.

"Why can't we just wash ourselves?" asked Michelle.

"Because that isn't what they want," said Kara, giving her a look like she had just asked the stupidest question imaginable. "Trust me, you do not want to receive punishment while you are wet. I saw that once before. It was... very unpleasant looking," said Kara with an unusually grave expression on her face.

She then began to scrub Michelle's wet naked body with the silver sponge. As she did so there appeared a white soapy foam that made the procedure more pleasant than Michelle had expected. Kara started very gently at first, but as she continued her scrubbing became more forceful. She washed her upper body thoroughly, spending more time than necessary on her small firm breasts, before continuing to her lower half. Kara then reached into the opening from where she had taken the silver sponges, pulling out another long tube similar to the one from which Michelle had drunk earlier. This one had what looked like a long plastic nozzle attached, which flared out at the tip.

Kara sort of squinted up her eyes and wrinkled her forehead, giving Michelle that look that so many people give before they deliver bad news. "You might not like this part too much, but I promise I'll be gentle," she said. "Put your right leg up here," Kara pointed toward a small ledge about two feet off the ground. Michelle hesitated. "Please," said Kara with a sudden look of urgency in her eyes. Michelle obeyed, lifting her right leg until she was in a vulnerable position which exposed fully the lips of her sex. Kara went to her knees, gently inserting the tube, which was now expelling some sort of clear liquid, into her vagina. It was something of a shock, though the feeling was not all that unpleasant. Liquid oozed from the opening as Kara gently moved the device back and forth, swirling the flared tip around to get at every bit of her insides. It hurt just slightly as she did this, the muscles in her lower abdomen a little sore from whatever the creatures had done to her earlier. Michelle felt her face flush, the intimacy of the process making her feel somewhat embarrassed.

"Okay, now turn around," said Kara as she removed the device from her vagina. Michelle lowered her leg and turned around. "Now put your left leg up", Kara softly commanded. Michelle obeyed. She could feel the device gently but firmly inserted into her rectum, an involuntary gasp escaping her lips as the flared tip slipped inside. Again there was just a small amount of pain as her sore muscles adapted to this new intrusion. The reality of what was happening struck her when she saw some small pieces of fecal matter being drawn away with the expelled water, running down the floor to disappear into a long thin crack that acted as a drain. She felt humiliated. Kara kept this process up until all of the particulate was flushed away, leaving only clear liquid flowing out of Michelle's ass, down her leg, and onto the black floor.

Kara then released the tube which retracted back into the opening from which it came, before proceeding to scrub Michelle's lower half with the silver sponge. When she came to her pussy she was very gentle, working the sponge around the outside of her lips. She then used her fingers to gently clean in between the folds of skin, sticking them slightly into the opening of her pussy and swirling them around. Eventually Kara stood up and began to wash Michelle's hair. She took her time, softly massaging her scalp with her finger tips. She then rinsed her hair, the soap somehow stopping just when it needed to.

Then it was Michelle's turn to wash Kara. She did her best to repeat exactly the process as Kara had done, though a few minor corrections were required. When it came time to wash her openings Kara took the tube from the wall again, handing it to Michelle before lifting her leg to expose her pussy. Michelle went to her knees. She had never been this close to another woman's parts before. She felt awkward, yet also a slight thrill at this new experience. She noticed that Kara had a c-section scar, though it was obviously long healed and didn't detract much from her beauty. Her vagina looked different than Michelle's, the lips being much fuller, hanging slightly down. As she began to work the nozzle into Kara's pussy, pushing apart her soft and slightly fatty lips, she noticed that her clitoris was quite a bit larger than her own as well. It protruded like a small strawberry from underneath its hood.

Noticing Michelle's intent look, Kara asked, "Do you like how I look? How I feel?"

Michelle couldn't bring herself to answer, just giving a slight nod to express her assent.

"Good. I hope you get to play with it real soon," said Kara, biting her lower lip seductively.

What did she mean by that, Michelle wondered. Was that part of the experiment? Was she going to be expected to perform sexual acts with other women? She continued to ponder these questions as she found herself suddenly face to face with Kara's sphincter. It looked like a small puffy pink star, not dirty like she had always expected one to look. It took a bit more force than she felt comfortable using, but the nozzle eventually pushed through the opening, penetrating deep into Kara's behind. Michelle worked it around as Kara had done to her, a few small pieces of shit running out of the hole with the expelled water. It was only when she smelled the slight odor of feces that Michelle began to feel a little disgusted by what she was doing, but it was soon over, the liquid coming out pure and clear. She then proceeded to scrub Kara's lower half, taking the time to clean thoroughly in and around her smooth fatty lips and up into her opening. She felt her clitoris as she was doing this, finding it to be much more firm than she would have expected. Kara made a slight moan, her body shivering when Michelle touched her. She seemed to be enjoying it.

After Michelle had finished washing Kara's hair the water suddenly stopped. Kara stepped toward the opening of the alcove, placing her feet inside two silver circles on the floor. As she stood there with her legs spread into a wide stance, jets of air began to shoot out of small slits in the floor and walls, drying her body almost instantly. The force of the jets was such that Michelle could see ripples in Kara's flesh as the air moved over her naked body. Michelle then followed suit. It was a very strange feeling.

"The subjects will now return to their rooms," said the voice from above.

Kara smiled and took Michelle's hand, leading her back down the hallway and towards her room. Michelle noticed numbers on each of the doorways that they passed along the way – M112, M121, F233, M119, and on like that. When they arrived at Michelle's room, Kara turned to her smiling. There was definitely something about her smile that seemed so sincere, so caring, that Michelle felt instantly calmed each time she saw it. She was beginning to get rather attached to it, really.

Kara lifted her hand and gently brushed it against Michelle's cheek, saying, "Don't worry about a thing, sweetie. You're gonna do just fine. Just try to enjoy it."

Michelle, seeing her lifeline about to disappear, panicked. She reached out and grabbed Kara's arm with both of her hands, begging, "Please, can't you stay with me?"

Kara gave her a sympathetic look, but it quickly gave way to one of fear as she pulled herself free from Michelle. "I'm sorry, sweetie, but I have to go," Kara said, as she scurried down the hallway and out of sight.

Swoosh! The door to her room slid shut. Michelle was alone again.

The couch was still sticking out of the wall, but just as she began to move towards it, ready to collapse onto its rubbery softness, the voice spoke to her. "F248 will now insert the instrument provided into her anal cavity." The slot in the wall slid open to reveal a small metal object.

This was too much. Michelle was really getting sick of having things stuck up her ass. What the hell was the purpose of any of this? Despite her building anger, she did walk over to the slot in the wall. She was curious about what the object was, although she had already decided that she would refuse the command. It looked like a large silver bullet, about four inches long with a tapered tip and small protruding nodules evenly spaced over its surface. The other end had a groove near the tip, and somehow Michelle knew that her sphincter was supposed to slip into that grove, holding the probe in place. There was a small green LED lit up on the flat end of the device near the groove. She was not going to put it inside her.

The voice came back, "F248 will insert the instrument into her anal cavity."

Michelle refused to pick it up.

"F248 will insert the instrument into her anal cavity, or she will receive punishment."

A jolt of fear shot through Michelle at the mention of "punishment", yet still she held her ground. She simply was not going to go along with this any longer. Maybe if she didn't behave then they would decide to let her go. Maybe she could... Slam! Out of nowhere someone punched Michelle in the brain. Or that is what it felt like, anyway. It wasn't like being punched in the head. It actually felt like someone inside her head had tried to punch their way out. The initial shock only lasted a split second, but it was enough to knock Michelle to the ground, her whole body twitching uncontrollably. There were little aftershocks of pain that shot through her body each time she convulsed.

After a short while, Michelle's body stopped twitching and her brain began to clear. There was blood in her mouth. She had bitten her tongue. Michelle decided that Kara had been right, punishment was to be avoided.

"F248 will insert the instrument provided into her anal cavity," came the voice again.

Michelle stood up and picked up the device. It was slippery with a clear lubricant coating the outside. She bent over and leaned on the couch, slipping the slick tip of the probe into her ass. It took very little effort to push it the rest of the way in, her pliant hole extending as each of the tiny nodules popped through, the probe coming to rest as her sphincter slid in, squeezing tightly into the grove. Michelle stood up, getting used to the strange new feeling in her posterior. It wasn't really too bad, she decided, so long as she didn't move too suddenly. She hadn't even noticed she'd been crying.

After pacing around her cell for a few minutes, Michelle gingerly lowered herself onto the couch. She wasn't sure if sitting was such a good idea, but it felt fine. There was a slight bit of extra pressure on her tight little hole, but it was no more than a minor nuisance.

Michelle decided she would try the TV, hoping for something that might distract her from her present troubles. "Turn on TV," she said, and to her surprise the TV lit up, a picture appearing on the screen. It was Kara. She was strapped to a table similar to the one that had frightened her so much earlier in the day. But Kara didn't look afraid. Michelle didn't understand that. How could she be so calm while she is strapped, naked and completely immobile, onto a table? She was so exposed, her legs spread wide by the hinged metal arms which comprised that portion of the table. Michelle realized she was holding her breath, such was the anxiety she felt for her new friend.

Then a man entered the frame. Like Kara, he was completely naked. He was thin, skinny even, with shoulder length black hair. His skin was extremely pale. He was not a handsome man. His nose was too large, his teeth terribly crooked, and he wore thick glasses that looked like they were made in the early 1980's. He looked young, maybe early to mid twenties. He was eyeing Kara hungrily.

She could hear the "voice from above" speaking, but the voice didn't come from above this time. It was coming through the speakers on the screen. "M112 will attach the clamps to the female's nipples," it said.

The man walked to one side of the table, removing a metal clamp with a cord attached to it from under the table's edge. He reached out and clamped it onto Kara's left breast. A tiny gasp escaped her lips as it clasped her nipple, the blood squeezed into the tip, causing it to stiffen and its shade to darken. He then walked around to the other side, repeating the process for her right nipple. Again Kara let out a small gasp accompanied by a slight grimace this time.

Michelle was sitting bolt upright on the edge of the couch. She wanted to help her friend, but there was nothing she could do. As she was focused intently on the screen, Michelle was caught completely off guard by the sudden jolt of electricity that shot up through her entire body, emanating from the probe in her rectum. At the same moment she saw Kara's body convulse, her hips thrusting into the air as her muscles contracted. She stayed that way for about two seconds before her muscles suddenly relaxed, the cheeks of her ass making a slapping noise as they landed back on the edge of the metal table. As both women's muscles relaxed, Michelle could feel her pussy lips spreading open, the muscles which would normally hold them closed refusing to respond. Her legs had spread open wide when the jolt had gone through her. She hadn't even realized it. She could see, looking at the screen, that Kara was having a similar problem – her big thick pussy lips hanging wide, exposing her gaping sex.

The voice then said, "M112 will now use the orb provided to stimulate the female subject."

The man walked over to the slot in the wall, retrieving a smooth metal sphere, about the size of a baseball. When he turned back around, Michelle noticed that his penis had begun to engorge. He then walked over to stand between Kara's legs, stooping slightly as he stared down at the large pink gash. It looked like he was about to stick his now fully erect cock into her, when suddenly both women received another jolt. This one was more powerful than the previous one, Michelle involuntarily thrusting her pelvis and spreading her legs. It was such an unusual feeling, both pain and pleasure streaking through her nervous system. This one lasted longer than the last, her pussy lips clamped shut with tremendous force, her ass feeling as though she might crush the probe which was causing the sensation. As the pulse abated, Michelle noticed Kara's ass slap back down on the table at just the moment her own landed on the couch. The probes were perfectly synchronized.

The man then began to lower the metal sphere towards Kara's gaping hole. When it came within a couple of inches from her pussy, blue streams of energy began to stretch between them. As the energy crackled over her lips and clit, Kara let out a long high pitched whine, followed by a series of squeaks and groans. The lips on Kara's cunt, still hanging open wide, started to tremble and twitch. The closer the sphere came to touching her skin, the more violent and rapid the twitching became.