The Valentine's Day Mesmerizing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked around the apartment naked for a while getting used to them. When she felt she had the knack of holding them in she pulled on a really skimpy pink lingerie panty and bra set, black stockings with black heels and a rather conservative dark red dress. We headed out to run some errands, had dinner and even took in a movie. I'd completely forgotten about the Kegel balls by the time we got back.

As soon as we got in she ran to the computer and fired up the camera recording her daily log. She talked about the dress and then pulled it off, described the stocking and shoes and removed them as well. Then she commented on the lingerie and asked my opinion about the entire ensemble. Soon the lingerie was gone too and she stood naked in front of the camera. She had me adjust it and she sat on the bed and spread her legs. A small protruding loop was sticking out from between her little pussy lips with their blonde landing strip on top.

She started talking about how much she liked the Kegel balls and that it had made her so horny to be wearing them all day. It especially turned her on since it was combined with the sexy lingerie and the conservative dress. Feeling them moving inside her all day had given her a couple of small orgasms and she informed the camera and me that she couldn't wait to "get fucked", her words, not mine. She then pulled them out of her pussy with a moan and a slight popping sound and pulled me toward her. I made sure she got fucked good. I was really liking this new job of hers.

#

On Sunday Janice called and asked Anjelica if she could come in for a few hours and help her and Kara out with another client's project. Of course Anjelica said she would so I was left to my own devices for the day. First things first I decided to ate a bagel while I started researching all the sex toys and products that the Pyramide Collective sold. It was a pretty big list online and I found myself reading the reviews of each of the products. It was easy to imagine me using each of them on Anjelica. I hadn't realized how much time had passed but when I looked up it was already the middle of the afternoon. No sign of Anjelica and I was starving so I logged out and made some lunch.

There was a thunderstorm moving thru the area so I figured she might have stayed at work until it passed. No big deal. Not like we had big plans or anything. I logged back into the computer and started just generally surfing the web, checking scores of games and reading the latest news. I saw one picture that reminded me of a coworker of mine, essentially she worked for me since I ran the whole store. Rebecca with was a young sales associate, maybe 19 years old with a super fit body and brunette hair. She confided in me that she worked out a lot on stair masters at the gym and it showed. Rebecca had one of the hottest asses that I had ever seen and Anjelica was pretty damn good in that department.

I'd even mentioned her to Anjelica in the past and she'd joked that I could always use my position to 'bang' her sweet little ass if I wanted too. Now I couldn't get her out of my mind for some reason. I kept picturing her wearing the workout clothes I'd seen her in one time, skin tight shorts that barely covered her ass and a tight shirt that showed off her generous breasts. If I had been 8 years younger and not with Anjelica I would have made a move. I sat there looking at the picture that reminded me of her and thinking about how hot she was and actually how hot so many of my co-workers were. Anjelica probably wouldn't even mind that much if I screwed the little tease. She knew I loved HER and it was just sex after all. Sex was a lot of fun, but it didn't compare to love.

After about twenty minutes of that fantasy I think I was beginning to imagine things because there was a flash of lightening and a few seconds later the power went out. The computer wasn't on a UPS, but it still took about a full second for the screen to lose power. In that second I could have swore I read words displayed on the screen. It was just a flash but I thought I read, "You are attracted to your co-workers. Your co-workers are hot. Sex is no big deal. Sex is fun but it doesn't compare to love. You want to impress Dipuk."

It was almost the exact same mantra that I'd been telling myself lately. Man, I was spending way too much time on the computer, imagining things now. When the power came back and it rebooted, I didn't see any of the words, my mind had obviously just been playing tricks on me. When I logged back in I did notice an error message though. A file transfer incomplete message with a file name that looked random and a .MOV extension was displayed. Before I could click anything it disappeared.

That made me think. The only video files that I was aware of were the video log files that Anjelica was recording. I hunted around and found all her files. They were all there. Were they being backed up or something? Strange. I decided to check out the quality of our recordings and started watching them. They looked good and it was hot seeing her barely dressed on camera. Between my fantasy and the video I had a raging hard on that I was just starting to take care of myself when my cell phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hey there, I'll be back in five minutes. Why don't we go out to dinner?" It was great to hear her sweet voice but she sounded a little tired though.

"You sure you want to? It sounds like you had a long day."

There was a little more energy in her voice now, "I need a nice dinner with you."

"Ok, that sounds great to me. I'll jump in the shower." I looked down at my cock with disappointment.

"Ok, that's perfect."

"How was your day at the office?" I logged out of the computer. She must not have heard me that well since there was about a two second hesitation before she answered.

"Everything worked out well, Kara was there too so it was fun. Thanks for not being mad about me going in." Her voice sounded a little sad to me like she was really worried I'd be mad.

"Why would I be mad? I'm glad it went well. I'll see you in a few."

"Ok, see you soon."

#

I jumped into the shower and spent about 15 minutes making sure that I'd cooled down. When I got out Anjelica was on the computer. She was wearing a short purple dress with nude colored stockings and purple high heels. Her hair was pulled back and looked great. She looked up at me right away and smiled, it lit up her whole face. "Get dressed into something nice, I have a surprise for you tonight."

I'm not one to keep a lady waiting so within ten minutes we were out the door. We grabbed a cab and she took us to a very elegant Italian restaurant that was always tough to get into. When we'd been seated at our table and had some wine, she leaned over and took my hand. "Dipuk and Janice wanted to say thank you to both of us for me working today, so dinner is on the company." She pressed a small rectangle into my hand and continued, "and I wanted to say thank you for being such an understanding boyfriend. I'm trusting you with this tonight. You can use it whichever way you want to."

I looked at the object in my hand, it was the remote control for the vibrating panties that we'd just gotten yesterday. Anjelica smiled her beautiful smile at me. "I changed while you were in the shower." I smiled back and pressed the 'pulse' button, I'd read all the instructions after all. My smile got even wider when Anjelica jumped and let out an involuntary 'oh'. Her hand went quickly to her mouth and she quickly looked around the restaurant to make sure no one noticed. No one did.

"I think we are going to have a lot of fun tonight" I said. She just looked at me kind of wide eyed and took a gulp of wine.

I set the vibrate setting to the lowest and turned it on. It was fun, she was distracted but she could handle it once she got used to it. We had a great dinner. We'd just finished and she announced that she had to do to the ladies' room. I waited until she'd just walked in, they were single bathrooms and turned the setting to full. I didn't hear anything but I saw an old man sitting near the bathroom turn his head and look at the door...after two minutes I turned it back down and about five minutes later the door opened and a rather sheepish Anjelica came back out. She quickly sat down and swatted my hand across the table and we both started giggling. I made her come twice in the cab ride home. It was all she could do to stifle her moans. She shot me dirty look after the first orgasm so I turned it back on and made her come again. Then she just leaned in and kissed me while she begged me to stop making her come. So I did for a little bit. Later that night was a great evening.

#

The next two weeks up to December 6th flew by. Anjelica was working long hours and often I'd be home before her and she'd be gone almost before I got up for work up in the morning. I noticed that she was wearing the Kegel balls everyday now and smiled when I thought about how much I'd benefit from all her exercise. We'd slipped into a routine and there are only two things over those two weeks that I want to add to my story. The first one is something that I'm not that proud of.

It was a slow Friday at work for me, we'd already survived black friday and now the holiday season was ramping up. But we had extra teams in and for the last two weeks I hadn't been able to look at a female co-worker without noticing how hot she was. I'd been working closely with a shift manager, Michelle. She was a very petite woman with beautiful auburn hair and deep brown eyes framed by a gorgeous face. She was perfectly curvy and always dressed to show off all of her nice curves. She smelled great, a light floral perfume and it was very distracting to be working with her so closely. When she called it quits for the day and headed for home and her husband I breathed a sigh of relief.

But I'd sighed too soon. No sooner had she left than little Rebecca had asked if I had a few minutes for her. I've mentioned Rebecca and her amazing ass before. She was a very pretty girl but her ass was definitely her best feature and it was clear she knew it. She always dressed to impress. I'd heard from Michelle that Rebecca had a crush on me but she'd never really showed any sign of it to me. Today it was different. I was feeling a little bit lonely since Anjelica was working late all week and so I probably let my guard down a little bit.

Soon we were talking in my office and she knocked some papers off my desk. She told me to sit, she'd get them. She then made a show of bending over and picking the papers up. When that went on for 5 minutes without me stopping her she contrived to rub her ass against me and I couldn't stop myself. My hands moved like they had minds of their own and I grabbed her ass cheek, squeezing it and goosing her.

It was like I'd flipped a switch, she turned and gave me one of the most aggressive kisses I'd ever received. I grabbed her ass with both hands while she kissed me and it felt even better than how I thought it would. She let out a little moan but pushed harder into me, creating more contact. Before I realized what was happening she had pushed me back into my chair and climbed into my lap. She took my hand and put it right on her tit. I was kissing her while grabbing her chest with one hand still massaging her ass.

It was a foregone conclusion at that point; it would have taken a much stronger man than me to stop. I had her nubile young body bent over my desk and I was fucking her from behind in no time. Each thrust in smashed my pelvis into her delicious ass cheeks. They were firm, warm and felt incredible as I fucked her.

The only downside being I had to use a condom. I just kept thinking how hot my co-workers were while I pounded her; Rebecca and Michelle in particular. She came twice before I did, I think the condom dulled the sensations a little bit. It definitely wasn't the same as with Anjelica. But after all this was just sex and it didn't really compare to real love.

The second thing that happened I found out later that night when Anjelica finally made it home. I was wracked with guilt and was trying to decide if I should tell her and if I told her would I lose her forever? Anjelica seemed down as well. At first I thought that maybe she could tell what I'd done somehow, you know what they say about women's intuition and all that. I quickly realized though that something else was bothering her.

She'd brought home two nice salads from the office. Her's she was eating with a little mandarin orange vinaigrette and for me she'd brought a salad with ranch dressing. Now, she used to make her own ranch dressing and I never liked it or any ranch dressing. Couldn't stand the taste but I'd never told her so I wouldn't hurt her feelings. So I quietly threw out the small plastic container of ranch dressing when she wasn't looking and replaced it with blue cheese, my favorite. They looked the same so she wouldn't know. Now that was the way to eat a salad.

I poured us a generous glass of wine and we both sat down to eat and she told me about her day. She hadn't really been telling me about work that much lately since we were barely seeing each other. At most I'd get that everything was going well. Or nothing much happened today; just a normal day. More often she would pull me into her project and ask my opinion of something she was creating. Tonight I got the sense she needed to unload and boy did she.

It seems that on a lot of the nights when she said everything was going well or nothing much happened, she wasn't being 100% truthful. She didn't mean to lie but she didn't want to hurt me or make me angry. She really liked the job she had, it was a dream job for her and there were just some challenges that she had to overcome at work but she was coping well.

She went on to say that it had kind of started on the Sunday when she'd been called in by Janice to work and they gave us the nice dinner afterward. It turns out the day hadn't been quite as boring as she'd let on. She had gone in since Kara had two clients in town and they were looking for a readout on the progress that Kara had made on their marketing programs. Kara had needed someone to help model the designer shoes so Janice had called her in. Anjelica had enjoyed working out with the Kegel balls the day before so figured she'd continue and slipped them in when she got ready.

Since she was helping model shoes she wore a pair of sharp nude color thigh high stay up stockings with just a little design to them. She wore white lingerie; a thin bra and lacy panties. She laughed at the time since it looked almost virginal but was almost practically see thru, it really enticed more than it covered. She put on her nicest white dress. It was about mini skirt length and low cut. She'd show off a ton of cleavage and a lot of leg but she was modeling today so figured it would be ok; they'd just be looking at her shoes anyway.

When she got to the office Kara and Janice were there but the client wasn't yet. They setup all the shoes and Kara printed out all the adds and the campaign she'd worked with Dipuk on. After about two hours the women were hungry so they each had salads, Anjelica once again eating the salad with ranch dressing.

A few minutes later Dipuk came in with two men from the client. They were both very good looking, one was about 25 and the other 35 years old. Dipuk pulled Anjelica aside to tell her how happy she was that she'd been able to come in and help them out. She knew that they talked for a few more minutes, but couldn't remember what they talked about at all. Probably just small talk of no consequence.

They got right down to business and she modeled all the shoes under Kara's direction. She had the legs and the height for it. Anjelica found she liked their attention. Kara had her pose all sorts of ways and Anjelica had to laugh to herself at how carried away Kara got. Some of the poses were just sexually provocative and you could barely even see the shoes she was wearing. Like the position where she was kneeling with her feet under her ass. She was leaning forward and starting to crawl toward the men. She knew they could see right down her dress at her generous cleavage but it was fun, like she was play acting. Soon it was the middle of the afternoon and they had just wrapped up. Dipuk announced that a late lunch was on him since the men hadn't eaten and she realized that she was hungry too, the salad wasn't that filling.

They went out to a nice spanish restaurant for lunch and had a couple of drinks. Afterward Dipuk took all of them back to the corporate apartment for a final drink and to sign the deal. It was the first time Anjelica had seen the apartment. The apartment was in a really upper scale building. It was one big modern room with a kitchen and a bathroom off it and it looked like three other bedrooms were connected to it. Janelle was waiting there for them with the contract that needed to be signed.

Anjelica was talking quite a bit with the younger of the two clients, George, as he was about her age. Dipuk mentioned that George was the CEO's son and was poised to take over the company in a few years. He was running all their operations today and that included marketing.

George asked Anjelica about her job and she explained that she was doing marketing right now for four brands. He confessed that she was so beautiful that he'd thought she was a model. Anjelica was very flattered and liked all the interest he was showing in her. He asked her all sorts of questions about how she approached her marketing campaigns and what she looked for when trying to market something.

She was having a lot of fun talking to him, it was nice to have someone so engaged. Dipuk joined their conversation again and explained that Anjelica was wearing each of the brands that she was trying to market for. That way she'd get a really good feel and develop an understanding of their products and how they made a consumer feel. It would allow her to market the brands very effectively.

George looked her over. She was wearing two diamond stud earrings, a small pearl necklace, the one piece dress, stockings and her shoes. George nodded. "Let me guess, since you aren't working on our brand that crosses the shoes off your list. I'd guess your clients make, the dress, the stockings, the earrings and the necklace. Am I right?"

Anjelica laughed and said, "You're only half right. Yes on both the stockings and dress." Then she realized what his next question was going to be so she shut up.

George got a look of confusion on his face, "What else are you marketing? Makeup? Lipstick? Nail polish?"

Anjelica didn't say anything and after a few seconds Dipuk spoke up, "Why I believe that Anjelica is being shy."

Anjelica immediately turned to Dipuk to protest, "No, I'm not shy." She was remembering what Janice had told her about being shy in this business - she wanted to impress Dipuk, not to disappoint him.

"Well, Anjelica, George is a client of the firm even if he isn't your client. Why don't you stand up and show him each brand's item that you are wearing and explain what you like or don't like about it."

She really wanted to impress Dipuk. She had to show him it was no big deal, she wasn't shy and nervous. So she stood up and and ran her hand down her dress with a confidence she didn't really feel. She explained the Harvey Logor brand, how she liked the fit of the dress, the workmanship and how good it made her feel. Then she daringly put one foot up on the chair next the George. This raised the already short hem line of her dress and put her legs front and center on display.

She ran a hand down her leg and talked about the Wilford stockings that she was wearing. How they energized her legs and how they complimented the elegant shoes. She asked George, "Don't you think these stockings look good with your shoes?"