The User Ch. 02

Story Info
Ben Sanders remembers his first young conquest.
2.6k words
4.56
45.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 25 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

Ben Sanders sat in his office the next day, thinking about what a delightful sex partner Kathy Walton had turned out to be. As he thought about what he and the young woman had done, the fact that what he'd done with her was a violation of school rules did cross his mind. "Those rules were made for fools, by fools," he thought. "I gave Kathy what she needed. There's no harm in that."

There was a time he was a by-the-book, don't-break-the-rules kind of guy. Then something remarkable happened during the previous school year, something that changed his life, and outlook, forever.

Ginger Morris, another student at Jamestown High, was the person who caused the radical change in Ben Sanders' outlook and life. She was a pretty girl with long, straight blonde hair and a somewhat wild reputation. She stopped at the guidance office late one afternoon and told Ben she wanted to talk about going to college.

**********

"What is it you'd like to find out?" Ben asked. "Depending on what you need to know, it could take time."

"I've got plenty of time, Mr. Sanders," Ginger replied, grinning. "I have the next two periods free and both teachers gave me passes."

"OK," Ben said. "Let's see what I can do for you. Why don't we sit on the sofa? It will be more comfortable." He wanted kids to feel comfortable when they came to see him, so his office furnishings included a big leather sofa and some bean bag chairs in addition to the school-issued desk and chair, bookcases, and file cabinets.

"So, Ginger," Ben said, once he and the student were seated next to each other. "Why don't you tell me a little about what you're looking for in a college?"

"OK," Ginger said. She began explaining what her aspirations were. She got up and started walking back and forth as she talked.

Ben, taking notes on a yellow legal pad, watched the young woman pace back and forth and was pleased by what he saw. Ginger was short, and just a wee bit stocky. She was wearing a white cotton sweater and straight brown skit, which ended just above her knees. Her legs were strong-looking and well-formed. He forced himself to look down at the pad and chided himself about the thoughts he was having about a student.

"That's about it," Ginger said, her voice soft. She sat back down on the sofa next to Ben. Her knee brushed his, and remained in contact with it.

"I better be careful!" Ben thought, as he felt excitement flash through him. "I must be imagining things. Ginger can't possibly be coming on to me! And even if she is, I've got to control myself to make sure nothing happens!"

"You know, Mr. Sanders, you're kinda cute," Ginger said. She laid her hand lightly on Ben's leg. "For an older guy." She grinned. "You married?"

"Ah...I'm divorced," Ben replied. He was feeling things he shouldn't be feeling toward a student, things that would get him in big trouble if he acted on them. The proper thing to do would be to stand up, ask Ginger to leave, and assign one a female guidance counselor to work with her. But he didn't do that.

"You know, Mr. Sanders..." Ginger purred, "I made sure nobody's gonna disturb us for the next two periods." She grinned. "I locked the door when I was up."

Ben hadn't seen her do that. Alarms continued to ring in his mind. He shouldn't be letting her touch him. And he needed to stop thinking about acting on the feelings that were growing in him. The warnings his conscience kept screaming were ignored. Instead of heeding them, he leaned forward, pulled Ginger's face to his and his lips covered hers.

Ben, who hadn't been with a woman in the six months since his divorce became, was more than happy to accept the invitation he believed the young woman was extending. He was even surer of her intentions when her tongue forced its way into his mouth once the kiss began.

"You're an awesome kisser, Mr. Sanders!" Ginger exclaimed when the kiss ended. She leaned against him and teased his ear with her finger. "You sure do kiss good. I'm getting kinda turned on!"

Ben began massaging one of her breasts through her sweater. "I don't suppose you mind my doing this, do you Ginger?" he asked her.

Ginger grasped Ben's erection through his pants. "No way!" she said. "I want this!"

Ben was surprised by the young woman's aggressiveness, but that only aroused him more. He continued fondling her breast and heard her groan softly. He slid his hands under her sweater and was delighted to discover she wore no bra. He teased her nipples to full, straining life while Ginger continued to moaned with delight.

"I need you, Mr. Sanders!!!" the girl gasped. "Now!!! I gotta have it!!!" She pulled harder on Ben's cock.

Ben rolled her over so she was on her back and, as he did, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

Ginger looked down between them, saw the erection pointing at her vagina, and a smile formed on her lips. "Oh, yeah!" she said, her eyes wide and full of fire.

Ben lowered himself onto her and felt his swollen rod invade her.

"Ohhhhh!!! Godddd!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!!" the girl groaned.

On the sofa in his office, Ben and Ginger clutched each other, their bodies rocking, as they shared a rocket ride to nirvana.

Seconds after they began, Ginger began to groan "My God!!!! My God!!!! I'm there!!!! Oh, shitttt!!!!! Take meeeeee, Mr. Sanders, take meeeeeee!!!!!" she groaned.

"Yesssss!!!! Yesssss!!!!" Ben replied. Unable to wait any longer, he unloaded his spend into her.

After they were finished, they cuddled on the sofa for a while, kissing each other passionately. Ben, deciding that he couldn't get in any more trouble than he was already in, pulled off Ginger's sweater and began avidly suckling her fine, firm young breasts.

"Oh, God, Mr. Sanders!! You're getting me hot again!" she groaned, writhing. "I can't believe it!"

Ben continued to adore the teenager's lovely chest with his lips, far too involved with what he was doing to talk.

Suddenly Ginger rolled on her belly and pulled her knees up, thrusting her beautiful bottom up in the air. "Give me your cock again, Mr. Sanders!" she urged, pulling her skirt up to her waist, baring her soaking slit. "I gotta have your cock again!"

Ben knelt on the sofa behind her, centered his cock in her opening, grabbed her hips, and drove it home.

"Ohhhhh!!!!!" Ginger moaned. She straightened her arms, raising herself, pushing herself back at him.

Ben's hands slid up Ginger's sides, then down onto her chest. He cupped her breasts and she groaned with delight. Using the firm globes as handles he slammed into her.

"Ohhhhh, Godddd!!!" Ginger murmured. "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Oh, Lord!!!! Oh, Lord!!! Agggainnnn!!! I'm...I'm comminnngggg again!!!!!" she cried, her back arching, her hips slamming back against his. "Oh, Jesus, Mr. Sanders!!! Yesssssssss!!! Yessssssss!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdddddddddd!!!!"

"Yessss!!! Yesssssss!!!!! Oh, yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!" Ben cried as his fluids again spewed into the lovely young woman.

Ginger collapsed on her belly, pulling Ben down on top of her, his softening cock trapped between the firm cheeks of her lovely ass. He kissed the young woman's neck and held her against him, spoon-fashion.

"You're awesome, Mr. Sanders!" she giggled. "Boy, do you ever fuck good!"

"You do, too, Ginger!" Ben replied, kissing her ear.

The phone rang, startling both of them.

Ben picked it up. "Ben Sanders," he said.

Ginger, giggling softly, began teasing Ben's nipples with her long fingernails while he talked on the phone.

"Ah...no, Mrs. Decker, I don't think that's a bad choice," Ben said, in response to the woman's question about the college her son had chosen. "It...it was one of the colleges I...ah...suggested."

Ginger began sucking on Ben's nipples and he began to tremble.

"I'm...I'm sorry, Mrs. Decker. Ah...could...could I call you back...ah...later? I'm...I'm really quite...ah...busy at the moment," Ben stammered. He pushed weakly at Ginger, who had both of his nipples, and something else, standing at attention.

"I...I'll...ah...call you...this...this afternoon, Mrs. Decker," he said, squirming as Ginger's hand slid across his belly and wrapped around his erect cock.

"That...will...be...fine," Ben said, giving Ginger a desperate look and shaking his head.

Ginger began sliding her hand up and down on Ben's cock and his hips began to rock.

"Nooooo..." he said. He wished the woman would shut up and let him get off the phone. "I...I didn't know thaaaat."

While her hand continued to pump him, Ginger's lips returned to his chest and began teasing his nipples.

Ben, quivering with need, could barely talk. Mrs. Decker had launched into a long story about what she'd gone through when she was trying to decide which college to go to.

Ginger's mouth descended over Ben's cock and her tongue lashed the veined sides of the throbbing spear as she moved her head up and down.

Ben put his hand over the mouthpiece so his caller couldn't hear the groans of delight Ginger's actions were causing. Then he felt it. "Oh, no!!! I'm...I'm commminnnngggg!!!!" Ben thought as a soft moan escaped from his tightly-pressed lips. His body twisted and rocked while Ginger's lips and tongue brought him to a gushing orgasm.

"Yes...Mrs. Decker...I will...call...you...after...school," Ben gasped. He dropped the phone in the cradle and swatted weakly at the grinning girl, who grinned up at him from between his still-trembling legs.

The young woman laughed, slid up on the sofa next to Ben, and pressed her nude body against his. "Can you imagine what Mrs. Decker would have looked like if she knew what I was doing to you?" she giggled.

"She'd be on the phone to the chairman of the school board, the superintendent, and the principal right now," Ben replied, and they both dissolved into a fit of giggles. "God, Ginger, was that ever wonderful!" he told the young woman once he was able to talk again.

"I'm glad you liked it," Ginger said finally, her eyes glistening with tears of laughter. "Was it ever awesome to feel you shooting into my mouth while you were on the phone with Marty's mom!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Ben said.

"I'm all yukky," Ginger said, making a face. "I gotta get cleaned up and I gotta pee." She got up and started toward the door to the small bathroom which was attached to Ben's office.

Ben watched her go, enjoying the view of her naked form walking away from him. Just as she was about to go through the bathroom door, he called to her. "Ginger, can you come back over here for a minute?"

"Sure," the girl replied. She walked back to the sofa, and sat down. Ben kissed her.

Ginger was puzzled. "What was that all about?" she asked. "What did you want?"

"I wanted to see if you looked as good walking toward me as you do walking away," he told her, grinning.

"You're a nut!" she giggled, got off the sofa, and went to the bathroom. A few minutes later, she rejoined Ben on the sofa.

Ben pulled the young woman into his arms and covered her lips with his. Her arms went around him and his hands moved onto her bottom, pulling her against him. She leaned back in his arms and looked up at him, her eyes reflecting surprise. "Do you really want to make it again?" she asked softly.

Ben nodded. "I do if you to," he told her.

"Oh, Wow! Yeah!!!" Ginger exclaimed, her eyes bright. "Do I ever!"

The lovely teenager rolled on top of Ben, her lips covering his, licking them.

When the kiss ended, Ben's lips traveled down her throat, over her chest, then up the slope of a breast to a turgid nipple. He adored that nipple with his lips for a while, then began moving his lips toward its mate, which stood, awaiting his attentions. He heard Ginger moan softly as he licked through the valley between her breasts and up to the other nipple.

"God, Mr. Sanders, do you ever know how to make me feel good!" the girl groaned, squirming in his arms.

Ben's lips and hands roamed all over her body while the ardent blonde teenager groaned with delight. He caressed the silky softness of her belly with his fingers, then licked her navel. Ginger's passionate utterances grew louder when his mouth moved through the luxuriant thicket of pale curls at her middle.

"Ohhhhh!!!!" she murmured when his finger began investigating her seething vagina. "God!!! That feels so wild!!!" Her hips rose and fell as Ben thrust his finger in and out, in and out. "Uhhhhh!!!!" she cried, body arched, when he sucked her erect clit between his lips.

Ben's finger kept tempo with his sucking and the emotions Ginger was experiencing turned to ecstasy. Her body writhed and bucked and she began to quiver.

Ginger reached for Ben's erection, managing to twist her body so she could take him in her mouth without losing the delectable contact of his mouth on her pussy. Her mouth moved up and down the rigid pole.

"Mmmmmmmmm!!!!!" Ben moaned into Ginger's quivering opening. This was something he hadn't expected. His body was wracked by powerful sensations as they worked on each other in the traditional "69" position.

Ben's penis began the throbbing that signaled his impending orgasm and Ginger increased the urgency of her attentions. Then, suddenly, he exploded. She paused momentarily, then began to swallow.

Ben pulled out of her mouth, quickly moved between Ginger's legs, and crammed his still-hard penis into her still-convulsing vagina.

"Ohhhhhh!!!!!" Ginger groaned, startled by this turn of events. "Yesssss!!!!! Oh, yesssss!!!!" she cried, her body quaking.

Ben hoped to wring one last orgasm from Ginger. He pushed himself up on his arms and thrilled at the view of her breasts bouncing and bobbing as his body slammed against hers. Her face was slack and flushed with lust, her eyes were glazed with passion. Her blonde hair had fanned out into a wild, tangled golden halo which framed her flushed, passion-filled face.

Ginger's groans grew more impassioned, then... "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, God!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!! Goddddddddd!!! I'm...I'm...I'm...Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I'm commmmminnnnngggg!!!! Commmmminnnnnggggg!!!!!" Her body went into violent spasms as her orgasm exploded.

Finished, Ben pulled his cock from Ginger's still-fluttering vagina.

Ginger gazed fondly at him, a soft smile on her lips. "That was awesome, Mr. Sanders, just like before!" she purred, hugging him. "I gotta get dressed. The bell's gonna ring soon."

They donned their clothes and, when the bells rang, Ginger got up. She smiled at Ben. "I may not have picked a college, but I sure as hell had fun," she said. "I never spent a neater two periods!"

"It was wonderful, wasn't it?" Ben replied.

Ginger gave him a soft, gentle kiss, then she was gone. Ben sat on his sofa, and for the first time since she arrived in his office, the potential consequences of what he'd just done became very real to him. The thing was, he couldn't get the pretty girl out of his mind and he knew if he ever had the chance, he'd repeat everything he'd done with her this afternoon, and do even more. "I'm cracking up," he thought, shaking his head.

**********

That was a year ago. Ben managed to get together with Ginger at least once a week in school for the remainder of the school year. And she'd spent several weekends at his apartment, too. Their relationship was pure sex, nothing more, and the longer it went on, the more Ben told himself it really wasn't wrong. He had pretty much convinced himself that, as long as nobody was getting hurt, there was no harm being done.

With that belief firmly entrenched in his mind, he'd been able to seduce Kathy Walton without experiencing any guilt. He looked at his appointment book. "I'm supposed to see Sarah Davis after school tonight," he thought, a smile forming on his lips. "I wonder..."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers