The Unexpected Visitor

Story Info
Wife brings a surprise guest to their bedroom.
2.1k words
3.97
109.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband has been writing erotic stories for a few months and sharing them with me, some of which are about our sexual escapades. At first I was a bit shy with the idea of him writing about us and what we did behind closed doors, but the truth is they do get me going and make my pussy quite wet. At first I would not masturbate while reading them for fear of getting caught or because of my familial duties, which could interrupt at any time -- but the thought, was always there and I longed to rub my pussy as I read his sweet words.

After a while, my husband started getting creative; leaving me home alone so I could read his stories in private and take matters into my own hands -- literally.

One time recently when I was out he sent me a text telling me that a Certified Letter had come for me and that it was on my computer for me to read "as soon as you get home." When I arrived home the house was empty and it was not a Certified Letter on my computer, it was one of his erotic writings about us with specific directions on the envelope to go upstairs turn on the alarm and relax. I took the envelope upstairs and read the story titled "The Exercise Surprise" in the pleasant company of my vibrator; gently pressing the slender, buzzing white plastic against my pussy as I read about my husband taking me from behind with his long hard cock and squeezing my 34D's while I sucked another mans length -- all the while working myself to a very nice orgasm as I was imaginarily pleasured by my husband and the stranger.

My husband often includes other men in his stories about us, although the actual participation of another person had never happened -- yet.

With him always fantasizing about another man fucking me while he watches, and me enjoying the thought of a hard cock in my mouth as I get fucked by the man I love or getting fucked by another man as I suck my man's dick, I started to wonder if he really wanted this to happen, or if I really would do it.

And since energy follows thought, I started thinking more and more about how I could make this fantasy come true for both of us without anyone getting hurt.

My husband kept writing stories and sharing them with me, regularly involving other men. Our dialogue got to be more open about sex and our fantasies. The thought of a threesome began to become more and more exciting to me and I often found myself thinking of it so I decided to put my plan in motion.

To build confidence in both myself and my husband, I started incorporating the toys my husband has bought me into our lovemaking -- I would suck the dildo he bought me while he fucked me or while his tongue so perfectly penetrated my pussy and circled my clit -- or I'd slowly slide the fake cock in and out of my wet pussy while I sucked my man's perfect penis. I loved the way this made me feel and I was hoping it was getting my husband comfortable with the idea of another cock being in the room so when the plan came together he would be ready.

Since I couldn't really bring in anyone we knew, I had to figure out a way to find the guy I would bring into our bedroom. I decided a male escort would be the best -- no emotional ties, no commitments and after "the event" it would be over and he would be gone.

The day started as any other, except the house was empty and it was just the two of us. It had been a lazy morning and I was wearing a fairly skimpy tank top with no bra (like my husband loves) revealing my ample cleavage to him every time I bent or kneeled as well as some short shorts that hugged my curvy ass.

I made sure to give my man a good show all morning so he would be horny and ready to go at 1:30. Around 1:10 I stopped my husband in the hallway and planted a very sensual and deliberate kiss on his lips as I reached down and grabbed his growing cock. He said "what was that for?" and I told him that it was because I loved him and that I needed him - then and there.

He quickly obliged by picking me up and carrying me into the family room and gently placing me on the floor. He immediately started massaging my tits through the tank top, bringing my nipples to immediate attention. .The site of my hard nipples made him smile and he told me how beautiful he thought I was and bent down while lifting up my top to reveal my heaving breasts and he took my left nipple into his mouth and began circling my dark areola in perfect time. He told me he'd been thinking of sucking my tits all day and that the outfit I had on was very revealing and it made the morning really nice. I could feel my pussy getting wet and beginning to throb knowing what was about to come.

My husband continued perfectly sucking my tits, working his way down my belly where he unsnapped my shorts and pulled them down around and off my ankles -- moistened panties and all.

I asked him to strip down, as well, and he did so before resuming his sensual kissing of my belly. He worked his way down to my pussy and began softly licking my clit and my hips began gyrating in rhythm with his tongue. My husbands head was buried deep in my crotch when I sneaked a peak at the clock and it said 1:31 and just then I heard, as expected, the front door open, close and lock. I looked to see if my husband noticed and he did not. Bob was here and I immediately got butterflies in my stomach. What would my husband say when this stranger walked into the room?

My man continued his work on my pussy and I moaned in pleasure as I arched my head back to see when Bob entered the room -- and there he was -- watching my husband eat my pussy as he stroked his nice cock, which was getting harder and larger. My pussy immediately reacted. The fact of being watched by a virtual stranger, while the man I love so perfectly ate my pussy, got me so horny I thought I would cum right then.

As I laid arched back watching Bob stroke his now fully erect cock I started massaging my breasts, which made Bob smile in anticipation.

My husband was really enjoying my pussy when he reached up to massage my breasts and he must have looked up and saw Bob because he suddenly stopped. My heart raced in anticipation of his response when he simply asked "who is he?" I responded by telling him the truth -- that his stories of other men joining us got me so hot and that I thought it would be fun for us to make one of the stories come true so I searched escort services and found Bob and asked him to join us for an afternoon of fun.

Much to my pleasure, and Bob's relief, my husband said, "then what is he waiting for?" and went back to work on my now throbbing pussy. At the same time, Bob came over and laid down on his right side with his stiff cock right in front of me. I reached out with my right hand and began rubbing its length. It was hard as a rock and I pulled him closer and took the head of his swollen dick between my lips. I circled the head in the same motion and speed that my husband was circling my clit. I began taking more and more of his cock into my mouth and he began pushing more and more of his inches my way. As I sucked Bob's large cock, he started massaging my tits, which were swaying to the enthusiastic eating and sucking -- the room was filling with lust.

My husband was moaning as he sucked my pussy. Bob was moaning as I sucked his cock. And I was really moaning at the mere idea of what was happening and the pleasure I was feeling.

I looked down at my husband and caught him looking directly at Bob's cock as it slid in and out of my mouth -- this got me even more excited and I wanted to give my man a show so I began rapidly taking Bob's entire length in and out of my wanting mouth and began gyrating my pussy against my husbands mouth. I sucked Bob's cock faster and faster, massaging his balls and squeezing his firm ass and I felt Bob's cock get even harder -- I swear it grew an inch in my mouth. I knew he was about to cum, which brought me that much closer to coming in my husband's mouth. I then unleashed a fierce orgasm to my husbands licking, quickly begging my man to make love to me.

He got up on his knees, stroked his throbbing cock and told me to get on my hands and knees, which I did without losing Bob's big dick from my mouth. Then my husband entered me from behind. Slow strokes at first but the motion increase as he pushed his inches further and further into my wet, wet pussy. It felt so good to have his familiar cock in my pussy and Bob's strange dick in my mouth.

Being fucked from both ends was definitely a huge turn-on and I felt another colossal orgasm building throughout my body.

My husband was buried deep inside me, grinding his crotch against my ass with his right hand reached around squeezing my swaying right breast and gently massaging my nipple while perfectly rubbing my clit with his left hand as I simultaneously had all of Bob's inches comfortably in my mouth, swirling my tongue around and around his head and shaft while his right hand was reached down massaging my left breast gently playing with my nipple and his left hand gently guiding my head back and forth as I took his dick faster and deeper down my throat.

It was almost more than I could take. I began to shudder. My husband fucked me faster and faster, his cock was as hard as I had ever felt it. Inch after inch, in and out of my pussy -- over and over, in and out, in and out. He kept going and going as I loudly begged for "more, more, more, more." and I started jacking off Bob's dick with my right hand -- begging him to come for me.

I could again tell this excited my husband because as I continued moaning and loudly exclaiming over and over "more, I'm cumming, More!! Fuck me, I'm cumming," he buried his large familiar load deep inside his pussy as Bob unleashed his load into my open mouth and hand. This sent me over the deep end as I went off on one of the best orgasms of my life. Both cocks were pulsating -- one beating like a heart in my drenched pussy and the other now back throbbing in my mouth as I licked Bob's cum off the swollen head of his thick cock, catching the last spurts of his juice on my tongue. I had two hard cocks inside me -- one in my pussy and one in my mouth, I had four hands all over my body, squeezing and massaging both my big natural tits and one familiar had rubbing my clit - it was heaven and I was humming with ecstasy.

We slowly came apart and I turned to my husband. He just winked and smiled at me. Bob got up, got dressed and exited as quietly as he entered.

My best friend and I then moved closer together forming a tight embrace, alone, and began kissing passionately with his familiar and talented hands immediately finding my sensitive breasts and pussy.

He then took me by surprise when he laid me back and went down on me again. He had never eaten my pussy after cumming inside me. What a turn on this was and, judging by his enthusiasm, he really enjoyed it too.

After a nice bit of oral he mounted me and made love to me until we both climaxed together again before drifting off into a very comfortable and embracing slumber.