The Vacation House Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1Puck1
1Puck1
208 Followers

The hand being placed on my shoulder causes me to jump, jerk my head in it's direction.

"Robbie, Lee was kind enough to not only come and get me a great deal on this new truck, but since he is also furnishing the Display House at the site, I was able to pool some money with what he was already buying and we both got some great deals on furniture. Look, there's a complete bedroom set for your sisters bedroom, a leather sofa for the living room, a pair of chairs and end tables too. Now, this is my baby, take a look at that!"

His outreached hand points at a box that is being pulled out from the right side of the piled high boxes by the Bull in Leather in front of us.

"WEBER" printed on the side.

"You've got to be kidding me! A WEBER GRILL?"

"Not just any Weber Grill, this is the Granddaddy of all Weber Grills. This is going to be a project for you to put together this weekend, so I am going to ask if you would forgo one day at the rink in exchange for a little homework before University starts next week, we would be very grateful."

OK, "WE?" that was not lost on me. I know I heard him right so I repeat it.

"WE? As in you and me, WE?"

"We as in You, me and Lee, we. That is if it is OK with you of course."

Lee turns his head, looks over his shoulder at the two of us, settles down on his right butt cheek as his leather pants meet the steel diamond point covered tailgate.

"That's right, this is all up to what you are comfortable with R.J. The furniture is here but it has no bearing on whether I am nor not. Honestly, I only wish for you to be happy, so you get the final say. OK?"

Head begins to spin a bit, not sure what to say, of course I have no problem with Lee moving in with us, this is going to present some real issues with controlling myself though. OK, I am starting school in a week and will be home a lot less thank I have been all this summer. Dad, Dad really does deserve having his best friend around if that makes him happy. Lee, well, he has been more than kind to the both of us, has even overlooked a situation witnessed that most people would have blown up over.

"Hey, Lee, Welcome HOME!"

The broad smile that crosses Lee's face is nothing compared to the huge bear hug that Dad pulls me into. His burly hands gripping my sides, his lips repeatedly kissing the side of my cheek. I feel his tears burning against the side of my neck. It's his turn to melt down with appreciation.

"Hey you two, cramps, cramps, gotta get up and move these boxes out of here. Anyone want to help?" Lee shifts himself and up into his bent over position once more, those huge nuts hanging like those of a farm bull. The stitched seam of the crotch straining at their imprisonment.

The last box is set into the corner of the garage, finally. If I thought my back was sore before, I am suffering now!

"R.J., would you please go into the saddlebags on the Harley and bring in my change of cloths and leather kit? Thanks, just put them into the Master Bedroom for me please?"

"Sure, will do."

Opening up the saddle bag lid, the meticulously folded cloths are in a clear plastic bag. The other saddle bag contains the leather bathroom kit. Carefully placing them under my arm as not to disturb the neat folds of obviously freshly laundered cloths, closing the lids of the saddles bags, into the house with Lee's items.

The clean cloths, removed from the plastic bag and laid our neatly on the military perfectly made bedspread.

The bathroom kit, placed on the stone counter, unzipped and the contents placed one by one into the mirrored medicine cabinet. In the very bottom of the leather kit is the familiar yet still mysterious crushed velvet covered object. It is removed from the bag and placed on the top shelf of the medicine cabinet.

"Click"

Walking into the kitchen, the delicious aroma of Fried Chicken fills my nostrils. KFC, Holy CRAP! We have not had KFC for ages. I've loved it since I was little. Always a special treat for my sister and myself what in reality was a quickie pick up meal when Mom did not have time to make dinner for us. Dad never complained cause he seemed to really like the biscuits even more than the one's that Mom or my sister made from scratch.

Opening up the kitchen cabinets and retrieving three plates, glasses, forks, knives, napkins seems a little out of the norm. The norm it is going to become though so I find myself filling again with a sense of great pride.

"Robbie?" Dad's voice calls from the living room.

Placing the dishes on the table, I shuffle into the living room. Dad sitting on the dark brown leather over-sized recliner that we had placed under the picture window.

"Come here kiddo."

Sitting down in front of him, I look up into his eyes. Wide, dark, damned near black. The pelt of dark chest hair mixed with a peppering of silver forces it's way out of the top of his wife beater tank top. A clear view of the massive penis peaks it's way from beneath the right leg of his plaid boxers while the darkness of his fur covered ball sack can be seen in the recess of his left.

The stirring of my growing dick in my shorts is covered up by a quick move of my left hand over it.

Dad leans forward and places his arms around my neck, pulls me close to him. The roughness of his whiskers scrape along the side of my cheek until his mouth is just next to my ear.

"Are you sure about this Robbie? You can be honest with me. You have the final call on all of this. If for any reason you find that you are not happy with this set up or something that happens, you know you can come and talk to me, anytime. It's still you and me kiddo, nothing changes. OK? I love you, you know that."

"My lips barely touch Dad's cheek as he releases his grip around my neck. I bend sideways, lay my head on his muscular, harry thigh. The view is wonderful. Keep it to yourself Robbie, just keep it to yourself."

"Yeah Dad, I love you too, you know that right?"

1Puck1
1Puck1
208 Followers
12