All Comments on 'The Unwitting Guardian Ch. 09A'

by Arraiga

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

i like this story alot keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

is this like the x-men school with nothing actually getting taught or a prison where the inmates run wild? if this is a school then why does rynas class have no teacher? didnt he beat all the teachers anyway? i mean all this fighting in the halls with defenses being set up and they are just asked to be more friendly really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Read

Your story has the feel of an anime. No one really blends into the crowd. All the girls are beautiful and are in love with the main character. The boys all fight. Built in class drama. Semi cliche in that sense but at least it's well done. I read the first 9 in a sitting and found it to be an enthralling read. The start was awkward as it felt like you through a ton of backstory in the first couple explanatory paragraphs but after that. Good stuff. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please keep writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Read

I have been following this story from the start but, this is my first written comment. I'd just like to say "Thank You" and please keep them coming. Any complaint that could even be made regarding these chapters, would be the wait between them. BUT, that is not a true complaint because everyone should know that it takes time to create a read as interesting as this one. Agian, Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

These stories are amazing keep em coming

KhaoticMethodKhaoticMethodabout 11 years ago
I love this

If I had the money, I would make this into an anime.

masterj32202masterj32202about 11 years ago
Great Story

More, please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous