On The Way To The Beach

Story Info
College guy ends up naked on the way to the beach.
2.7k words
4.34
36.5k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cousin Lisa and her bff, Sara, had come to visit our family for two weeks. My family had an almost steady stream of visitors seeing we lived in sunny warm south Florida. If our visitors were not at one of the many theme parks, they are always the beach.

Lisa and Sara were both 18 year olds and had just graduated high school. Lisa was a slender but well produced girl with luxurious chestnut hair. Her eye color almost matched her hair. All said a very attractive young woman.

Sara was a rather plain young woman with basic brown hair and green eyes. Her body was slim and her features were mostly average.

Sara's personality and more daring attitude was the main factor in she and Lisa's long friendship. Where Lisa was more conservative Sara was mischievous and had a let's go for it outlook on life. The contrast between them made them perfect friends.

My parents were great, they had raised my sister, Alice and I to be respectful and accommodating to everyone, especially family members.

In high school I had played football for three of the last four years. My 18 year old body reflected all that athleticism in that my torso was well defined. My chiseled chest slimed down to a 31 inch waist above my bubble butt. My blond mane of hair accentuated deep blue eyes. I had overheard, "Isn't Rick a total hunk", many times in my high school hallways.

My sister Alice was also 18. My parents had adopted her after I was born and they were told my mother should not try to have another child. They wanted a boy and a girl so it worked out perfectly for them. Alice was olive skinned with black hair and eyes. Her body was smooth and well defined. She had a smaller frame with matching breasts but a very attractive girl.

It had been agreed that tomorrow was to be the beach day since it was the last opportunity the visitors would have to go to the beach this trip. The nearest beach was about a 2 hour drive and got crowded early. We needed to leave pretty early to secure a close parking spot. We packed the car with all our beach paraphernalia, towels, beach umbrella and beach chairs etc.

It was to be just the four of us, Alice, Lisa, Sara and I. Our parents weren't really beach people and had no interest in going.

The last time I had worn my favorite swim trunks, which were very old worn and paper thin in places but that's what made them so comfortable. I ended up playing a neighborhood football game in the rain and mud. My shorts were a real mess. I washed them over and over but they still weren't clean. I decided to see if bleach might help get them clean. Not being familiar with using bleach I used about half of the gallon container mixed with the same amount of water, and let them soak overnight hoping that would get the mud stains out.

When I checked on my shorts to my surprise their bright yellow color had completely faded. My shorts were now a solid off white color, oh well at least all the mud stains were gone. I threw them in the washer to rinse the strong bleach smell that remained. I had forgotten them in the dryer until we were ready to leave for the beach.

It was an extraordinarily hot morning the day of our trip. The girls ate a quick breakfast and I started making my power shake so we could hit the road early. I needed to pee and grab my shorts before the drive so Sara told me to go and she would finish my drink and bring it with her.

"Cool, I'll be ready in a flash," I said.

It had been decided we would wear our swim suits so we'd be ready for the beach when we arrived. All three girls wore bikinis under their thin coverups. Since it was such a hot morning I decided to just wear my favorite shorts period. I never wore underwear under my shorts, they were too confining.

I needed room for my 9 inch dick and massive balls to be comfortable. My shaft had a bulbous pink mushroom head, when erect the head swelled to twice it's normal size. I usually kept my back turned in the showers or locker room changing areas for fear of being taunted for its massive size. Virtually no one had seen me completely naked since puberty. I wasn't ashamed of my size I just didn't like being so different from everyone else.

We crammed into my old VW beetle and were on our way. My sister upfront with me and the two best friends in the backseat.

We had been on the road for about an hour, and as I was sipping the last of my power drink, I glanced in the rear view mirror. I saw Lisa and Sara taking their cover ups off, revealing two pairs of barely covered young breasts. I immediately felt my dick begin to stir. This was a bit odd, it usually took a bit more to get me going. Oh well it felt good at any rate.

It was rapidly warming up outside, it had to be in the upper 80's already. With my old VW's air conditioning on the fritz it was also warming up inside too, in more ways than just the weather. Ever since I caught a glimpse of the girls stripping off their coverups my dick had not settled down. I had a semi going, and with a 9 inch dick a semi was getting visible. I looked around for a towel or something to lay in my lap but realized everything was packed away in the trunk.

Sara must have noticed my dilemma, she had a mischievous grin on her face when she started rubbing my naked shoulders. "Bet your getting tired, all this driving us around?" Sara questioned.

Glancing again in the rear view mirror I said, "No I'm used to driving for hours on end."

"Well this should make you feel 'better' anyway," Sara said as she continued to rub my shoulders and upper chest. Occasionally she would slide her hands down to my nipples and squeeze them hard.

This got my dick growing very fast. I could feel it expanding both in length and girth. I exclaimed, "Thanks but I'm doing ok, no need for you to continue massaging my shoulders," I more or less pleaded.

I heard a slight rip sound and felt my dick move a little. I glanced down quickly, so as not to bring any attention. There was a slight tear in my shorts right where the massive head of my dick was poking. FUCK, what am I going to do. If anyone looks in my lap they can tell I've got a massive hard on and my shorts are ripped at the tip of my dick!

All I have to do is think about something to make my erection go away. Nothing was working, I was thinking of naked grandmothers, old men's balls hanging down to their knees, past dead pets, nothing was working! It felt like I was continuing to get harder, how could this be. I most certainly did not want a girl I had just met, my cousin and for sure my sister to see my dick, especially my hard dick. I would just die on the spot of embarrassment.

I saw Lisa and Sara whispering and chuckling in the back seat when I checked the rear view mirror. Whatever they were whispering about sure seemed interesting.

Just a few seconds later Lisa screams out, "OH no, a bee, a bee, it's in my top help it's going to sting me!" In seconds Lisa's top was completely off, her sweet young breasts were out of their halter and free.

Oh my god, they were beautiful. Succulent, firm 18 year old boobs! Damn what a sight, even if she was my cousin. I could not stop switching back and forth looking at them and then looking at the road. I was in heaven and so was my dick. It grew and grew and grew, I don't think I had, so far in my life, ever been that hard.

About the time Lisa started to calm down we all heard a loud rip! Glancing down I saw the entire mushroom head of my dick sticking out of my ripped shorts. Quickly checking the road I was out of my lane and way over on the shoulder of the highway. I had to fight the car with both hands on the wheel just to get back in control. After regaining control I suddenly remembered my situation.

Looking over at my sister and to the girls in the backseat, all eyes were on my now completely visible throbbing hard dick. I guess while fighting to stabilize the car my dick had made my shorts rip even more. My dick was standing straight up pointing at me and with that angle my balls laid there sprawled out for all to see.

I panicked, I couldn't move, I couldn't talk, I was immobilized. I could feel my body turning every shade of red there was. I could not believe they were seeing me this naked. My sister could see my dick! And it was hard. I wanted to be swallowed up by the earth.

Finally regaining enough of my senses I saw a place to pull over and headed that way. I kept trying to cover myself with one hand but my car is a four speed standard shift and I would have to move that hand to shift gears. As quickly as possible I pulled into a parking lot space and shut off the car. Immediately covering myself with both hands. Humiliated and embarrassed at being seen by these girls in this condition.

My dick continued to stay hard and throbbing despite the situation. In fact each time my hand or arm would rub against it shutters of ecstasy ran through my body. What the fuck was wrong with me, what was happening. This could not be real, I had to be having a nightmare.

Nothing was said for what seemed forever, but I know it was only a few seconds.

At about the same time all three girls chimed in saying, "It's ok, everything's going to be ok". "Accidents happen, don't worry about it." Then Lisa and Any reached over and each one placed a hand on one of my shoulders. This again sent a tingling sensation through me.

From the backseat Sara reaches through the console and starts patting my thigh just below my balls. Sara said, "Hey guy it's alright," continuing to rub and pat my upper thigh. "Anyway Rick, you have NOTHING to be ashamed of down there," Sara concluded, as her hand grazed my ballsack.

I almost lost it! This talking and touching while being in such a state of humiliation was turning me on. Why was this happening? Nobody had ever seen me naked much less naked and hard as a rock. My bulbous mushroom head seemed to have a heartbeat of its own. It was a glowing dark pink and the pee slit was actually opening and closing with each throbbing.

I tried to ask them to stop trying to help me but I just mumbled incoherently.

Sara said, "Ahhh, poor baby I know this must be so HARD for you," as I felt her hand encompass my balls and give them a good cupping.

OH MY GOD, my whole body shuttered! I couldn't help myself. I suddenly thrust my hips up as my hands fell to my sides and globes of thick heavy cum started shooting out of me. Stream after stream of cum kept spilling out, hitting the car ceiling, windshield, steering wheel and out my side window plus what landed on me.

It was by far the most incredible release of cum I had ever experienced. My orgasm was without doubt an out of body experience.

Completely spent I seemed to black out for a few seconds but then realizing what had happened, I reached to cover myself as quickly as possible. I couldn't bring myself to raise my head up to look at anyone. I continued to sit there not knowing what to say or do.

Just then a woman's voice from outside my open window spoke, "Darling boy, we thoroughly enjoyed your performance, what time is the next show?" When I turned to see who was speaking I saw four ladies standing there. Guessing, I would think the women ranged in age from 45 to 60. They had all seen my humiliation looking through my window.

Not only had my orgasm been witnessed by the three girls inside the car but now it seems I had cum for a separate audience of older women. I wanted to implode in myself and just disappear.

Laughing they were saying, "Hes got what looks like one of the biggest dicks we've ever seen." "Indeed," said one of the women

Yet another said, "I'd love to get a better look at it!" The other three agreed with her.

"He needs cleaning up anyway, he can't travel in that condition," one said.

My car door opened and the four women grabbed me by my left arm and leg and swish I was standing outside of my car still naked and hard although I had managed to keep my hands in front of me, partially covering my privates. I was in a public parking lot naked as the day I was born with four women in front of me and three girls behind me getting a look at my naked ass.

One of the four women pulled out a small hand towel from her shopping bag and approached me saying," It's cleanup time." Two of the women each grabbed an arm and pulled my hands free of my junk.

"Damn son, you are still hard as a rock!" "Oh to be young again," laughed another. "That is one massive dick and I've never seen a head that big before."

The woman with the hand towel started cleaning my cum off my chest and working her way down my body. She lingered at my pubic hair trying to get all of it she could. As she was cleaning that area she kept rubbing the base of my dick making it bobble up and down and side to side.

Another of the women said," Now that's a thing of beauty to behold!" "Just look at that magnificent mushroom head, what I wouldn't do with that."

The woman with the hand towel finally started cleaning my dick. She had collected enough cum already so that when she was wiping my dick it was like lubricant. She saw this and she started pumping me for all she was worth.

"Ladies I think the second show is about to start," she chuckled."

"I've got to feel that bulbous head," as the woman reached out and fondled my dick.

I still don't know why all this was affecting me the way it was but again I had never been so turned on and embarrassed at the same time. I was totally naked in a public parking lot, in daylight being jacked off by four middle aged women, in front of my sister, cousin and her friend!

All at once my balls contracted and just as I started to shoot the woman jacking me off withdrew the hand towel and moved her hand away. Yet another tremendous flood of thick white cum shot out of my throbbing dick. Spurt after spurt hit the parking lot pavement with loud splat after splat. The last few drops of my cum drooled out of the slit of my dick.

Totally spent I didn't even think about where I was or what had happened. I was so unbelievably exhausted and drained from all that had just happened. The next thing I remembered was my sister Alice, Lisa and Sara getting me into the backseat of my car. I must have passed out somewhat after that. I was in and out of it for most of the trip home. I'm pretty sure I heard Sara admit she put several Cialis pills in my power drink, saying," I thought it would be a great practical joke."

That at least helps explain some of what happened on the way to the beach.