All Comments on 'The Unwanted Houseguest'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Unfucking believable!!

Best story I've ever read!

Maddie

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best POS ever!!!

Unreal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow!!

This story certainly is in my favorite list. Damn!! It was hot like hell, as well as written with passion. It's rare to find sex stories that display human emotions to this extent . . . Thanks buddy!! Hope to see more from u in future . . .

~~~~ Saimon

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 13 years ago
Loved it!

Great story. I found it all very credible and believable too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Terrible

It was too long and masogynistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Tres hot

cum bucket tales are my favorite type stories This one very well done

altho' the three male protagonists are too broadly drawn with no shad

ing in their personna.Loved her. suggestion to all those who e- in: use

spell-checker!

!

DocCISDocCISabout 13 years ago
After all this time, found this...

What a gem! Very well written and erotic. Has hit my favorite's list even after all this time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your vs. You're

Decent story, but please learn the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice seduction story

nice story of seducing and breaking woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing.

I thought it was amazing. I sat riveted and could not go to bed until i finished it. Great fantasy thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story but...

It was pretty good but definitely in the wrong category. It should be in Nonconsent/Reluctance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Read.

A very good fantasy. A little long and drawn out, but pretty erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another chapter

Another chapter where Steve understands that Beth is his perfect lover, faithful and obedient sex slave and sex toy, and came back for take away Beth who willingly and happily accept hed destiny of total slave at Steve wish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Big cock

"It took four of her hands to cover the shaft and his cock's fat head was still peaking out at her."

What is she a fucking octopus?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stupid and pathetic!

Just another small dick,wimp husband tale where the wife falls for a bigger dick. Old and been told so many times. Not believable and no way a wife would act that way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please stop!

Ten pages of pure, unadulterated crap. Just to make another cuckold? Oh please, please stop this lousy writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Objectifed?????

What a stupid, loser, sorry excuse for a human being, pathetic asshole author. Climb into the shitter and pull the flush handle, because that is what you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The author is a sorry excuse of a human being.

Makes a strong case for the thinning of the herd (starting with the author). Author, go away you pathetic excuse of a piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Put a shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger author.

This has to be the stupidest dumb shit in the world.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

notice how cuckie crap like this from the early 2000's have high scores only because only cuckies came here then. not any more.

johnstang2johnstang2almost 11 years ago
People, If you did not like the Story then:

Don't Fucking read it.

If you read every single word while hating the story then part of you got off on the torture of reading the story. That makes you a sadistic piece of shit.

One of you commented that this story got a high rating for its from the early part of the 2000's. Funny the first comment is only 4 years old (2009). Now that makes you stupid as well.

Now if you don't like a story for its a cuckold story then don't be a stupid sadistic piece of shit and keep you fucking opinion to yourselves.

Thanks everyone for dragging me down to yall's level.

And about this story, I enjoyed it especially the ending seeing as the story was a figment of the wife's imagination then she decides to make it real. Its like the ending of an erotic Twilight Zone episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Excellent job. The web of the fantasy filled story is fantastic and flows well, with only a few typos distracting the reader. Despite none of the characters being particularly likable, it is easy to become involved with them which is a credit to the Author. Very well done. Thank you Stormbringer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1 star

10 pages really,10???? You couldn't have just got this sick,cuck,wimp bullshit over with in 1 page like all the other cuckies do??? Not only are you dickless but you are long winded!!! What a pile of shit!!!!

Hesubs4meHesubs4meover 9 years ago
Excellent!!

Fuck that "anonymous" dumb shit who commented earlier I've NEVER took the time to read any story on here of more than 3 pages and I was ready to read MORE after 10 of yours ..... Salute ...... Post more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
with any luck

you died from a harshest case of aids in human history or something close

greygotskillsgreygotskillsover 9 years ago
Epic Erotica

Nicely done. You have written a very detailed and entertaining erotic tale. I liked Beth's journey from the uptight, strong willed person she was at the beginning of the story to ultimately becoming Steve's sexual slave. I like how you took the time to develop the story and characters instead of just rushing to the finish. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Piece of shit of a story

A piece of shit of a story written and enjoyed by woman hating, pieces of shit, misogynists.

LadyErainaLadyErainaover 9 years ago
Learn the difference please

THAN not THEN. For love of God, THAN!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not again

A very formulaic story and overly long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Oh my God! :)))

- The baby..

And why not 15 inch dick ?? - Or the 18th ?? :)))

- Or better yet.. - Why not a 22-inch for instance? :)))))

Kerry312Kerry312about 9 years ago
Lmfao

You do know Cain killed Able right

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Okay then you stumbled.

The it was all a dream and she caved in a single night thing is a terribly weak plot twist that all but murders your entire story.

Your characters beth pricipally seems rather inconsistent seeming to bounce between extremes. Rapidly and with disconcerting speed.

The straw feminist bullshit pulled was turnoff due to the transparency especially when such small sums are involved.

As well as the transparently poor marriage and absent husband. It cheapens the emotional appeal inherent in NTR or cuckold story when the husband isn't present as a character of sympathy

This whole things could have done with being serialized and the sex scenes made more unique and expanded.

The bullying, cheating, manipulation, and drugging were okay as a depiction of rape and dubcon and psychological condition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nothing like having

511 willing cuckolds as fans. You and the rest of the sick fucker that love this shit should all be killed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fanstastic - Soooo Good

You are an excellent writer of cuckold stories and frankly the longer the story the better. I cannot get enough of your stories Stormbringer - you are a fantastic author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
trash

dis just packaged slavery,the guy had no feelings,dis is arrant nonsense

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Total SHIT!

Let's apply the following to that piece of shit,miserable excuse for a wife :

There once was a girl named Alice,

who used a dynamite stick as a phallice.

They found her vagina,

in South Carolina,

and bits of her tits in Dallas.

AND while we're at it,let's have someone slice off Steve and Duane at their roots!

10 pages of complete crap!

nikkic83nikkic83over 8 years ago
written by a man. obviously

Shame. Had so much potential. I kept reading hoping it'd get better. After Steve starting sharing her and she liked it, you blew it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WHAT HAPPENED

THE STORY WAS GOING GREAT AND THEN THE ENDING CHANGED THE STORY TO NOTHING. IN FACT - WAS THERE NO PREVIOUS SEX OR DID SHE GET THREE OTHER MEN IN HER BODY? TRULY A HORRIBLE ENDING AND LIKE I INDICATED, DID SHE JUST IMAGINE THE SEX WITH SOMEONE OTHER THAN HER HUBBY - PLUS WHEN DID SHE FINALLY FIND HER MARRIAGE PARTNER TO GET HER OFF. CONFUSSION.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hey annony you dick head asshole

STOP YOUR FUCKING YELLING . You're about as ignorant as they come. Man you really are the asshole of LIT!!!.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Reading the comments first

I normally read or check out the comments of a story prior to reading them. When I read the one submitted by Anonymous noted with: Hey annony you dick head asshole, it is obvious he doesn't understand some readers may have eyes that aren't a 100% and always write in upper case. So Asshole, you should also understand that not everyone found the comment not honestly written. You, my Ass-hole, need to sign your name if you find problems. I will read the story without your idiot comment.

CarnalProdigyCarnalProdigyalmost 8 years ago
Incredible Story!

Absolutely one of the best on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I think it's one of the best story has written by Stormbringer. He has a great fantasy. He could become a great writer if make a big literature. By the way anybody knows why he doesn't create a new story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Omg

This is one of the best stories I've ever read I didn't read it all at once so it kept me horny for days can't wait to read more

NeilMc123NeilMc123over 7 years ago

Fabulous story. Well constructed. She sounds like a great woman to slide your cock into. This story must have driven the Trolls insane. Great work and hope to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing story.

Part 2? Curious on what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

this is one of the best stories i've read. ignore all the negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice

Nicely Done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful language

Loved it, you tell the story so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I think it would look wonderful over the mantle

Right below "Cricket from another story... one with a better ending

crawler101crawler101almost 6 years ago
sheesh

you write 10 pages and i could have told you to stop after 6 alineas...so bad!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Absolutely brilliant

This is easily in the top 3 greatest erotica stories I've ever read (and I've been reading them for years). I don't understand the people on here who claim to think it was junk but then read the whole thing! Why??!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Barely got to page 2

then skimmed some of the latter pages to the end.

Glad this isn't printed in this age of saving paper.

Only thing Steve needed was to be black, but then David would have to be and you can't have a BBC with only 5 1/2 inches.

Good stories have some form of logic, even wild fantasies. There is no logic in her not bouncing on the pavement, maybe after the fucking to get her hopes up.

And the epilogue made no sense whatsoever.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Say what?

"conservative, intellectual, feminist"???????

No such thing. That's like the movie line, "hot ice". It's absurd on it's face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Picture ...

... a huge hog, hanging by its hind legs; the kosher butcher just having finished slicing downwards over the intestinal area, disemboweling the hog as all the guts and blood and inner organs slop out onto the floor; the stench of blood iron and feces bursting from the bowels as the terrorized pig's dying squeals reverberate throughout the building. Now imagine yourself in place of the hog. That would be your just payment and reward for writing this ignorant, debased trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wtf i almost died

Ok, so this made me sick to my stomach and i basically rage read it through and was like "yeah if i was David i would shoot Steve and Beth and myself". I can relate to this story in the beginning that now i am mad at my girlfriend. I am actually triggered 0/10 this was so offensive because, god had smaller dick than Steve"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
10 pages too much

I would have distanced myself from Steve a long time ago if he were my brother. Why can't these stories end up with someone like David shooting his brother in the chest or something? I think that would at least help with the unbelievable wimpiness of David.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Man Without Honor

I can understand a man who wishes to control his girl, but a man who will sink so low as to betray the woman who gave him what he wanted. He was not even honest enough to give her her share of the money for the filming. What a disgusting man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Are all Americans so repressed about sex?

I thoroughly enjoyed the story (am female if anyone thinks it’s relevant). What really surprised me were the reactions of other readers. Wow people are all Americans so repressed about sex.

Try and bear in mind the following probably not a comprehensive list of facts

- it was a fantasy.

- yes she enjoyed what happened to her. Stop the press people! Sex IS supposed to be enjoyable for all involved and NO it’s NOT dirty or wrong.

- she was blackmailed. Even towards the end of the ‘dream scene’ she didn’t really have a choice. Duane may not have forced her but Arsehole Steve would have forced himself onto her (not necessarily his fault it’s the way he was written) Due to these events yeah she technically cheated on her husband.

- it started because her jerk of a husband bet the rent money, dumb selfish move. The brother of course appears to have had his ethics and morality surgically removed at birth.

- ok the author did use an inappropriate reference regarding God (for those who believe) I can see why they would be upset/disturbed by that reference.

I’m still shocked that some guy (probably?) is angry at his own girlfriend because of this story, maybe it turned her on who knows? Who (honestly) cares?

IMHO blame society, bloody hell even blame the new wave feminists who spout crap and (selfish, childish bitches) have decreed that it’s not ok for a woman to enjoy and flaunt her own body.

I can’t easily comment on anything other than western society from a first hand POV, women have been demonised for centuries, “good girls don’t”. Money isn’t the root of all evil it’s women, check your bibles and historic literature (bearing in mind that for a damned long time the bible was the only acceptable literature) We’re either placed on a pedestal or in the gutter with nothing in between. Why you might ask? Simple so that men can either look up their skirts or down their tops. If a woman enjoys sex she’s a whore and a slut, if a man enjoys it then well done that guy.

So bearing in mind the above points, chill the hell out people. It was a sexy story, at least the poor woman finally had her eyes opened that sex is supposed to be good. Orgasms for women have been proven to increase the likelihood of conception. Btw, no I don’t condone cheating on a partner when a commitment has been made.

.....so rant over, thanks Stormbringer from the other side of the pond, I definitely enjoyed your tale of debauchery.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
So many

So many people suck up to this lowlife would be author. What an utter POS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Racist garbage.

This shit belongs in IR. It's a dump for the spew of vile racists like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So THIS is the original!

Excellent high octane filth. Am so pleased that some of the Anonymous cowards hate it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My head hurt

My brain became so numb by the end of it that I didn't ever realize the ending was just her imagination until I read someone else's comment.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 4 years ago
Dumb to three decimal places

"Conservative, intellectual, feminist" is an oxymoron(easy on the oxy). Any woman who gets a degree in women's studies is an idiot. Any man who gambles with the rent money (while they were struggling to make ends MEAT(sic)) is an idiot. Any allegedly feminist woman who would put up with a brother-in-law who treated her like a slave is simply unbelievable.

Add a couple of paragraphs longer than a full screen; and I skipped to the end. There, in the last scene before the epilogue, she has the first 2 orgasms of her life. WTF?

sallysailsallysailabout 4 years ago

I just love the comments it's so nice to see everyone get so worked up, must have got something right! I am a woman and loved it of course it's unlikely to happen it's fantasy so relax and enjoy, like I have, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One of the Best Hot Wife Stories

One of the Best Hot Wife Stories. Very Well written. Ignore the negative comments. Having read numerous over the years this is really one of the best in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1,451 faves out of 1,577,417 that's 0.92 faves per 1K views (a really excellent faves-to-views ratio)

David, buddy, I had better accept the fact that going forward, you will have to share Beth with other men or only with Steve.

Excerpt from the story:

Quote. ... Beth [...] replied, "I said, I didn't know penises got that large."

"Oh" David closed his eyes, "I love you Beth,"

"I love you too." she replied thinking about Steve's cock. (Unquote.)

PRICELESS!

bbwnolder99bbwnolder99over 3 years ago
Hot wife story???

Don't get me wrong I thought the story was very hot. But it was not a cuckold or hot wife story. It was just a very hot story about a wife cheating on her husband. I think it could've been far better if she would of included her husband in her cheating. He was mostly nonexistent the whole time in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Move out of your Mom's basement ...

...and quit sniffing her panties while you stroke your tiny cock. Fucktard!

AlericAlericover 3 years ago

Beth can't blame David for anything, she is the one that took the bet. Clearly she does take responsibility for her actions.

BigDee44BigDee44over 3 years ago

I don’t get the ending. It makes me feel like I wasted my time. Oh, and did David ever find out that he is only a half-brother to Steve? Did Beth go to a counselor? And what color is the inevitable baby?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

★★★★★ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why would a husband stay around and be treated like that. I had a friend Ted that his older brother Elmer was always bullied him. He was bigger and one heck of a fighter. I never heard of him getting beat. He also thought he was a gift for the female's. Well some buddies and I were out enjoying a beer when he came in all proud and cocky. One of the guy's at our table said something like one of these days someone needs to beat the A____e butt. Have you heard the latest he is messing around with Amy. What Bill said that low life would deserve it if someone did beat him to a pulp. After that I promised myself I would get the job done. I had a friend from the military that was going to be in town. I talked to him. The night it took place I was with buddies at the same bar. What really suprized me it was a woman that kicked his butt. It happened outside and she drove away before the cops got there. I think 9 people seen it happen. We the law got there no one had ever seen the woman before. As I walked by my army buddy I said very quietly thank you. He said no problem. That woman put stud in the hospital. Later at home my wife Tarry asked what all the excitement was at the bar. I laughed and said a woman kicked Elmer Johnson's but and he is in the hospital Well he kind of slowed down but later he was going back to his old tricks. What had made it worse was he was messing with Tarry and that was not going to happen. We were out with friends and the SOB had stopped Tarry in the hall while she was returning from the restroom. Bill aproched me saying Elmer had Tarry trapped in the hall by the restrooms. I jumped up and ran to get my wife. I yelled get your hands off my wife you SOB. Just as he turned saying what are you going to do about it? Just as I hit him with all I had he went backwards losing his balance. I grabbed Tarry and said come on. As we was walking I heard a crash behind me. I turned and a bouncer had put Elmer down. Later I heard Elmer was running up behind me. I thanked the bouncer. That slowed Elmer down again only it lasted a lot longer. After to other men had beat him.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 3 years ago

I loved it. Once I submit to a Man like Beth did I cant seem to get enough. I've even been given to other Mens like with Duane only my first Dom Mens was Black and ALL my firsts to take me were Black Mens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And why was the wife mad at David? She saw the 4 sevens and made the call that David should accept the bet. Instead of being a whiny bitch she should have stopped them earlier...

5.5 inches x 3 is not just short of a foot...

I didn't get any further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very long should be less detailed more action gave it one star i think the story is good but very long with less action

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

verdict: bullet to the head each for everybody involved.

LovelyLemonyLovelyLemonyover 2 years ago

I found this story hot and entertaining. It's fantasy. I really don't understand the people who are reading and becoming offended. And saying terrible things to the author from behind keyboards. I find this upsetting. Sometimes I read stories on here and genuinely feel revolted, but this is down to personal taste! I always appreciate the authors honesty and generosity for putting their writing out there.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Good story, not my favourite theme, but hey I read it and that’s on me (yes, take note story haters), tbh the fact it was well written with an actual plot plus decent grammar and wasn’t littered with spelling errors helps enormously, so 5⭐️ for being a decent writer and making a theme I don’t normally read entertaining! Thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I rent our basement. The last renters were 2 seniors college guys. We seldom seen them. At least I didn't see them. They had been living there several months. Once in a while I would have a business trip. The last trip I was packed and ready the night before because my flight was at 6 o'clock. We said our goodbyes and love yous in the am and I said I see her in 2 days. My trip was canceled at the last minute. Then I had to help a co-worker so I would get home a little later than normal. When I was approaching I seen the dinning room light on that was unusual we always ate at our island in the kitchen. So I drove on by parked and walked back to check things out. She and the college boys were eating and talking like it was a normal thing for them. I took some videos. The worst was when one of them asked if they could join her in our bed she said absolutely not that is restricted for her and her husband only. How about you coming down to the basement again. She laughed saying you guys about wear me out. One said really I have only had you twice and the other said I only had you once. Yes but I'm married and I'm married to a wonderful man that I love and he's one horny man. I thought I'm breaking this up before it get any further out of hand. I walked to my vehicle and called home saying hey love I'm on my way home see you in a short my meetings got canceled. Love you see you shortly. I walked back quickly to watch. I mean they were rushing around trying to get things back to normal. So I went back to drive home. I heard the basement door click when I walked in she was in the kitchen doing dishes. I gave her a kiss on the cheek asking where were did all the dishes come from I washed them last night. Then I went silent. She paused and said honey I'm so sorry I have messed up she started crying. We talked most of the night. We decided to try and stick together. I told her some how she needed to rebuild my trust in her. I posted the eviction notice along with the deposit and remainder of the month's rent I never spoke to them again till they were moving out and they were apologizing. It took a while but we are back on track.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have read this story thrice, and might read it again. I am a Hindu Brahmin woman; married for seven years to a businessman. For three years I was a full time housewife, but I felt suffocated at home because I was not happy in bed with my husband. I managed to persuade my in-laws to allow me to do some job; I am B.Com. I accepted a job in an office, knowing well that the Chief Executive was a flirt. Soon, I was going out with him as his Assistant. He was pretty good in bed, but I needed more. I quit the job without informing anyone at home, and started socializing with outsiders in the name of job requirement, and soon was servicing some exclusive men as a call girl. I strictly operated outside the city I lived in. Once travelling in my regular taxi, but with an unknown middle- aged driver, in winters, I had to check in in an ordinary hotel, because the vehicle developed a snag, which was to take long. The cab driver was with the mechanic until 11 a.m. next morning, and had caught cold. I cancelled my booking with the client, and returned to the city and got the driver admitted to a private hospital. He recovered after five days, and I visited him every day. Without informing the cab agency, I paid the new and unknown driver for all these days. His family lived in a nearby small town and was not informed about his ailment.

It was during my next taxi ride with him that we talked about many things; he informed me that he was married and had two children. I started booking him in the city rides as well; I started enjoying his company, and then, on my insistence, he shared my double- bed room in a hotel. That night, I was soon in his bed. We had sex, the way he wanted, until next morning. Though embarrassed but I was satiated by his circumcised cock. I don't know why I did not ask his name all these days.

For last seven months, I have been meeting him without the cab agency's knowledge. He has no knowledge about the nature of my job, though he knows I am married, but without a kid. I missed my last periods, and I know it is his seed in my belly. I am not sure how to react in the situation? I do not want him to abandon his family, but I strongly feel a desire to tell him that I have conceived with his seed, and loving it.

Riya

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

whore

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

see if he can get a job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was going to give it more than 5 stars until page 10, which turned out to be a real disappointment. As a writer the epilogue made no sense, just a repeat of that first night with Steve and her husband watching. Steve always lied to her, and the old photographer gave him $5000 for the photos, but never told him of the video and never paid him for it, so Steve gotten some of his own medicine because he was lied to. Then he only gave Beth $1000 and lied to her that it was half. However, the story fell far short, because with my knowledge of the law, Steve may have signed a release but Beth did not, so she could have gone to court against the photographer after Steve left, and gotten all of the money the photographer made, and Steve would never know unless she wanted to name him too as a defendant and taken all of his money too from the photographer, and that doesn't involve punitive damages. Beth could have ended up being a very wealthy woman and porn star. Her husband's threat of divorce would be mute with the threat she would get nothing, but he would look like a fool in court explaining how she was a devoted wife and not a slut when he offered her to his brother to pay a gambling debt that first night with Steve. You had the opportunity to have a realty great many other chapters to this story. JEF

RuthMRuthMalmost 2 years ago

What a hot sexy story kept my pussy wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

stopped reading when you made her fuck a black dude .

one star

cibixcibixover 1 year ago

Wow! amazing story, bravo. Looking forward to reading your others....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

David should count his lucky star's and stay away from the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good enough to read to the end. Nice progression, but for the sex to have been that pleasurable for the Wife, you need to include a lot more clit stimulation. No woman (regularly) goes from zero to 100 in 20 minutes. And 40 minutes of fucking with a really large penis...think rug burn inside the coochie. Not believable that Husband wasn't "into" being a cuckold, as in turned on by it. He sets his wife up for a handjob by not intervening? By allowing her to pay for his gambling loss with sex. No sir, Husband had been jerking off to the idea of his wife with his brother for awhile. His change at the end, not quite believable, unless he talked with Brother about her being turned on by dominance, and consensual non-consent.

@Anonymous from 3rd from this one, I could/am labeling you, but you probably can't change. I am curious as to what exactly bothered you about her fucking Duane? What was the trail of breadcrumbs that led to a one star rating? Not really expecting an answer though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At least two people neeed to die in this story. Preferably slowly and extremely painfully. I'd go with drugging them, then stuffing them in a freezer while they were still alive. That way I could claim she ran off with him then dispose of the garbage at my leisure.

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

I liked the story. The ending was a little weird. But that’s ok. Either way, she’s going to be out looking for some big dick. It would be cool if she broadened her education to get a degree in Human Sexuality then teach classes to the feminist studies. (God knows they need it.)

Good buildup for the plot, character development was great and the sex was, well, sexy.

The only thing I would say construction wise is the long paragraphs make the story hard to read with an iPad (didn’t distract from the story, just hard to keep my place

BigDee44BigDee44over 1 year ago

Those cannot be more than hal-brothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There seems to be a real sequence problem at the end. That really took me out of the Martian Slut Ray story, which was kind of hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I found the whole story improbable. Good fiction should read true, and there aren't many

women in the USA who would do this. I'm also tired of the 'big cock" worship. 90% of us are

lucky if we have 7" and yet our women are satisfied.

PasoDoble_69PasoDoble_69about 1 year ago

This story was hot! I enjoyed the complexity of her first starting out as a feminist and what that meant to, Beth and then finishing with her feeling empowerment not feeling she had betrayed her beliefs. Excellently written. Some great scenes such as Beth getting cum hungry and digging it out of her belly button and getting excited by Harry's smell succumbing to her need of an orgasm corresponding to Steve's use of fingers and her going down on the fat photographer's cock. I like how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I GAVE UP WHEN HE ORDERED HER BACK INTO THE HOUSE. NOTHING MORE TO SAY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn good story !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank Gid she's gone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just imagine the baby if Beth gets pregnant how she going to tell the baby we’re babies come from and all she remembers is a poker game in December on Christmas and or Christmas Day and she blurts out Christmas Day poker party

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
7535 Followers
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES