The UPS Driver

Story Info
Holy crap, she can see me!
1k words
4.02
30.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigNRG
BigNRG
2 Followers

I have to tell you that I have done and seen things from afar that have been pretty cool. I told you about the crazy times in high school, in "The Cart Boy". But, honestly, I have laid pretty low for some time, as like most people, life just got in the way. I have done the nude beach thing a few times, but that was so mundane, it just never really did anything for me. So I have been good old boring Dan, until yesterday... I am writing this as I don't want to forget a single moment.

I have recently been laid off from my 8-5 job; thank god!!! I have been building an internet business for the past 6 months, and I can now concentrate all my energies on that, so I am truly happy. Well, today was a beautiful day here in the mountains and I had been getting some busy work done around the house. Being the dork and the closet exhibitionist that I am, I had decided that today would be my own personal nude day. I promised myself that no matter who came to the door I would remain nude.

I wish it was more daring than it sounded, but it's really not a big deal, as I have only recently moved up here, know only a small handful of people, and I live on a secluded property outside of Winter Park. So I was not in any real threat of even having a squirrel walk by. LOL It was just a funny thing to decide to do so I went with it.

Even though it was just me, myself and I, it was still a little bit of a turn on, so I took a break from cleaning to read some stories and take care of my "distraction". I have a big old leather couch that I have slept many a night on so I fired up the laptop and started to "rub out." I was reading a great story, but the light from the entry window was putting a bit of glare on the screen, so I went over and turned the blinds so the light would only come in at the "up" angle. Not totally closed, but at that angle I could not imagine that anyone could see in.

I had been lazily stroking while I was reading, when I heard a big truck roll up. Crap, it was UPS! I forgot that I had an order coming today. I was not about to stop and if they did look thru the window, I really did not think they could see in, but I could certainly see out. I had only had two other deliveries since moving in, one from a hot mid thirties hispanic woman, the other from her counterpart, a young kid that looked more like a ski bum than anything.

I raised up and it was the woman. It's winter up here, so she was wearing the unflattering brown, long pants and coat, but she is really quite striking. So there I was gliding my hand up and down, counting on the fact that the sun was blasting outside and it was fairly dark inside and then I heard her coming up the steps.

My heart was racing. I had already promised myself I would stay nude, so I was kind of trippin' when she just stopped dead in her tracks and looked right at me. Shit, she was wearing sunglasses, and now I could tell that she could see me. I started to panic, when she just smiled a huge grin and set the package down at the door. I thought she would just turn and walk away, but she instead points to her eyes then points to me, and smiles again. I fainted a smile, but I could feel the blood pulsing in my ears, and could feel my face burning with embarrassment. Then she shouts "Can I come in and watch?"

I was like what? "hell no", what am I going to do... but could feel myself involuntarily nodding my head yes. She just walked right in and took off her jacket sitting down on the chair across from me. She did not say a word, just sat there with a huge. I kept on gliding my hand on my penis, which I realized was now almost painful it was so hard. I looked down and had never seen it so purple with a head tha was downright huge. As I looked up, her eyes followed mine up, and we just stared at each other smiling.

I broke the silence with the dumbest thing I could ever have possibly said, "Would you like a drink?" What a tool. As soon as I said it my brain almost exploded. Idiot! But she smiled bigger and looked at my erection and then back up at me, shaking her head yes again.

So here I am thinking what a complete dweeb I am, and thinking to myself "no really, did she think I was talking about getting off in her mouth, or was she really saying yes to a drink drink???" What a retard.

Thankfully, she made the next move and my heart almost stopped when she walked over to me, kneeled down between my legs. Was this really happening!!!! I thought I was going into cardiac arrest when she reached out putting both hands on my thighs leaning forward with her mouth open, and looking me straight in the eyes.

Bam. I could not have stopped if I had a vise around it, and rope after rope after rope shot out and landed right in her mouth. She reached up and took it in her hand and swallowed me for a few more jets. Then she just stood up and left, nothing said. I heard the truck pull away and I just laid my head back passing out. What a trip!

I woke up and the sun was just going down over the mountain. I took a deep breath and thought to myself, what a flippin hell of a dream!!!! Dam Literotica makes my dreams so real. Than I thought "My god, I really need to catch the UPS driver's name. She is hot."

As I got up to turn on the light, I tripped over a box sitting right by the couch. There was a smile drawn on the top and it was signed, "Thx, Marcia".

BigNRG
BigNRG
2 Followers