The Valentine's Day Mesmerizing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped her poses and went into the room's bathroom. Anjelica turned and looked right at me in the mirror and gave me a little wave. She knew I was watching and she'd put on the show for me since she couldn't tell me about her meetings with Mr. Rankin. I really loved her at that moment. She came to the door and blew me a kiss with her full red lips before closing the door. I turned back forward and realized that Dipuk and Janelle were watching me. She was still on his lap but was rubbing her ass back and forth on his crotch almost like she was giving him a lap dance. He'd pulled down her dress and was playing with both of her dark, perky B cup tits with their hard long nipples. Janelle clearly liked the attention.

Dipuk continued talking like the clients had never shown up. "Jonathan, you've been the closest of any boyfriend, fiancé or husband to ever discovering what was going on and trying to stop me. I'm curious, how did you overcome the subliminal messages and drugs?"

I smiled, I'd always tried to be honest with myself, "To tell the truth I didn't completely overcome them. I definitely feel differently about things today than I did a couple of months ago. For instance, I would have punched out Mr. Rankin in the past if he even looked at Anjelica. I think there were a couple of things that made them less effective. Our home computer lost power in a storm and it messed up my login so I had to use her login; but I never told her. I saw an error message too and realized that you were copying all the video log files back to corporate so you could watch them.

Finally, I hate ranch dressing. So while Anjelica thought I was eating ranch, I swapped it out for blue cheese. I didn't really realize what the ranch dressing was until I used it on my co-worker by accident. She went from an aggressive, dominant lover to a submissive one almost instantly. I also got a copy of the tones that you used to condition her, I like that a lot by the way. So now I'm doing the best that I can to make sure that I don't lose Anjelica."

Dipuk smiled and nodded his head, "Thanks for sharing all that. I appreciate your spirit and I like you a lot. I'm going to expand my foot print and I want you to help me. I'd like to propose an addition to our agreement that I think you'll like. I want you to start a new 'franchise' at your department store for me. I'm sure you can think of some co-workers that you'd like to know a little more intimately. We'll refine our techniques from the potential issues you've uncovered and it'll be better than ever. The only thing that I ask is that we focus on women in committed, loving relationships, and engaged or married couples. Are you on board?"

As soon as he said married couples Michelle's face popped up in my mind's eye. Finally, I'd get to fuck the super hot Michelle and her husband would even be supportive. I knew that Anjelica wouldn't mind, while sex was fun it didn't compare with love and she knew I loved her.

I thought about it but it only took a few seconds, after all, sex WAS a lot of fun but it didn't compare to love. If I could help teach others that life lesson than I felt I'd be doing some good in the world.

"Yes, I think that's a great idea. I agree." My mouth felt a little dry for some reason.

Dipuk's smile was genuine. He stood up and finished his drink and shook my hand, "Great! Its been a long night, I think its time to call it an evening. Jonathan, enjoy the couch. We'll talk in the morning. Janelle, say goodnight nicely to Jonathan."

"Good night Jonathan." Janelle unzipped her white dress as she walked toward me and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing nothing at all other than white high heels and her cute little pussy was shaved bare. She had the most perfect model's body that I'd ever seen. She gave me a scorching french kiss that must have lasted a good thirty seconds. I took the time to fondle her incredibly firm ass and felt her nipples poking into my chest. I ran my fingers across her smooth warm pussy from behind and she didn't even pull away or stop kissing when I pushed a finger inside her. She was so warm and wet and felt truly welcoming.

I heard Dipuk snap his fingers and Janelle stopped kissing me. She bit my bottom lip and sucked it as she pulled away giving me a sultry look full of future promise. She ran to Dipuk and disappeared into the third bedroom with him without looking back. The door was quickly closed leaving me alone with a now once again rock hard cock that was actually a little sore to the touch.

I laid down on the couch and became aware of a rhythmic sound coming from Kara's room along with loud male and female moaning. Things were clearly approaching a crescendo. I heard Janelle began moaning and begging but I couldn't make out what she was saying, Dipuk clearly didn't waste any time.

I couldn't stop myself and went to the door to the 'Love Suite' where Anjelica and Mr. Rankin were. I didn't want to disturb their business so I pushed my ear against the door and listened. There were long periods of silence and then I'd pick out a word or two. "Feels good", then I heard a slurp sound and a moan, "Yes, it still gives good support...feel".

Anjelica's voice in a light tone, "hmm, what can we test it with?" There was silence for about ten seconds and then a man's voice, "will this work?". Anjelica giggled, "Let's see if we can get it all set to test." Silence and then a slowly building slurping sound, over and over that lasted for a few minutes. A man's voice, "your mouth feels so good", something else that wasn't intelligible. Her voice again, "that should work" Then silence for about thirty seconds and I began to hear rhythmic movements and panting. About three minutes later, I heard them both crying out in release. There was nothing after that and I took my hard cock and went back to bed on the couch.

Dipuk and Janelle were still going at it strong. He had some staying power. She came again and again, much louder than either Kara or Anjelica. Their fucking lulled me to sleep, a very fitting lullaby for my Valentine's day.

I woke up with a still hard cock that was being freed from my pants by a pair of small hands. Opening my eyes I saw Anjelica, still in her stockings and lingerie holding a finger over my lips to quiet me. I looked at my watch and saw it was 12:05am. She pulled my dick out of my pants completely and caressed it with her soft fingers. Anjelica than gave my prick a quick couple of sucks that were accompanied by a familiar slurping sound. She was able to deep throat me easily and it felt great.

She straddled me and slid my cock inside her very wet pussy. She leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Dipuk sent me a text and told me about the deal you'd negotiated with him he said it started today. I'm so proud of you and excited I had to be with you. We don't have much time though because I still need to get back to Mr. Rankin." She licked my ear and bit my earlobe softly.

My cock was already throbbing inside of her and she fucked me fast in a steady up and down motion. I could feel her pussy squeezing me on every downstroke. I captured a nipple with my lips and massaged her breasts with my hands. I was way rougher than I would normally be, but I'd been too worked up tonight to take it easy now that I was in a pussy. When she felt that I was about to come she reached behind her ass and started massaging my balls with a warm hand while kissing me deeply. I erupted and shot a huge load inside of her, she muffled her moans as she orgasmed by kissing me; my tongue was deep inside her mouth. It was awesome.

She collapsed on me and her breasts felt great against me. Her pussy was still quivering around my still hard cock. I flexed it and she moaned. Then she quickly lifted her head up and grabbed my wrist. She turned it to see the watch. "Shit, I've got to get back to my customer, we're scheduled just up until breakfast." She pulled off of me and gasped when my still hard cock popped out of her very tight pussy. She bent back down and kissed me on the lips. "Love you, see you at breakfast" she said. She ran quickly back to the room. She forgot to close the door.

"I love you too." I whispered to myself. I really loved Anjelica, She really knew how much I loved her and she loved me. Nothing else mattered. Sex was fun but it didn't compare to real love.

I guess she woke Mr. Rankin up when she got back into bed. I heard him moaning some for a few minutes followed by the slapping sounds of two bodies fucking. I laid on the couch and tried to picture what they were doing by the sounds. I figured they must be fucking doggie style since I heard her ass get slapped every couple of seconds. Their loud sex must have woken up the others as they were joined by noise from Kara's room and then from Janelle's room.

I smiled as I listened to all the sounds of sex surrounding me and thought about the last six months. So much had changed for the better. Conservative Anjelica had gotten a great job and overcome her professional and personal shyness. There was a loud male moan from Anjelica's room and I knew that she'd definitely learned how to keep her customers happy, something that I remembered her being so nervous about. And finally, my plans all came together tonight and my girlfriend and love of my life had become my fiancé despite all the efforts of her boss to steal her from me. I had managed to impress him with our love and to stop him from stealing her. Our love for each other was never stronger than it was today. I'd gone a step further tonight in agreeing to work with Dipuk and I'd be able to help the people that worked for me at the department store find the same love that Anjelica and I shared.

Coupled with all the orgasms I'd had today, this was the best Valentine's day that I'd ever had.

I heard Mr. Rankin breathing really loudly, I hoped he wasn't going to have a heart attack or something. Finally all movement stopped and he moaned, "Fuck yeah." Anjelica's response wasn't in words, but I recognized the sound of her orgasm, it sounded like a really good one. If I didn't love her so much, I'd have almost felt jealous of Mr. Rankin.

But there was no need to be jealous of him at all after the deal I negotiated. Since Dipuk had fucked Anjelica yesterday as of today, I was now a client of the firm. They'd be doing all the marketing for my department store. It would require several marketing account managers but my primary one would be Anjelica. I'd also requested Kara and Janelle but Dipuk had smiled and said that he might have all the other women work on my account on a rotational basis. Only Anjelica would be permanent. She'd have other clients, like Mr. Rankin. However, now I'd always know what was going on. In addition to being a customer myself I was also a co-worker to the entire firm since I was expanding the franchise. Mr. Rankin's little customer confidentiality wouldn't apply to me since I was now part of the firm.

It had been a great Valentine's day. Our love conquered all in the end.

I fell asleep to the sounds of Anjelica's whispered pillow talk while the other two women fucked their partners.

1...5678910