All Comments on 'The Vacation House Ch. 11'

by 1Puck1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
1Puck11Puck1almost 10 years agoAuthor
Chaper 12 of The Vacation House

I have just submitted Chapter 12 of The Vacation House.

Hopefully it will meet with approval soon.

I have received some less than favorable messages about the story and I really am trying to make it better for the readers. The story is what it is, and it is being told as quickly and accurately as I am capable of. I do understand that I make ton's of mistakes and I am trying to make every effort to improve the style which I am relaying The Vacation House saga.

To those who sent both very positive as well as the much less than positive, I thank each and every one of you who takes your time to write. I can only improve from the thoughts and guidance that is shared with me.

I hope you will enjoy the new chapter as well as the coming chapters.

Sincerely,

1puck1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
thank you

thank you for sharing this very hot story…. I hope to see more spanking and action in your next chapters…..

1Puck11Puck1almost 10 years agoAuthor
Your wish was my pleasure

For the recent post, all I can say is that I hope you will be happy with Chapter 12 of the Vacation House. I do believe there is a little something in there you might like.

Keep your eyes open because all hell is going to break loose soon and twist and turns and kink is surely to abound.

Enjoy.

1puck1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice job

Nice story. I don't mean to be one of those internet spelling jerks, but the word is "Clothes" not "Cloths". Also, this ",,,,,,," isn't anything, a real ellipsis is just three periods, like so: "...".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous