The Upgrade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gripping her asscheeks tightly, Jim helped her hump up and down on his prick. He bent his legs slightly to help absorb some of the shock of this mature nympho riding his cock like a woman possessed. After about five minutes of nonstop humping and grunting, Mrs. Jordan finally let her legs fall away from around Jim's waist and put her feet back on the tiled floor. She slammed her hips down onto him cock one last time and then let it slide out of her pussy. Completely sexually possessed, Mrs. Jordan grabbed his shaft and began stroking it in slow measured movements. She looked at him with abandon in her eyes. "Is this what you like? A dirty older woman that loves to fuck? Want me to be your cum slut, young man? Tell me what you want, you horny little fucker! Do you like it when I talk dirty to you? I know you do...I can feel your fucking cock jerk in my hand with every dirty word."

While she had been talking dirty to Jim, Mrs. Jordan had stopped stroking and gripped Jim's cock tightly and began pulling him with it. Wantonly naked, her body still glistening with water from the shower, Mrs. Jordan led Jim by the cock out of the bathroom and into a huge, spacious bedroom. She led him to the bed and pushed him back onto it. She then lay down on top of him, her huge tits crushing against his chest while she kissed him lasciviously. As they kissed, Jim's hands reached down and cupped the globes of Mrs. Jordan's sexy ass, pulling her against him and crushing his hard dick against her still firm belly. After a few moments he started pulling her up along his body, his tongue tracing its way down her neck and between her giant boobs. He stayed there for several long seconds, enjoying the smothering warmth as her big fleshy orbs engulfed his face. Jim ran his tongue everywhere he could in that smothering embrace before moving his head to one side and slipping a fat nipple between his lips. Mrs. Jordan gasped in pleasure then moaned as Jim took the nipple between his teeth and nibble on it slightly. Jim dug his fingers into Mrs. Jordan's fleshy ass again and pulled her up his body again. He continued to kiss and lick his way down her firm belly until he reached her stylishly trimmed pussy.

Mrs. Jordan placed her knees on either side of Jim's head and lowered herself onto his lips which wrapped around her aroused clit. The sensitive nub was as big as the tip of his little finger but as he sucked on it and flicked his tongue over it, it grew to twice its size. To Jim, it felt as though he were sucking on half of someone's smallest finger. And the sounds that he heard coming from Mrs. Jordan as he sucked her clit and fingered her pussy drove Jim on. Soon Mrs. Jordan was gripping his head tight, pulling his face tight against her pussy and humping her hips against his face in frenzy. Her moans of lust grew louder and louder, echoing through the room and then gave a loud cry and began to cum.

Jim could feel her juices running over his lips and down the sides of his face as she came. With surprising dexterity she arched her back, bending backwards nearly in two while screaming in pleasure. Jim wrapped his arms as completely as he could around Mrs. Jordan's hips, keeping his tongue buried inside her. Mrs. Jordan seemed to convulse as wave after wave of multiple orgasms slammed through her body. She groaned, cried out, and screamed as if she were possessed. Finally she slumped backwards, exhausted, pushing Jim away from her pussy weakly. He took the hint and licked her thighs as she began to calm down from her orgasm.

Her chest still heaving, she looked down her body at Jim and told him between gasping breaths, "I have NEVER...cum like that...in all my...life! Now let's see what I can do about getting another geyser out of you, hmm?" Mrs. Jordan then sat up again and straddled Jim's hips, reaching between them to grab his rigid shaft and slowly lower her hips upon it. A low moan escaped her lips as she took inch after inch slowly into her dripping pussy. She looked down at him, saw the look of lustful abandon in his eyes that matched her own and said to him, "I know the way you like it, big boy. You want me to fuck you like a slut, don't you? Want me to be your big-titted whore?" She leaned down, crushing her huge tits against his chest and placed her head next to his, whispering in his ear, "I'm going to fuck you like you have NEVER been fucked before"

Mrs. Jordan lifted her hips, sliding her wet cunt up his shaft until just the head was still inside. Then she jerked her hips, ramming his cock back into her, deep and hard. She kept doing it....taking the full length of his throbbing dick with every thrust and working herself into a frenzy, her pussy a fleshy blur traveling up and down his prick. The whole time Jim just lay there, letting himself be fucked by this sexy, ravenous mature nympho that was riding him so expertly. The wet slapping sounds of high endurance sex echoing off the walls along with Mrs. Jordan's moans and groans. After several intense minutes, Mrs. Jordan was breathing in gasps, her body now glistening with sweat. She slowed her hips down until she was just slamming her hips down all the way and squeezing his cock hard with her muscles, holding him inside her. She finally pushed herself up with her hands and looked down into his eyes again. She saw a gleam in them that she liked. Seconds later she was just confused.

Jim had pushed her up off of his prick and off his body completely. "What's wrong? What are you doing?" Mrs. Jordan demanded to know. Jim remained silent as he got up on his knees and pulled her around in front of him. He took her by the shoulders and pulled her up, her back pressed against his chest and his throbbing cock nestled in the crack of her ass. He leaned down and whispered in her ear, "You want to get fucked, is that it? Want to feel used while I pound your pussy? Then let's do it MY way, so I can watch that big sexy ass while I fuck you."

With that he pushed her down roughly, face first onto the mattress. He gripped the fleshy globes of her butt and spread them, placing the head of his cock against her pussy lips. Holding her hips tight Jim plunged the full throbbing length of his hot cock into Mrs. Jordan's slick pussy in one mighty thrust. Mrs. Jordan screamed in a mix of pain and pleasure. Jim reared back and thrust in again. He slid his hands along her back and up into her hair, undoing the stylish pile of her hairdo. Unbound, her hair was long and if she were standing up it would have hung to her waist. Jim gripped it in his hands and pulled, forcing Mrs. Jordan to arch her back and also pulling her head back towards him. "That's it, you hot fucker!" Mrs. Jordan screamed. "Ride me hard and deep! Ride me! Pound my hot cunt hard!"

Jim kept a tight grip of her hair with one hand. With the other he slapped her ass hard. She cried out, startled. He slapped her other ass cheek. This time she cried out in lust. Soon Mrs. Jordan was breathing hard, grunting with every thrust as Jim slammed into her balls deep. Her cried echoed throughout the room.

All too soon Jim began to feel that familiar feeling deep in his balls that let him know he would cum soon. Not wanting this incredible sex session to end just yet, he slowed his pace until the feeling started to fade. He began to use slow, shallow pumps to make sure the feeling was gone and then thrust into Mrs. Jordan again with a hard thrust, full and deep. She groaned loudly, loving the feel of being stuffed after the shallow pumps. Jim gave one more mighty thrust then went back to shallow pumps. Once Mrs. Jordan fell into the rhythm, Jim changed up by gripping her hips tightly and pumping her pussy hard and fast again.

Following this pattern, allowed Jim to last for nearly half an hour. By now he could no longer hold himself back. "I'm going to cum, baby." Mrs. Jordan pushed herself back to meet his every thrust, both of them now grunting hard as their bodies met.

"Give it to me!" Mrs. Jordan cried. "Flood my cunt with your cum! Give me all you got!"

Hearing her desperate cries for his cum, Jim gave one more hard thrust, burying his cock deep in her pussy, hands gripping her ass cheeks tight to hold her in place. His balls spasmed and he began to fire spurt after spurt of hot cum deep inside her. The huge amount of cum shooting from the tip of his cock filled her hot body almost instantly. He felt an amount of it splash out and hit his balls and he pulled his still spurting prick out of her overloaded pussy, slapping it into the crack between her fleshy butt cheeks. Mrs. Jordan arched her back, luxuriating in the feeling of Jim's hot cum splashing onto her back. Then Mrs. Jordan surprised Jim by pulling away and flipping around to face him, a spurt of cum splashing against her belly as she kneeled on the floor at the end of the bed. She pushed him onto his back and quickly wrapped her huge fleshy tits around his shaft, pumping them up and down. Jim groaned loudly, the sexy sight of Mrs. Jordan tit-fucking him making his balls spasm even harder.

The last hard spurt flew from the head of his prick, straight up into her face. She licked her lips, hot cum slipping over the tip. She continued pumping her tits up and down Jim's shaft, the weakening spurts oozing up onto the tops of her big tits. Letting go of her breasts, Mrs. Jordan leaned down and fastened her mouth around the head of Jim's prick and sucked as hard as she could. The last few dregs oozed out the tip of his dick, coating her tongue. When she was certain she had gotten every last drop she released his cock from her mouth with a loud pop that echoed throughout the room. In the afterglow from a sexual romp like that, both Jim and Mrs. Jordan stayed where they were...Jim lying on his back with his legs off the side of the bed and Mrs. Jordan kneeling between his legs, her head resting on his hip watching in fascination as his cock throbbed in time with his heartbeat and shrank.

Mrs. Jordan finally lifted her head and looked Jim in the eye and told him they needed to shower, again, and clean up as her husband might be home sometime soon. And so they showered, washing quickly and then getting dressed again. Mrs. Jordan took longer to get ready again, so Jim went back to the office and double-checked his work, if only for the pretense of doing something. Mrs. Jordan finally came back down dressed in her business suit again, the haughtiness in her face again.

She escorted Jim to the door and, with a twinkle in her eye, thanked him for all of his "hard" work. "If I have any other computer problems, I'll be sure to ask for you to come back again."

12