The Unwitting Guardian Ch. 08A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arraiga
Arraiga
85 Followers

"Huh?" Sensara asked, pausing her sobs and looking up at Ryna's face. "Ryna, why are your pupils black?"

"Sorry, I forgot you could hear me. My pupils are black?" Ryna asked, curious. He began the hike back to the dorms.

"Yeah, but the black just faded away... Ryna, why is no one moving?" Sensara asked, looking around alarmedly.

"I have paused time, more or less. Everyone else is frozen in the positions they were when I paused everything." Ryna explained.

"Are you for real? I thought you were joking!" Sensara said disbelievingly.

"I knew you didn't believe me! You liar!" Ryna exclaimed jokingly, trying to keep her from crying again.

"You told me a demon lived inside you, and that you had all sorts of new powers! It would be weird for me to just believe you!" she exclaimed.

"And here I thought we had an unshakable trust... Can you stand?" Ryna joked.

"Yeah," she replied. Ryna let her down, making an exaggerated motion about how heavy she was. "Oh stop it you asshole. So, is this how you saved me?"

"Yeah, it is." Ryna replied. He took her hand, sending comfort through to her.

"So, if you can freeze everything, why not just use that, and beat the shit out of all of those guys before they could hurt your friends?" Sensara asked.

"I guess I could, but where is the fun in that? Beating up someone who can't fight back is just bullying," Ryna said, sage-like.

"Where is the fun in hospital bills?" she retorted.

"True 'dat!" Ryna replied, avoiding the question.They didn't talk for the rest of the way to the dormitory, but Sensara was clearly still rather shell-shocked from the experience, and leaned heavily into Ryna for warmth and the feeling of being protected. When they had reached their dorm room Sensara started up again.

"So, let us just make this clear," Sensara started as she pushed open the door. The combination of the phrase and her raised eyebrow threw up about 5 red flags in Ryna's mind. "You have been able to freeze time for, oh, a month now, right?"

"Umm... that depends," Ryna said feebly.

"So, if you could do it, then why have you not come to see me during school hours?" Sensara asked, grinning mischievously. Her lust practically radiated out of her,

"Well, you see, there is an excellent explanation for that--"

"I'm sure there is, so let's hear it,"

"I don't believe in the abuse of power," Ryna said stoically. Before she could respond, Ryna pulled her into a kiss. "I think we should let the past go, and live in the present," he whispered.

"You're lucky I'm such a forgiving girlfriend," she replied, grabbing his tie and pulling him into the room, and depositing him on the bed. She turned and slowly undressed, loving the feeling of his eyes on her bare back. She turned, her panties (the only article of clothing left on) bunched on one of her legs. She straddled him, pulling his head between her exposed breasts.

"Mmmm, that feels so much better," she purred. Ryna slowly worked his tongue around both of her breasts, leaving a trail of goosebumps. A little lightbulb went off in his head, and he began working his tongue across her breasts in a determined pattern.

"If you can tell me what I'm spelling, I'll go lower," he said enticingly. Resuming, he felt her body shift as she threw her head back in pleasure when he went over one of her nipples.

"I dunno, I kinda like how good this feels," she teased. In reality, he was driving her crazy. Her head was going blank from the pleasure, forcing her to make a huge conscious effort to pay attention to the letters Ryna was licking on her tits.

Around the outside of one breast, "C", up the middle, then back down and under the other and up the other side "U-u". There was a brief relief as he lifted off to start again in the lower corner and made a diagonal stroke over one breast, then another down the other breast, then up again into the corner of her chest opposite from where he had started, "mmmm, N." He worked across the top of her chest, then backtracked to the center and teasingly made his way in between her tits, almost bringing her to orgasm right there.

"T?" Rather than answer, Ryna grabbed her and flipped her around so that she was lying on her back, all without letting his tongue leave her cleavage. He continued his trek down her body at an agonizingly slow pace, stopping to kiss her stomach for what felt like an eternity.

"Except time is frozen," Sensara thought, trying to distract herself from Ryna's tongue. Her fragile control shattered as he skipped the short distance from her navel to her soaking wet pussy and clit. All it took was a touch to send her over the edge.

"Forget your tongue, Ryna, I want your cock inside me!" Sensara demanded, blushing at her boldness. Ryna's pants were off so quickly she would have sworn that he had been wearing those rip-off (like the action, not cheap, or off-brand) pants.

"As you wish," Ryna replied, happily complying. "You sure that you're wet enough?" he teased. She gave him what would have been a withering glare if she had been able to influence her facial muscles enough to frown. Instead, it was a dreamy look of extreme pleasure mixed with impatient eyes. Ryna just smiled and thrust into her.

Sensara's body racked in pleasure as he thrust into her, her breaths coming out ragged and quickly, loud moans escaping easily. Her cries of orgasm mixed with his primal growls of pleasure as they joined the chorus, as did the sound of his balls slapping against her.

Ryna grabbed her ankles and pulled one onto his shoulder, then forced the other out across the bed, letting him hit deeper inside her, adding a harmony of "yeah!" and "fuck me!" to the chorus.

Thrust after thrust into the deepest part of her pussy rapidly overwhelmed Sensara's already weak defenses, and her climax shot through her body like electricity. Her vagina tightened against Ryna's cock, and the added pressure pushed Ryna dangerously close to erupting inside her.

"Sensaraaa!" he exclaimed. He pulled out of her, and shimmied up until his cock was throbbing against her chin. She leaned forward, taking in as much of his cock as she could, then pulled back. Opening her mouth, she used her skilled tongue to flick the sensitive head of his manhood.

Needless to say, it didn't take long until Ryna couldn't take anymore, and semen erupted from his cock, landing inside her eagerly awaiting mouth. Several strands overshot, landing on her cheeks and chin.

Ryna rolled off her, and watched as she lovingly collected all the cum from her face on a finger. In a single lick, her tongue removed all of the cum from her finger. One large gulp later, she opened her mouth proudly.

"I swallowed it all, cuz I'm amazing," Sensara announced, extremely pleased with herself.

Ryna decided not to be a smartass, "I think I may have a boner again." He grinned.

"Really?" Sensara asked, her eyes lighting up.

"Unfortunately, no, I don't," Ryna replied, chuckling when she flashed a disappointed look.

"Fine... So, where did you learn that thing with the spelling on my tits?" she asked, curious.

"I just thought it might feel good for you, so I did it," Ryna said.

"I was so ready to go after that, I came just from your tongue touching my clit. You have to do that more often," she decided.

"Glad to see you liked it... Alright, I really should get back to classes... Time: Resume," Ryna announced, looking depressed.

"Oh! Will you walk me to the classroom?" Sensara asked. Ryna gave her a bewildered look.

"Um... No," Ryna said, reluctantly getting out of the bed.

"What, why not?" she asked, incensed.

"Cuz' you're staying here. It isn't safe for you at school right now," Ryna reminded her. He had pulled his pants on and was making his way to the door. Sensara got up, and sprinted in front of him, still nude.

"If you're going, then so am I." Sensara said stubbornly. She crossed her arms over her chest.

"That isn't going to work. I promise I will get the work for the next few days from your teacher," Ryna said, trying in vain to move her from in front of the door.

"That isn't fair! I don't want to just sit here! And even if I do get in trouble, you'll just save me again like today," she exclaimed, looking into his eyes with an unyielding stubborn look on her face that made her look incredibly sexy.

"Bad time for those thoughts Ryna! You can't let her go, no matter what! It isn't safe," Ryna thought, trying hard to keep his gaze on her face and eyes, rather than her exposed, and seductive curves.

"If you got hurt, I would never be able to forgive myself. I will do anything to get you to stay here, where its safe," Ryna said simply, a pleading tone finding an edge in his voice. She caught it instantly.

"Anything?" she asked, thinking of all the things she wanted him to do.

"Absolutely anything," Ryna replied, bracing himself for the unusual commands that were doubtless on their way.

"Fine, I'll stay home, but only if you..." she paused, thinking, "promise to be my personal slave for a month,"

"I'm not already?" she chuckled, "Of course, I will, if it lets me keep you safe,"

"Great! My first command is for you to take me to school with you," she said, looking very pleased with this turn of events. Ryna turned, shaking his head. He sat on the bed, thinking, while Sensara stayed on guard near the door, looking for deception. About two seconds later, he looked up at her, grinning evilly.

"Ryna! Don't!" she cried. She charged, trying to reach out and grab him.

"Time:Freeze," Ryna said. Sensara stopped instantly, the look of despair at being tricked plainly visible on her face. "Sorry sweetheart, it's for your own safety," he whispered into her ear. After a kiss on the forehead, he left the room and locked the door. He accessed the system commands on the panel hidden in the wall next to the door, and entered a command that prevented the door from opening until the command was revoked. Satisfied, he muttered "Time:Resume," and waited outside the door.

Inside, he heard her crash into the bed, then turn and sprint for the door. She tried the door, the lock, brute force, everything.

"Ryna, I am going to be an abusive mistress if you don't come back here right now!" She exclaimed, her voice muffled by the door. "Rynaaaa, you can't just leave me in here!! Come and let me out NOW!"

With all of his willpower, Ryna turned and left, ignoring her cries. Rapidly making his way back across the campus to the main school building, he had to resist the urge to go back and open the door several times.

"It is the safest thing for her" he convinced himself. When he got into the building, he set off for her classroom immediately. It wasn't hard to find, given the military order that the school had in its design. Pressing his ear against the door, he simultaneously checked his watch. Lunch period in 5 minutes.

A seat placed near the classroom door provided him with a brief but welcome respite. He leaned back in the chair,, and allowed his eyelids to flicker closed. It wasn't long before the door rolled open, and a flood of girls pushed their way out of the classroom.

"Ryna! Is that you?" called Laura's voice from somewhere near him.

"Hey Laura, what's up?" Ryna said, reluctantly reopening his eyes.

"Are you looking for that bi--" she began

"Sensara? No, I'm not," Ryna interjected.

"Then why are you here? For me?" her eyes filled with hope as she asked.

"Hahaha, not this time... I have something to discuss with the teacher," Ryna explained, catching just a hint of disappointment before she covered it up.

"Oh, well, have fun.... You know where I am if you ever change your mind," she said, her disappointment much more evident in her voice. Ryna smiled and stood up, instantly towering over the entire crowd of girls. He waited until the last girl had straggled out, then entered the classroom.

"May I help you Mr...?" said a woman sitting behind the desk at the far end of the classroom.

"Harcourt. Am I correct in assuming that you are the professor of this class?" Ryna said politely.

"Well Mr. Harcourt, you would be correct." she said flatly.

"I just came to inform you that Sensara has come down with the... uh, flu... I'm here to collect any homework she might need for the next few days," Ryna said, trying to sound believable.

"Oh, how terrible!" she began going through some of the drawers on her desk, pulling out papers covered in writing and equations. "She left her belongings under her desk, as well."

"Ah, thanks," Ryna said, finding the desk the woman had pointed at. He grabbed the bag under the desk, then collected the rather large stack of papers she held out to him.

"Are you Sensara's partner, by chance?" the teacher asked as Ryna turned to leave. He stopped in the doorway.

"Yeah, she's my girlfriend, why?"

"She talks about you often during the class breaks. You sounded like a really caring person. Not someone who could ever be involved in that awful incident where class 1-X assaulted a junior class," she said sweetly. Her eyes, however, gave away her suspicion.

"Oh, I heard about that! I think that you're missing some crucial facts about that though," Ryna said, the formality draining out of his voice.

"Is that so? And what are they?" she asked, curious.

"Well, for starters, I heard that the Junior class attacked a 1st year first. And when Sensara confronted them about it, they pulled a knife. That's why I was involved," Ryna said, smiling. The woman fell into deep thought, so Ryna turned and left.

One quick time:freeze trip back to the dorm to drop off the bookbag later, Ryna found himself standing outside the infirmary. He opened the door, and was greeted by the sight of his classmates bandaged and sitting on the edge of the beds being berated by an angry looking nurse.

"--What the hell were you idiots thinking! Attacking upperclassmen is never a smart idea, regardless of reasons! What if you got seriously injured or killed!" she exclaimed. Then she saw Ryna, "Are you with these boys!?"

"I'm responsible for their actions, if that's what you mean," Ryna admitted.

"How could you let so many of your friends get hurt!" she exclaimed

"It wasn't Boss' fault! We just weren't strong enough," Ulgo responded.

"You boys are impossible! I have to go to a staff meeting, so don't get any more trouble. I want to see all of you here when I get back," she said menacingly. As soon as she had closed the door, everyone in the room stood.

"Come on boys, we've got a lot of work to do, and not a lot of time to do it," Ryna said as he turned to leave.

Arraiga
Arraiga
85 Followers
12