The Unexpected Holiday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, he shouted, "Stop!" Her hand pulled away from his penis, her sucking action ceasing, although she kept his balls in her mouth, resting them on her tongue. "I want you to suck my dick until I cum down your throat, now," he said. "Pull on my balls while you do it, too."

Michelle let his balls drop from her mouth, moving around to the side of the table to get a better angle for her new task. As her face hovered over his throbbing piece, she could see the slickness of his cum on it, the sour smell causing her to feel nauseous. Again she closed her eyes before sliding his swollen tip into her mouth. It tasted salty as she slid her tongue down the shaft, her hand latching onto the skin of his elongated sack, his balls sticking out the bottom of her tightly bound fist. He began thrusting up into her mouth, trying to fuck her face.

Michelle had fantasized about giving head before, but this was the first time she had actually done it. It was not like her fantasy. HE was not like her fantasy. She decided that she hated this fucker. She wanted to hurt him. Badly...

"Watch the fucking teeth, you cunt!" he shouted at her. She hadn't even realized that she had been dragging her teeth over his skin. "Go deeper," he commanded. "Take the whole thing."

She tried to do as he commanded, but her mouth was only so big. As she took him deeper, the swollen head of his prick struck the back of her throat causing her to gag and wretch. She pulled her head back, his cock slapping back to his stomach as it left her mouth. Her eyes watered as she continued to wretch, a long stream of thick sticky saliva still connecting her lips to his slick pulsing cock.

"Haven't you ever sucked cock before, you stupid whore?" he asked her with acid in his tone. "You have to deep throat it. Relax your throat muscles and just fucking take it. I want to feel your lips touch my groin. Fucking do it!"

Michelle was really getting pissed off. She couldn't understand why a fellow prisoner would be treating her this way. It sure didn't seem like he was doing this against his will. The sick fucker was enjoying degrading her, commanding her to do these things which she found so repulsive.

Her anger rising, she gave a strong tug on his balls, applying a steady forceful tension as she slipped his cock back into her mouth. She used her other hand to grip the base of his prick, squeezing as tightly as her small fist would allow. Using her anger to motivate her, she began sucking and tugging with as much speed and force as possible. She wanted to get this over with.

He was moaning with pleasure, her efforts obviously pleasing him, yet still he wasn't totally satisfied. "All the way down," he said between moans.

Michelle took a deep breath, removing her hand from his cock before sliding it as far as she could up her throat. Her body wanted to gag, but she willed herself not to, slowly moving her head up and down his shaft. She pushed it yet further, until her lips closed around the base, just kissing the skin around his pelvis, holding it there as long as she could before she ran out of air. As she began to pull away, he suddenly thrust up hard, the head of his prick ramming into the back of her throat. At this she began choking and retching, pulling him from her mouth. She vomited up a small amount of yellowish white bile onto his crotch, as she coughed, tears streaming down her face.

He showed no mercy. "Stroke me. Now! Make me fucking cum!" he yelled at her.

She gripped him around his cock with both hands then, stroking it up and down at a furious pace. The sour smell of vomit filled the room, her own bile acting as a lubricant as she tugged away. His muscles began to flex, an angry sounding groan escaping from his mouth which was locked open in a painful expression. She could feel soft pulses of electricity begin to shoot up her arms as the probe began flashing again. He began grunting loudly as his warm white cum began spurting from his cock, his body bucking like a dying man. She kept pumping away on his prick until the cum stopped squirting.

A great pool of cum, spit, sweat, and bile had covered his crotch and torso, oozing down his sides onto the table. He didn't speak anymore after that. He just lay there breathing heavy, occasionally twitching, covered in filth.

Michelle walked over to where the sink was still protruding from the wall and proceeded to wash her hands and face. She then rinsed out her mouth, gargling multiple times, trying to get the nasty acidic taste to go away. She was really glad that the ordeal was over.

Still feeling the rage that had built within her during the humiliating process, Michelle looked up toward the ceiling and asked, "Can I go back to my own cell now?" Before even waiting for a reply, she began walking toward the door. She expected to feel the intense pain of the collar's "punishment" as she stepped quickly through the door, heading back down the hall toward her own room. But it never came. As she stepped into her room, the door swooshed closed. She was happy to be alone this time.