The Vacation House Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There it is, the head of Dad's huge dick, pressing the outside ring of my asshole. We are almost there.

"NO! Robbie NO, don't" He cries out, trying to get his hands free quick enough to push me up from my asses downward motion.

The head of Dad's dick presses and stretches the lips of my asshole. I feel a burning, tearing pain. I stop forcing myself down onto the monstrous cock.

Dad's mouth is slightly agape, his eyes fill with fear and shock. He lay motionless, stock still, not able to move. He appears to be holding his breath, trying not to make any sudden movement that could possibly injure me.

I pull my bottom lip against my lower teeth, tighten my jaw, breath in as deeply as I can. I force myself downward dealing with the ripping pain. I stop again, try to catch my breath.

Have I just taken on more than I can handle? Am I kidding myself thinking that I can somehow take Dad's giant prick on the very first try? Especially after having been warned by Dad as to what had happened to his cousin Bo? Am I going to actually rip myself wide open? Maybe rip my asshole so badly that I might possibly need medical attention, worse yet, maybe never be able to close my asshole again?

The mental images of crap not being able to stay inside myself sent a shiver of fear up my spine.

This is bullshit, I ram myself all the way down on Dad's huge rod, right to the base. I feel his rough pubic hairs being mashed against my hairless ass cheeks.

Trying to relax, I just allow my bowels adjust to the huge object buried to the hilt inside of me. I feel the constant twitch of my ass as it tightens and tightens and then tightens again around the invader. It pulses with every heartbeat, then it finally begins to relax. I feel something deep inside let go. It almost sends me into orgasm but I am able to just control myself.

The relaxation comes, I slowly rise myself up on my hands, braced against the mattress. I slowly press myself upward, allow the length of Dad's dick to slide up to the head.

I look down at him, his face still showing shock, his eyes wide as a cat's. "You sure about this Robbie?"

"Yeah Dad, I'm fine, I love it, I love you!."

I feel the slow movement of the giant flesh monster again making its way deep inside of me. 10 plus inches in length, well over 3" in width being fucked into me. Dad is finally mine, my hole, finally his. I feel a sensation of abject pain and pleasure, he hits a spot deep inside my ass. He continues past it, I feel it hit something else inside. It feels like some sort of wall way up inside my ass.

Dad does not stop pushing into me, he continues his motion, I feel a sudden tearing deep inside, a feeling of heat, then something in there relaxes.

The head of his dick finds another place deep inside of me, one that I had not come to or recognize when I had fingered myself the few times that I tried to prepare for this night.

I am now being fucked, I mean really fucked! Dad's wide dick splitting me apart, then ramming right up into my belly. I place my hands onto each of my ass cheeks, pull them apart, creating as wide, as deep an entry path possible.

The fucking quicken, the assault on my hole becomes more insistent almost angry. I look at Dad's face, into his dark eyes, he looks MAD! I mean he looks so angry. He begins to fuck the hell out of me as if he is trying to actually hurt me...

"I am gonna fuck the living shit out of you, you little bitch. You hear me? I am going to rip your asshole right out from that pretty little butt of yours. You want to be raped? Well, you got it bucko, I am going to use you. Rip you until you feel you are being fucked by a fire hydrant!"

I throw my head back and let out a moan. I have waited for so long for this moment, for Dad to take me, use me, make me his, his FUCK! I am my Dad's FUCK HOLE! I am going to be used, used all the time, ripped six ways to Sunday! I want this pain, I want it to last forever. I want him to hurt me, I want him to make me beg for him to beat my ass every night with a belt, beg for him to fill me with his huge dick, make him cum up my ass!

"Sorry." the room is suddenly flooded with light from the opening of the bedroom door.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

"SLAM" the room is plunged into darkness as quickly as it had been flooded with the light from the hallway.

"SHIT, shit, shit, shit!" Dad's panicked voice hisses at me.

I'm roughly shoved upward and off the side of the bed. I hit the floor with a deafening "THUD". The pain that shoots from my right elbow is matched only by the ripping feeling in the depth of my asshole.

Dad jumps up, I see him bending over, grabbing at the pile of worn cloths from the evening before. He fumbles for a short time, flustered, muttering, "fuck, fuck, fuck, shit, shit, shit".

He pulls on a pair of boxer shorts, I hear the tearing sound of fabric. He moves across the room toward the door with the speed of a train. He turns to me, I can see the fear etched across his face, reflecting the fading moonlight filtering into a small area of the master bedroom.

"Fuck Robbie, we're really fucked, you know that!"

Dad grabs the doorknob, turns it, opens the door, walks out, slams it shut hard.

I'm sprawled on the floor along side the bed. I don't know what the hell to do. I feel the most awful sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. Fear turning my once overheated sexually frustrated body, into a block of ice.

Loud voices filter into the master bedroom. Even with the door tightly closed, I can make out two deep male voices, not screaming but arguing. I just can't make out what is being said.

Too afraid to move, I stay frozen on the spot I had been thrown to by Dad.

"SLAM" I feel a shaking of the floor, and realize that the front door of the vacation house had just been slammed shut.

Silence, deafening silence, darkness surrounds me, I begin to shake. I feel my once hard penis pulled up inside of me. My balls pull up into tightness, pain pulses deep inside my asshole, just under the inside of my balls and the area of flesh that leads to my asshole. I can not explain this pain, it is intense, it is pulsing, I feel my dick begin to swell again.

"SLAM" the front door slamming shakes the house again. I feel a bit of the clear fluid seeping from the tip of my hardening prick. I shudder with fear while still sitting on the cool hardwood floor of the master bedroom.

12